shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
I finally heard from David. He'll have photos of my roses/diamonds band by next week. Based on an inspiration ring he designed, it's a very low band. He said that my band had to be recast because the diamond culets in the bezels were so low that they were touching the finger. He could feel them touching skin.

Although I wish he had let me know about a glitch before our anniversary (so I wasn't compulsively checking my email several times a day that last week for an update), I am happy that he caught the problem and didn't send the ring out with a problem.

At this point, a deadline no longer is important. I now just want the ring made right and to be pretty. I have faith that will happen.

DK apologized for the delay and will be taking a little off the price. This makes me feel confident about working with him in the future. He stands behind his work. Plus he believes in quality control. He deserves his good reputation.

I was a little disappointed to not have this anniversary band by our anniversary, but sometimes the unforeseen happens. I can understand that.

It now looks like I'll be in the two week club for another week or two. That's okay; as long as the ring turns out to be nice & to be one I'll want to wear on a regular basis.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I finally heard from David. He'll have photos of my roses/diamonds band by next week. Based on an inspiration ring he designed, it's a very low band. He said that my band had to be recast because the diamond culets in the bezels were so low that they were touching the finger. He could feel them touching skin.

Although I wish he had let me know about a glitch before our anniversary (so I wasn't compulsively checking my email several times a day that last week for an update), I am happy that he caught the problem and didn't send the ring out with a problem.

At this point, a deadline no longer is important. I now just want the ring made right and to be pretty. I have faith that will happen.

DK apologized for the delay and will be taking a little off the price. This makes me feel confident about working with him in the future. He stands behind his work. Plus he believes in quality control. He deserves his good reputation.

I was a little disappointed to not have this anniversary band by our anniversary, but sometimes the unforeseen happens. I can understand that.

It now looks like I'll be in the two week club for another week or two. That's okay; as long as the ring turns out to be nice & to be one I'll want to wear on a regular basis.

Sorry your ring was late but happy to hear you have an update and there was a reason.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I returned the three stone diamond ring. It was too small. The seller is amazing. He even sent a free label to return it…I would definitely buy from him again.

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
I returned the three stone diamond ring. It was too small. The seller is amazing. He even sent a free label to return it…I would definitely buy from him again.

Sorry to hear the size wasn't all you were hoping for! I'll keep my fingers crossed that another ring that scratches the itch comes your way

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear the size wasn't all you were hoping for! I'll keep my fingers crossed that another ring that scratches the itch comes your way

Thank you @molecule..I’m happy with my Berricle ring for now.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I bought a Tiffany gold bracelet to go with a pendant necklace I also recently purchased. (Naughty me!)

It was supposed to be delivered today. They sent it overnight. FedEx tracking is still saying it is arriving today, but local time is already 10pm, so how can that be? Tomorrow I'm not going to be able to sign for it at my home and Fedex won't let me alter the delivery to be held at the FedEx center. This is stressing me out.

Is it possible it will still arrive tonight? This is what FedEx is saying:

Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 9.48.56 PM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought a Tiffany gold bracelet to go with a pendant necklace I also recently purchased. (Naughty me!)

It was supposed to be delivered today. They sent it overnight. FedEx tracking is still saying it is arriving today, but local time is already 10pm, so how can that be? Tomorrow I'm not going to be able to sign for it at my home and Fedex won't let me alter the delivery to be held at the FedEx center. This is stressing me out.

Is it possible it will still arrive tonight? This is what FedEx is saying:

Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 9.48.56 PM.png

@RunningwithScissors See if you can change it to be delivered to the Fedex office. Depending on how they shipped it you may or not be able to do it. It’s worth a try.

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
Still waiting on my roses and diamond anniversary band.

Didn't hear anything from DK again this week. After he missed the originally promised deadline of our anniversary a couple of weeks ago, I was then hoping that he'd at least have the photos for me during the month of June as he later promised. But here we are in July.

Oh well... Just as long as the ring is nice whenever I finally get it. I have confidence it will be.

Meanwhile, I'm starting to feel like a permanent member of the two week club still waiting for the same ring. On the positive side, still having to wait gives me something to "look forward to."

Last edited:

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
I am sorry there has been a lapse in communication on the roses ring, @starbrite, hope that you get word on that soon.

I will be receiving my DK project, a ring set with a little star sapphire cabochon, next week most likely.

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, @Ontheblackrock15 ! Where did you end up finding it? I was thinking of going the pre-loved route as well. Thanks.

I was looking everywhere (ebay, etsy, ruby lane, instagram, poshmark) and found it on poshmark. I actually don't really like buying anything on posh over a couple hundred bucks, since there's no returns for not liking an item. But this fit exactly what I was looking for. The seller had a video posted too which made me feel a bit better that I knew what I was buying. I think all purchases that are over $500 go through posh authenticate but TBH I don't know what that means in terms of diamond jewlery. So I made sure the diamonds checked out before accepting the order.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
I was looking everywhere (ebay, etsy, ruby lane, instagram, poshmark) and found it on poshmark. I actually don't really like buying anything on posh over a couple hundred bucks, since there's no returns for not liking an item. But this fit exactly what I was looking for. The seller had a video posted too which made me feel a bit better that I knew what I was buying. I think all purchases that are over $500 go through posh authenticate but TBH I don't know what that means in terms of diamond jewlery. So I made sure the diamonds checked out before accepting the order.

Thanks, much appreciated!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock

I also really like this size (meaning the look of the diamonds).

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I also really like this size (meaning the look of the diamonds).

Thanks! The bracelet has 56 stones, measuring btwn 2.6-2.7mm. It's a great size for stacking, but still looks substantial enough on its own!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Meanwhile, I'm starting to feel like a permanent member of the two week club still waiting for the same ring. On the positive side, still having to wait gives me something to "look forward to."

Sorry you are still waiting. It can be frustrating.

I'm feeling like a permanent member too waiting for my stud reset. Mine are supposed to be ready for pickup tomorrow, but I haven't heard anything so I am worried. I really need them by tomorrow for a big reunion I wanted to wear them to.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results