shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
It's here, and it's beautiful!!! So sparkly. I love it!!!

Although the value was fairly high (due to the quality of diamonds used), UPS just threw the ring package on the ground at the end of our long driveway along with a couple of other packages also being delivered.

We waited all day for the ring to arrive. When it didn't, my husband finally went out at 8 PM and looked around. A bunch of newly delivered packages (including my ring) were almost in the street. One was even in the grass. Guess we had a substitute UPS driver for the day. He must have just thrown the boxes out of his truck. Our driveway is over 200 yards long and then our front walk is another 100 yards long. So, it means delivery people have to walk a bit to get to our front porch.

Luckily, we live on acreage on a dead-end courtyard and don't (knock on wood) - so far anyhow - have any problem with porch pirates. But it still was unsettling to find the box with my newly delivered diamond ring almost out in the public road. I don't know what was in the other boxes: just some things my husband had ordered for home maintenance. Nothing irreplaceable or super expensive. Still, they also shouldn't have been just dumped where they were.

But that's no longer important. I have my ring!!! And it's gorgeous.

LTCT814

Shiny_Rock
Joining the club!

After going back and forth for quite sometime, I've settled on a hearts and arrows 2.69 RB diamond in a Tiffany style setting.

A huge thank you to @DejaWiz who kindly found the diamond for me and was extremely patient and kind throughout my weeks of indecision! I trust his eye and I know the diamond will be beautiful.

If everything goes according the plan, the ring should ship out between 6/9-6/13.

Thanks for letting me share in the excitement!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

LTCT814

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, and congratulations on the upcoming RB! I look forward to pictures!

Thank you! That's so kind of you to say. I'm counting down the days!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
That stone wasn't available but have a .83 coming instead.

erical77

Rough_Rock
Just waiting for the jeweler to set the diamond! These are all new - my upgraded engagement ring from 2012 had a mishap in the garbage disposal. So I changed from a 1.3ct natural diamond to a 3ct lab with pave band AND had the other 2 rings (eternity and bubble band) made and my out of pocket will be about $200. Jeweler's Mutual has been great to work with!

LTCT814

Shiny_Rock
Just waiting for the jeweler to set the diamond! These are all new - my upgraded engagement ring from 2012 had a mishap in the garbage disposal. So I changed from a 1.3ct natural diamond to a 3ct lab with pave band AND had the other 2 rings (eternity and bubble band) made and my out of pocket will be about $200. Jeweler's Mutual has been great to work with!

WOW. That stack is incredible - I can only imagine what it will look like once you add a center stone! :kiss2:

jmhgv2

Rough_Rock
Anyone here ever buy anything from Whiteflash? I placed an order yesterday for an ering in a Valoria petite setting with a wait time of approximate 4 weeks.

Within three hours of placing my order, I was sent tracking info with a scheduled delivery date from FedEx for this Tuesday.

I was pretty shocked by this but very excited. The entire experience with Whitelfash has been pretty amazing.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone here ever buy anything from Whiteflash? I placed an order yesterday for an ering in a Valoria petite setting with a wait time of approximate 4 weeks.

Within three hours of placing my order, I was sent tracking info with a scheduled delivery date from FedEx for this Tuesday.

I was pretty shocked by this but very excited. The entire experience with Whitelfash has been pretty amazing.

Many, many people on PS have bought from them. You can find many reviews here for their ACA diamonds. They are a fabulous company!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I am not sure of the exact delivery date yet, but I have a vintage three stone ring with a center 2.4 ct ruby set in 18kt yellow gold on the way. Hoping it looks as good in person as it looked in the online auction photos! I’ve had a three stone ring and a ruby (my birthstone) on my bling wishlist for a long time!

C0FDB773-B9D1-49EE-BCCD-B4D4280FC087.jpeg

Attachments

• 4DC81917-48B5-48BD-9ADC-10C32BCA199F.jpeg
    4DC81917-48B5-48BD-9ADC-10C32BCA199F.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 18
  • C631C2C3-9D9B-4817-9AD4-28BD2F2D31AA.jpeg
    C631C2C3-9D9B-4817-9AD4-28BD2F2D31AA.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 18

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I am not sure of the exact delivery date yet, but I have a vintage three stone ring with a center 2.4 ct ruby set in 18kt yellow gold on the way. Hoping it looks as good in person as it looked in the online auction photos! I’ve had a three stone ring and a ruby (my birthstone) on my bling wishlist for a long time!

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuby:drool: Oh, I hope it is!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Looks beautiful! Can’t wait to see it on your hand!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous!! Looking forward to seeing it come in!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
My photos are not great but here they are! The detail is amazing! IMG_9394.jpeg IMG_9398.jpeg IMG_9397.jpeg IMG_9392.jpeg

:love:Perfect. I would want one with sapphires and one of emeralds.
I don't need to bend my fingers.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
:love:Perfect. I would want one with sapphires and one of emeralds.
I don't need to bend my fingers.

Thanks! Would look wonderful with both emeralds and sapphires! I have one with fancy yellow diamonds and love it with them too!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! Would look wonderful with both emeralds and sapphires! I have one with fancy yellow diamonds and love it with them too!

Oh, I know, I've coveted your stack since you've had it!:lol:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous! Would look perfect with RCJtraveler's new band!! =)2

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been waiting almost two weeks for this Penny Preville 18k bracelet! Not sure when Ebay started the Authentication program but I should be getting this on Thursday!

Attachments

• Penny Preville bracelet.jpg
    Penny Preville bracelet.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 21

LTCT814

Shiny_Rock
She's here! She's here!

2.69 RB set in a platinum 1.7mm band with 6-prong tab

thank you to everyone who suggested a 6-prong tab in a separate thread, I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

Ia9JlAk.jpg

TSxkEOj.jpg

Somewhere on this forum I read you can use a toilet paper holder to see the arrows - my husband got a good laugh watching me, but it works!

rXjPSwf.jpg

Indoors

IGI Report (if anyone is interested) - https://www.igi.org/reports/verify-your-report?r=LG579381545#ReportResult/

thank you again @DejaWiz !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results