shape
carat
color
clarity

The Wow Factor...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Nan,
I think I''m stuck with going to the same jeweler where we purchased the studs. They have a 100% trade-in value so that''s the good news. They were purchased long before the discovery of PS, so I''ll be a little wiser with the upgrade. The only problem will be hubby...I see lots of these
emcocktl.gif
in his future that night! I really need to scope out the inventory and try on a couple of pairs to determine the exact size I like and how much it''s going to hurt his wallet. I know that I need to go with the size I''ll be happiest with forever because Hubby will tire of the diamond game sooner rather than later
20.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2005 9:43:23 PM
Author: Libster
Nan,
I think I''m stuck with going to the same jeweler where we purchased the studs. They have a 100% trade-in value so that''s the good news. They were purchased long before the discovery of PS, so I''ll be a little wiser with the upgrade. The only problem will be hubby...I see lots of these
emcocktl.gif
in his future that night! I really need to scope out the inventory and try on a couple of pairs to determine the exact size I like and how much it''s going to hurt his wallet. I know that I need to go with the size I''ll be happiest with forever because Hubby will tire of the diamond game sooner rather than later
20.gif
Libster I''m in the same boat. I''m sticking with my jeweler too for the 100% towards upgrades.
She is holding my ''next" stud upgrade. She is very patient with me. I''ve got to work on hubby- but he doesn''t drink. Darn

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2005 5:53:59 PM
Author: sevens one

Date: 3/20/2005 9:43:23 PM
Author: Libster
Nan,
I think I'm stuck with going to the same jeweler where we purchased the studs. They have a 100% trade-in value so that's the good news. They were purchased long before the discovery of PS, so I'll be a little wiser with the upgrade. The only problem will be hubby...I see lots of these
emcocktl.gif
in his future that night! I really need to scope out the inventory and try on a couple of pairs to determine the exact size I like and how much it's going to hurt his wallet. I know that I need to go with the size I'll be happiest with forever because Hubby will tire of the diamond game sooner rather than later
20.gif
Libster I'm in the same boat. I'm sticking with my jeweler too for the 100% towards upgrades.
She is holding my 'next' stud upgrade. She is very patient with me. I've got to work on hubby- but he doesn't drink. Darn
Oh, Victoria's Secrets can help there!
11.gif

Wait a minute, let me take that back....just looked at who posted this (Sevens One).... maybe adding another kid is counterproductive to buying a diamond....

emotion-14.gif
emotion-14.gif
emotion-14.gif
(yes I am LOL!!!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
8 KIDS, OH MY!!!
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You can stick a fork in me WS- cause I be DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, come on what''s one more??

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
You don''t seem to get it.
9.gif
I made SURE I was done.
Angello was the end all be all.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Buy it.

Every girl needs to have that one OUTRAGOUSLY fun piece! You can make a practical purchase the next time around. If you want it so badly, is this something you can get later, or is this a one-time deal? Will you regret it down the road if you pass it up?

Besides, I want you to buy it because I want to see it
emotion-5.gif

edited to say: I see you already got the necklace! Good girl! LOL
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Libster please us know how the diamond earring upgrade goes and if the WINE works!!
9.gif
Oh and beprepared with a number on what extra $$ you are looking at...it helps them if they don't have to imagine the horrors of what to come, you can just tell them straight out.
31.gif

I want to see a pic of 10ctw earrings! WOW.

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
let's see if this works...

"Set with 2 cushion-shaped diamonds, each weighing 4.01 carats, framed and surmounted by small round diamonds, mounted in platinum."

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
ok sooo no
33.gif
33.gif

i''ll try it this way

4DR7D-smaller-N08081-134.jpg

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

"The flexible, slightly graduating row continuously set with 73 emerald-cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 46.75 !!!!!!!!!!! carats, mounted in platinum"

estm. price: 100,000—125,000 USD

4DR7Y-smaller-N08081-151II.jpg

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

"The center composed of a series of floral medallions set with oval cabochon rubies within diamond cluster borders, the whole set with 8 cabochon rubies and 121 round, 36 marquise-shaped and 32 baguette diamonds weighing a total of approximately 31.50 carats, mounted in platinum, length 15 inches."

4DRFL-smaller-N08081-315III.jpg

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
and ofcorse you need a ring to go with it...
2.gif

"The cushion-shaped ruby weighing 4.80 carats, flanked by 2 shield-shaped diamonds, mounted in platinum"

4DRBT-smaller-N08081-235IV.jpg

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
oy, I can''t stop!!!

"The necklace set in two rows with oval-shaped cabochon rubellites joined by segments of small round diamonds, the clasp decorated with a round rubellite cabochon, the total diamond weight approximately 3.25 carats; the matching earrings set with 2 oval rubellite cabochons framed and surmounted by round diamonds weighing approximately 1.45 carats, all mounted in platinum"

4DR4Y-smaller-N08081-64V.jpg

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

"The cut-cornered square modified brilliant-cut diamond weighing 15.72 carats, framed by 32 round diamonds weighing approximately 5.70 carats, mounted in platinum and 18 karat gold, size 3 ½, the shank hinged."

a size 3 1/2??? with a 15.72 carat stone????

O my.... too bad Sotheby's doesn't show handshots...

4DRGR-smaller-N08081-349VI.jpg

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
sorry for so many posts, still don''t know how to fit them all in one
7.gif

"The tops set with 2 cushion-shaped diamonds together weighing 2.33 carats, supporting 2 cushion-shaped sapphires weighing 8.80 and 8.62 carats, further accented with numerous small round diamonds weighing approximately 2.00 carats, mounted in platinum"

4DRG5-smaller-N08081-331VIII.jpg

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
simply stunning!!

"The necklace with V-shaped center decorated with a fringe of 7 cultured pearl drops of natural gray color, measuring approximately 14.8 by 11.0 to 18.5 by 13.2 mm., completed by 417 round and 30 marquise-shaped and pear-shaped diamonds weighing approximately 52 50 carats, length 16 ½ inches; the earclips supporting 2 cultured pearl drops of natural gray color measuring approximately 18.0 by 11.5 and 17.5 by 11.3 mm., framed by 88 round and 12 marquise-shaped and pear-shaped diamonds weighing approximately 11.25 carats, all mounted in 18 karat white gold"

4DRDS-smaller-N08081-292X.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
aiyeee, those sapphire earrings are giving me palpitations. Where are you finding those pics. where''s the droll emoticon...

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2005 6:45
6.gif
4 PM
Author: Matata
aiyeee, those sapphire earrings are giving me palpitations. Where are you finding those pics. where''s the droll emoticon...

I KNOW! And I didn''t even post everything I liked! It''s on the Sotheby''s site, here is the link
It is ABSOLUTELY droolworthy. My personal favorites are the cusion earrings I posted first... *sigh* maybe someday in a far, far far away future...

ok last one
31.gif
31.gif

"The flexible, slightly graduating collar of lattice design, set with numerous baguette and round diamonds weighing approximately 39.00 carats, mounted in platinum"

4DR82-smaller-N08081-153XI.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sotheby's, I should have known. I banned myself from the site last year when I developed smiegel syndrome for which there is no known cure, my preciousssssssssss.

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
sotheby''s, I should have known. I banned myself from the site last year when I developed smiegel syndrome for which there is no known cure, my preciousssssssssss.

haha, well, than you are a stronger person then I am, I can''t stay away..

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date: 3/25/2005 2:28:41 AM
Author: Rockchick

sotheby''s, I should have known. I banned myself from the site last year when I developed smiegel syndrome for which there is no known cure, my preciousssssssssss.

Well I never said anything about Christies!

D4468336x.jpg

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
RockChick,

OMG, some of these almost made me fall off my chair!!!

Personal faves are the sapphire and diamond earrings... It caused a left-side/right side of the brain argument. Left Side: "Buy me" Right side "With what!!!". Sapphires are my birthstone.

I also liked the flexible diamond necklace and the big yellow diamond ring --15 carats on my size 4.5 right hand. Sounds about right to me!
31.gif

Thanks for posting.

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
We're definitely in WOW factor territory for me now....

Love all these latest postings! It's just my skinny wallet that hates them!

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jen,

Did you get the necklace? We want pictures!!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock

Date: 3/25/2005 2:28:41 AM
Author: Rockchick

Well I never said anything about Christies!

OMG!!!!

That is beautiful!!!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2005 8:32:20 PM
Author: crafftygrrl
RockChick,
Personal faves are the sapphire and diamond earrings... It caused a left-side/right side of the brain argument. Left Side: ''Buy me'' Right side ''With what!!!''. Sapphires are my birthstone.
haha, yes, I have the same problem...I can''t believe that there are people out there that own/used to own stuff like that.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2005 12:12:27 PM
Author: yellowfan
Hi Jen,

Did you get the necklace? We want pictures!!

Hi, Lori.

35.gif

No...not yet.

8.gif
He had to order the extra links custom and it could take 2-3 weeks.

but soon!

9.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! I bet it will be breathtaking! How''s your little fur babies? Misti Rose has been in the vet hospital sick with her bladder. She came home today.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results