shape
carat
color
clarity

The Wow Factor...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2005 1:25:21 PM
Author: yellowfan
How exciting! I bet it will be breathtaking! How''s your little fur babies? Misti Rose has been in the vet hospital sick with her bladder. She came home today.
I am excited...I just hope I can get good pics!
20.gif

Freddy & Elmo are sending Misti Rose positive doggie vibes & get-well-soon wishes!
emdog.gif

How is she feeling?

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Glad to hear Elmo and Freddy are well! Misti is still feeling a tad sickly, she is on antibiotics and resting in bed now. I am scanning thru a lot of pages on rings trying to decide on upgrading and a RHR for mothers day. I am thinking of the Simon G band that FireGoddess posted in dream thread.
21.gif

Have you purchased peanut butter bones for your little guys? My gals love them and they are very healthy for them.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2005 1:36
6.gif
2 PM
Author: yellowfan
Glad to hear Elmo and Freddy are well! Misti is still feeling a tad sickly, she is on antibiotics and resting in bed now. I am scanning thru a lot of pages on rings trying to decide on upgrading and a RHR for mothers day. I am thinking of the Simon G band that FireGoddess posted in dream thread.
21.gif

Have you purchased peanut butter bones for your little guys? My gals love them and they are very healthy for them.

I am sure Misti will have a speedly recovery!
12.gif

Did you say "peanut butter"??? Freddy & Elmo's middle names are "peanut" and butter! ...lol.. They LOVE it...I have peanut butter cheweies, bones, and they get the real thing when they have to take medicine.

Can't wait to see your upcoming new sparklies!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results