shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm in the 2 + 10 week club. Does that count?

I had a sparkly-less Christmas, I don't know how I'm going to get through three more long months...eek!

Is this the tennis bracelet??? Because I have been lurking and following this journey and I am SO EXCITED for you!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Is this the tennis bracelet??? Because I have been lurking and following this journey and I am SO EXCITED for you!

Yes! I placed an order for the last of the small diamonds to be custom cut. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly!

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
I'm probably in the 2 week club, so posting this as a reminder of how excited I am to finally make my baby 3 stone oec and stop myself from buying some beautiful earrings.

Over a year ago, I posted about the first oec I bought myself.
1677169297006.jpeg

I loved the stone, but it was set so high that it was a hinderance. After looking at a million pictures, I remembered a small three stone that I had saved to my pinterest years ago, as well as a couple other inspirations that might pair well. The inspiration was sent at the end of December.

Inspiration.png

DK and I agreed on the CAD in early February.
1677169512880.png

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So a week ago I dropped off a giant Bag o' Diamonds at Whiteflash.

It was a seriously weird feeling walking into their office building with a bag of loose stones. (They were each in little boxes, but were all unset.) I felt like a pirate with a bag of booty!

For those following my tennis bracelet journey, several years ago (its been so frick'n long) I began buying individual diamonds to have set in a bracelet. Because this is going to be my one-and-only tennis bracelet (I don't like wearing stacks) I wanted it to be amazing, top of the line, and my holy grail. All the diamonds are ACAs, all .33 - .35 ct, 4.40 - 4.50 mm, D, IF - VVS2.

I needed 30 total diamonds. To say this project tested my patience is the understatement of the century. :lol-2:

For most holidays, Christmas, birthday, anniversaries, etc, I've just selected these little diamonds to receive as presents. I've also bought many myself at other times of the year when they pop up on the WF website and I happen to have a little extra $ coming in from my side hustles.

At the turn of 2023, I had only 6 more diamond to go! So I placed a custom cut order for the final 6!

Recently WF told me to bring all my previously collected diamonds in to their office because they expected to start setting soon.

My completion date is the end of March! About two weeks until my holy grail tennis bracelet arrives. Whoop, whoop! There were times this felt like a nightmare project, and I'm super relieved to have (almost) completed it!

I'm naming her Delilah.

Final Prep for Delilah 1 web ready small.jpg

^^^Me the night before the big Diamond Drop-off. These are only 17 of the total 30!

Last edited:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It was a seriously weird feeling walking into their office building with a bag of loose stones. (They were each in little boxes, but were all unset.) I felt like a pirate with a bag of booty!

For those following my tennis bracelet journey, several years ago (its been so frick'n long) I began buying individual diamonds to have set in a bracelet. Because this is going to be my one-and-only tennis bracelet (I don't like wearing stacks) I wanted it to be amazing, top of the line, and my holy grail. All the diamonds are ACAs, all .33 - .35 ct, 4.40 - 4.50 mm, D, IF - VVS2.

I needed 30 total diamonds. To say this project tested my patience is the understatement of the century. :lol-2:

For most holidays, Christmas, birthday, anniversaries, etc, I've just selected these little diamonds to receive as presents. I've also bought many myself at other times of the year when they pop up on the WF website and I happen to have a little extra $ coming in from my side hustles.

At the turn of 2023, I had only 6 more diamond to go! So I placed a custom cut order for the final 6!

Recently WF told me to bring all my previously collected diamonds in to their office because they expected to start setting soon.

My completion date is the end of March! About two weeks until my holy grail tennis bracelet arrives. Whoop, whoop! There were times this felt like a nightmare project, and I'm super relieved to have (almost) completed it!

I'm naming her Delilah.

^^^Me the night before the big Diamond Drop-off. These are only 17 of the total 30!

Only two more weeks to go! Can’t wait to see it and I know you must be very excited!!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

I'm naming her Delilah.

A picture says 1000 words! This is going to be incredible!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock

I'm naming her Delilah.

Congratulations on a job well done!! Im so proud of you for keeping at this journey, one little stone at a time. Can’t wait to see it on your wrist and share in your joy!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock

I'm naming her Delilah.

Hahahahaha cannot wait :)

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock

I'm naming her Delilah.

YEAHHHHHH!!!! So excited for you, and that picture is the best lol

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock

I'm naming her Delilah.

Delish is the PERFECT name and she’s gonna be oh so fabulous!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Last edited:

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
It’s here! I feel like it’s my original dream setting of the Tiffany Etoile band and engagement ring but with tweaks of color and style to make it exactly what I wanted. Let this be a lesson to just get exactly what you want on the first round. The Sholdt setting was only a little more expensive than my original setting.
2E260FD3-359D-4FA0-9D89-66F9AE8CE585.jpeg

Attachments

• 4E4C1FEA-7C12-480E-9857-4BFDC986D664.jpeg
    4E4C1FEA-7C12-480E-9857-4BFDC986D664.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 90CBF08C-7C54-4CA2-BF4C-07C5F3F6FBB3.jpeg
    90CBF08C-7C54-4CA2-BF4C-07C5F3F6FBB3.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 605E8740-09F0-49B0-8241-CD4EE665733B.jpeg
    605E8740-09F0-49B0-8241-CD4EE665733B.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 4D9759B2-3798-429E-85D4-DE1709F9F0FB.jpeg
    4D9759B2-3798-429E-85D4-DE1709F9F0FB.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 2935C958-1BBA-49B6-A4AD-D58115EBD213.jpeg
    2935C958-1BBA-49B6-A4AD-D58115EBD213.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 1286B6F4-1DEC-4918-8976-664F237C258A.jpeg
    1286B6F4-1DEC-4918-8976-664F237C258A.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 07714D02-27CD-45AC-A386-D103E117A699.jpeg
    07714D02-27CD-45AC-A386-D103E117A699.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 08EAE09C-C211-4F72-94B8-1F8E944FFC01.jpeg
    08EAE09C-C211-4F72-94B8-1F8E944FFC01.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 239609F2-B5A6-406E-A4E5-972FAE6F323A.jpeg
    239609F2-B5A6-406E-A4E5-972FAE6F323A.jpeg
    190.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 261D1319-21AD-4F2F-9523-BF7F025EC810.jpeg
    261D1319-21AD-4F2F-9523-BF7F025EC810.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
It’s here! I feel like it’s my original dream setting of the Tiffany Etoile band and engagement ring but with tweaks of color and style to make it exactly what I wanted. Let this be a lesson to just get exactly what you want on the first round. The Sholdt setting was only a little more expensive than my original setting.
2E260FD3-359D-4FA0-9D89-66F9AE8CE585.jpeg

Beautiful!! Mine is here too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results