shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
May I join in as a new poster?

I am waiting on a few things and I am not.a.patient.person!

- my e-ring and wedding band were sent off to Canturi for replating and cleaning: approx 4 weeks
- my diamond and sapphire right hand ring was cleaned by me for the first time in an embarrassingly long time, and a sapphire fell out (think it was held in only by the grot!) so that’s off for repair too (and they found a pavé diamond also fell out … the shame!): 3-4 weeks
- My tenth wedding anniversary ring is coming from James Allen but I don’t know when; maybe 3 weeks? Seven string of SI H-ish diamonds totalling 1.5ct :kiss2:
- I am talking to IDJ about some earring jackets and as we are on opposite sides of the world and they don’t work overnight (how dare they! haha) email exchanges are about once a day.

Wishing you all speedy deliveries!!

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock

- my e-ring and wedding band were sent off to Canturi for replating and cleaning: approx 4 weeks
- my diamond and sapphire right hand ring was cleaned by me for the first time in an embarrassingly long time, and a sapphire fell out (think it was held in only by the grot!) so that’s off for repair too (and they found a pavé diamond also fell out … the shame!): 3-4 weeks
- My tenth wedding anniversary ring is coming from James Allen but I don’t know when; maybe 3 weeks? Seven string of SI H-ish diamonds totalling 1.5ct :kiss2:
- I am talking to IDJ about some earring jackets and as we are on opposite sides of the world and they don’t work overnight (how dare they! haha) email exchanges are about once a day.

*seven stones not string of course!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! Glad to find others with Right Now Syndrome.
I hope you are not still on crutches!

Hahahaha nope, I was recovering from knee surgery when I joined PS in 2006 when I was sitting around browsing message boards online. Thanks for asking though.

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
Can I join this extremely understanding and supportive group?!

My "ten year" (really, early at nine) engagement ring upgrade/reset should arrive this week, crossing fingers, from Maytal, who is lovely. A full review will be incoming.

The ring production is going to land at around 6 weeks, but with the diamond sourcing, insurance, finalizing design details, vacations, family things - I haven't worn an engagement ring in four months!

Speedy and safe deliveries to everyone here!

valenledge

Shiny_Rock

So many projects to wait for! It looks like you'll get all of them like presents one after another in short form, though! Excited to see how these all look!

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
Hahahaha nope, I was recovering from knee surgery when I joined PS in 2006 when I was sitting around browsing message boards online. Thanks for asking though.

I am pleased to hear it! As a frequent flyer on crutches myself, I feel the frustration.

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
So many projects to wait for! It looks like you'll get all of them like presents one after another in short form, though! Excited to see how these all look!

Thank you valenedge! And I also hope they all appear in swift succession … what a delivery day!
And good luck waiting for your ten year ring also (how exciting to sneak it in at nine). Thanks for reminding me about insurance!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry you are still waiting. It can be frustrating.

I'm feeling like a permanent member too waiting for my stud reset. Mine are supposed to be ready for pickup tomorrow, but I haven't heard anything so I am worried. I really need them by tomorrow for a big reunion I wanted to wear them to.

Did you get your studs? It seems like it's been awhile since you started that project.

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
Sorry you are still waiting. It can be frustrating.

I'm feeling like a permanent member too waiting for my stud reset. Mine are supposed to be ready for pickup tomorrow, but I haven't heard anything so I am worried. I really need them by tomorrow for a big reunion I wanted to wear them to.
Did you get your studs in time???

I haven't heard anything more about my roses/diamond ring during the past 2 weeks. Although I have contacted DK again, he hasn't yet answered my most recent email. I was supposed to have the finished ring in mid June. Now, it looks like it could be mid July or longer. To my knowledge, my ring isn't a complicated design. The inspiration photo was one of his own "stock" ring designs that he's made for several other Pricescope members. Changes for my custom ring (via a CAD) were finalized in mid May. Even with our anniversary being missed by weeks, I still keep trying to be patient.

Hope things worked out for you and that you were able to wear your studs at the reunion.

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
I am sorry there has been a lapse in communication on the roses ring, @starbrite, hope that you get word on that soon.

I will be receiving my DK project, a ring set with a little star sapphire cabochon, next week most likely.

Thanks for the commiseration.

When did you start your star sapphire project? Have you gotten photos from David yet? Hope you do get your ring this week as promised. Usually, David is very good about meeting a set deadline. So you should.

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
@starbrite Ive been following your beautiful band journey for the last few weeks and am sorry and sympathetic you’re in a both a waiting and limbo right now. I have been and would be very anxious, and I admire your patience and understanding.

It is a truly unique piece (I had no idea it had been designed before!), so I hope you get an update soon, and your wait is short.

Everyone here is so supportive! I feel like my introverted self that loves and obsesses about jewelry as a hobby is really seen! 8)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m sitting here waiting for UPS to deliver my package containing my Ashlee reset, a repair on my halo diamond earrings, and my cushion reset with my windowed sapphire..haha…It’s a lot of bling in one package…none of it insured…:shock: David‘s insurance is covering it until it gets here though..I’m prepared to wear Ashlee with my F/G color asscher five diamond band today. Ashlee is an I but I really believe the fluoro makes her whiter…The baguettes are VVS G color…They look perfect with her…I hope she goes together with the band.
Ashlee is reset into a very simple setting with baguettes which I love. The baguettes are a little longer because she’s an antique..and wanted her to look somewhat vintage..I plan on stacking her…She’s a bitty..

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, you've got lots of sparklies coming...looking forward to pics @MamaBee!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, that is super exciting, like getting a treasure box in the mail! Can’t wait to see all your loot ;-)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @junebug17 @YadaYadaYada It was supposed to be here by 10:30…I have to leave for the dentist in five minutes…Darn..My husband is coming home to stay with David for my appointment. He has received strict instructions to watch the window..I hate going to the dentist…and now that my bling didn’t show up…I’m a wreck..He leaves the door open when he goes out....etc…I have to trust him…Ugh lol

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock
Ashlee is a stunner MamaBee! I love the orientation and the longer baguettes.

Over here I have waited two nights (my time) for a response from IDJ on jackets, and just sent a follow up. Unfortunately this means I am now completely obsessing and turning to lesser quality options to stare at, and thinking about what else I could buy for the same money if I went cheaper …. This is not a good pathway to start down!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Over here I have waited two nights (my time) for a response from IDJ on jackets, and just sent a follow up. Unfortunately this means I am now completely obsessing and turning to lesser quality options to stare at, and thinking about what else I could buy for the same money if I went cheaper …. This is not a good pathway to start down!!

@APlaceForEverything Don't settle..Stay focused on what you really want. I’ve done that..It’s not good to go in a different direction because you won’t be happy. Good luck!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock

I haven't heard anything more about my roses/diamond ring during the past 2 weeks. Although I have contacted DK again, he hasn't yet answered my most recent email. I was supposed to have the finished ring in mid June. Now, it looks like it could be mid July or longer. To my knowledge, my ring isn't a complicated design. The inspiration photo was one of his own "stock" ring designs that he's made for several other Pricescope members. Changes for my custom ring (via a CAD) were finalized in mid May. Even with our anniversary being missed by weeks, I still keep trying to be patient.

Hope things worked out for you and that you were able to wear your studs at the reunion.

Argh, so sorry you are going through this.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thank you @APlaceForEverything!

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
I’m sitting here waiting for UPS to deliver my package containing my Ashlee reset, a repair on my halo diamond earrings, and my cushion reset with my windowed sapphire..haha…It’s a lot of bling in one package…none of it insured…:shock: David‘s insurance is covering it until it gets here though..I’m prepared to wear Ashlee with my F/G color asscher five diamond band today. Ashlee is an I but I really believe the fluoro makes her whiter…The baguettes are VVS G color…They look perfect with her…I hope she goes together with the band.
Ashlee is reset into a very simple setting with baguettes which I love. The baguettes are a little longer because she’s an antique..and wanted her to look somewhat vintage..I plan on stacking her…She’s a bitty..

Oh, MamaBee, the wait was truly worth it! Multiple bling deliveries in one go! So happy for you, and love Ashlee’s new home.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the commiseration.

When did you start your star sapphire project? Have you gotten photos from David yet? Hope you do get your ring this week as promised. Usually, David is very good about meeting a set deadline. So you should.

I started this project only 4 weeks ago, June 4th, and was given about a 5 week estimate for completion. I received a brief video rather than photos of the completed ring. It has been shipped and should arrive tomorrow.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Did you get your studs? It seems like it's been awhile since you started that project.

Got them in the knick of time!! I got the call at 3:30 pm that they were ready on the very last day before I flew out of town. It took me almost two hours to get to WF (big city rush hour traffic). I got there by 5:30 pm right as they were closing. Two kind WF ladies stayed late to let me in, inspect them and take them home.

The studs are awesome! I even upgraded one of the diamonds WHILE they were at WF being set. (I think I broke a record for briefest times between trade-ins LOL)

I'll post a show me the bling thread soon!

(And I have two new VCA and two new Tiffany pieces to share too! Been a very naughty girl this summer.)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

Sorry you have been waiting so long. I have heard all the vendors are seriously behind from record number of orders. Fingers crossed you get word soon. I know your project will be breathtaking when it is finished.

If its any consolation, my stud project from its inception (deciding I wanted to upgrade) to picking up my finished, set studs took exactly one year. It was a very looooooooong year with naked ears. But worth it in the end!

Can you call DK? Perhaps a phone call would be more direct?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got them in the knick of time!! I got the call at 3:30 pm that they were ready on the very last day before I flew out of town. It took me almost two hours to get to WF (big city rush hour traffic). I got there by 5:30 pm right as they were closing. Two kind WF ladies stayed late to let me in, inspect them and take them home.

The studs are awesome! I even upgraded one of the diamonds WHILE they were at WF being set. (I think I broke a record for briefest times between trade-ins LOL)

I'll post a show me the bling thread soon!

(And I have two new VCA and two new Tiffany pieces to share too! Been a very naughty girl this summer.)

That is awesome!!! I am so happy you got them in time for your trip! That's too funny that you upgraded the diamond during the process! That's awesome if you found a better match! Can't wait to see the VCA and Tiffany items, too!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results