shape
carat
color
clarity

The wait is over! I’m engaged!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and best wishes for many happy years of marriage! More pics please!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
So exciting !!!! Best of luck for happily ever after for you both !!!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Whoa! That was worth the wait!!!

Best wishes on the marriage, too. :)

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
That's wonderful News!
tenor (55).gif
Need more pictures :bigsmile:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Woohoo!

hedgehog93

Rough_Rock
I’m sorry I can’t reply to everyone individually yet (as it’ll be the longest post and too fiddly on an iPhone), but THANK YOU all for your well wishes and congratulations. It’s very touching and I am flattered! I will post more pictures when we are back in reception (currently in the middle of nowhere and it’s fantastic!)

Congratulations ! What a classically beautiful engagement ring!!!! With a big sparkly diamond!!! We need many more photo's please!!! Do you know what you will be wearing for your wedding band? So many possibilities with that gorgeous solitaire!!!!

For the wedding band I’ll wear a plain 2mm (maybe 3mm) gold band. It’s simple and classic. (I have also been eyeing a gorgeous emerald pave in platinum but this is probably a 10-year ring... or 2-year thanks to PS! :lol:)

voce

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It's beautiful, and looks fantastic on your hand!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That’s one gorgeous fireball. :kiss2: Wishing the two of you much happiness.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring, congratulations!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It looks fabulous. Are you planning on going with a wedding band in a different metal? I saw you mentioned gold for the wedding band, but I believe the e-ring is in platinum?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring - congratulations! Can't wait for more pictures!

hedgehog93

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! It looks fabulous. Are you planning on going with a wedding band in a different metal? I saw you mentioned gold for the wedding band, but I believe the e-ring is in platinum?

Yes, planning on 18k gold for the wedding band. I personally find mixed metals makes it more ‘interesting’ than 2 plain platinum bands (one being on the e-ring itself) for my hand. It’ll probably wear the gold down over time or scratch the platinum but I can live with that.

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations! Wishing you many years of happiness.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you! I know you waited so long & I'm glad you finally got engaged and stunning ring! May your life together be happy & beautiful!

jBright

Shiny_Rock
How exciting!!! Congratulations!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful classic ring!. Congrats!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congrats!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, planning on 18k gold for the wedding band. I personally find mixed metals makes it more ‘interesting’ than 2 plain platinum bands (one being on the e-ring itself) for my hand. It’ll probably wear the gold down over time or scratch the platinum but I can live with that.

My little sister wears an antique platinum diamond engagement ring & my grandmothers 22ct gold wedding ring. They look very lovely!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring, congratulations!!

hedgehog93

Rough_Rock
My little sister wears an antique platinum diamond engagement ring & my grandmothers 22ct gold wedding ring. They look very lovely!
img_20150922_1.jpg

Love the combo, gorgeous ring! How has she found the longevity of the combo in terms of scratching etc.?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the combo, gorgeous ring! How has she found the longevity of the combo in terms of scratching etc.?

I don't think it's been an issue at all? My grandmothers wedding ring is 82 years old now & has been worn daily all that time. She never removed it & on her death, mum passed it to me & I put it on immediately. I only removed it to pass it to my little sister for her wedding 7 years ago, as she had never met our grandmother & i thought it would be nice for her to use it. Her engagement ring is from the 1930's & the shank was pretty thin & sharp when she got it, so it was replaced before the wedding. Her rings are wedged on tight 24/7 due to thyroid weight gain issues, but there doesn't seem to be any problems. And they look quirky & fabulous!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! But we need more pictures!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just perfect. Congrats and wishing you many wonderful years together!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So stunning and huge!! I love the idea of mixing metals for the wedding band too. Congratulations!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results