carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
That’s so frustrating that you missed your delivery. I really hated having to
call to tell them to ship on Monday. I have things I have to go to next week
so hope it will be delivered on a day I can be home.

Hope it all works out for you, @MamaBee. I was busy at work and when I found out it wasn’t delivered as no one was home, I was frantic and texted my husband to try and locate the truck hahahhaa. Well, Monday will be here soon enough and hope we both don’t miss it again ;-). I wish UPS worked like the tracker on Amazon where it tells you how many stops away the truck is.

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
Hope it all works out for you, @MamaBee. I was busy at work and when I found out it wasn’t delivered as no one was home, I was frantic and texted my husband to try and locate the truck hahahhaa. Well, Monday will be here soon enough and hope we both don’t miss it again ;-). I wish UPS worked like the tracker on Amazon where it tells you how many stops away the truck is.

@Dmndsr4evr11 if you sign up for a UPS my choice account you can “follow my delivery” once it’s on the truck and it’s pretty accurate. You can also request that it’s held for you to pick up instead of having them deliver it. I use the app and it’s pretty handy.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
@Dmndsr4evr11 if you sign up for a UPS my choice account you can “follow my delivery” once it’s on the truck and it’s pretty accurate. You can also request that it’s held for you to pick up instead of having them deliver it. I use the app and it’s pretty handy.

Thanks, @Txborn79. I just signed up on Friday after I missed it as I was busy at work and didn’t realize that it’s in the truck for delivery. Does UPS my choice give you a close estimate of delivery time? It just said delivery by 7pm when I checked in the morning. Also, I didn’t realize that my husband left the house to run errands and of course, he just missed it. My fault, I didn’t tell him I’m expecting a delivery.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

That would be great! I hate waiting for a truck..I’m afraid to even run to the bathroom! Haha
I hope you get it on Monday!
Mine won’t be shipped until Monday..Oh well..

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, @Txborn79. I just signed up on Friday after I missed it as I was busy at work and didn’t realize that it’s in the truck for delivery. Does UPS my choice give you a close estimate of delivery time? It just said delivery by 7pm when I checked in the morning. Also, I didn’t realize that my husband left the house to run errands and of course, he just missed it. My fault, I didn’t tell him I’m expecting a delivery.

I think it just has the by time but when I have a package coming, I’ll get an email stating that it’s loaded on the truck and then another that will say follow my delivery. Sometimes it takes forever to get to my area and other times it’s pretty quick. Guess it just depends on how many stops they have.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Missed my delivery on Friday :(. I was busy at work and didn’t get to check details of tracking. I didn’t expect my husband to go out on errands but also my fault I forgot to tell him that I’m expecting a package. So it will be redelivered on Monday. We both have appts to go to. Hope we don’t miss it again.
That’s a bummer! The FedEx deliver guy just left the package on our doorstep yesterday after ringing the doorbell. Good and bad I supposed. Luckily we got home 5 minutes after he left it (we have video camera/doorbell app at the door that let us see when he came). Hope you get yours on Monday.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock

UPS in Canada allows customers to manage their delivery. I can put in an instruction for the delivery guy to leave a package at the front door by ‘accepting’ the package online beforehand.

The one I got yesterday was from FedEx. It said delivery by noon on the tracking and it came right on time. He just left it by my door without getting a signature. Luckily, I was just around the corner on my way back from the bank.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
That would be great! I hate waiting for a truck..I’m afraid to even run to the bathroom! Haha
I hope you get it on Monday!
Mine won’t be shipped until Monday..Oh well..

Hahahah. I hear you, @MamaBee. Keep that bladder in check so you don’t miss the doorbell hahaha

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I think it just has the by time but when I have a package coming, I’ll get an email stating that it’s loaded on the truck and then another that will say follow my delivery. Sometimes it takes forever to get to my area and other times it’s pretty quick. Guess it just depends on how many stops they have.
Oh that’s good if it had “follow my delivery “ option. Amazon tells you how many more stops before it gets to you which is very helpful.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
UPS in Canada allows customers to manage their delivery. I can put in an instruction for the delivery guy to leave a package at the front door by ‘accepting’ the package online beforehand.

The one I got yesterday was from FedEx. It said delivery by noon on the tracking and it came right on time. He just left it by my door without getting a signature. Luckily, I was just around the corner on my way back from the bank.

The seller sets the criteria so DK had it set to only be delivered to my house with a signature. No option to leave it without signature which I understand. When I emailed him that I sadly missed the delivery, he kindly offered to have it be picked up at UPS instead. I told him no as it may delay it more and I’m afraid it may even be lost in the shuffle. So, fingers-crossed I can track it better on Monday.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

Fedex seems to be more right on the money with their delivery estimates.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty blue! Please share mod pic when they come in.

They came last night and I love them. I had just washed my hair so I didn't take a modeling pic but here they are in the box. I will take an ear pic later.

Presenting my blue zircon OEC earrings.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They came last night and I love them. I had just washed my hair so I didn't take a modeling pic but here they are in the box. I will take an ear pic later.

bluezirconoecs.png

bluezirconoecearrings.png

They’re so pretty @missy! I love the color!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re so pretty @missy! I love the color!

Thanks Joanne! I was very pleasantly surprised as they are even prettier than I thought they would be. It was a leap of faith because I couldn't really appreciate the faceting in the photos nor the true color. The vendor ( I like her very much and have purchased from her in the past) said it is difficult to take photos of blue zircon because of their double refractive properties. So I just tool a leap of faith and hoped they would be pretty. And they sure are. They are sweet earrings and just perfect for a pop of blue when I am in the mood. As you might remember blue is my favorite color. I adore all things blue. :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Joanne! I was very pleasantly surprised as they are even prettier than I thought they would be. It was a leap of faith because I couldn't really appreciate the faceting in the photos nor the true color. The vendor (whom I adore) said it is difficult to take photos of blue zircon because of their double refractive properties. So I just tool a leap of faith and hoped they would be pretty. And they sure are. They are sweet earrings and just perfect for a pop of blue when I am in the mood. As you might remember blue is my favorite color. I adore all things blue. :love:

I’m so happy they are better than what you expected! They are soooo pretty!
I have blue topaz earrings that I love. i haven’t worn them in a while. You’re making me want to wear them again..lol

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so happy they are better than what you expected! They are soooo pretty!
I have blue topaz earrings that I love. i haven’t worn them in a while. You’re making me want to wear them again..lol

Ooh please share a photo of your blue topaz earrings. ❤️

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock

bluezirconoecs.png

They are so pretty like spring time and warm summer days. Enjoy!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

bluezirconoecs.png

Beautiful spring color!!! Congrats!!

mjea

Shiny_Rock

These are perfect for everyday esp in the spring and summer! They are lovely!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it's beautiful @mjea, I would love one of his eternity bands. Look forward to seeing more pics :)

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding eternity band has been away at Icerock to be reset for a very long time now — since mid Feb— and I think it’ll be here next week!!! Yay!

Before:
2215FC6D-F4AD-447F-B556-878E7186B8BD.jpeg

After:
6C4D0CD4-9FB1-46CE-8E84-84193482B060.jpeg

Beautiful ring. What are you changing?

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh! I have exciting news. I was calling Amy this afternoon to find out when the ring will be ready. I ok’d the CAD last Saturday. She said it’s ready and was just about to send me pics. Wow! That sure is fast. Hopefully, it will arrive by early next week.

mjea

Shiny_Rock
Oh it's beautiful @mjea, I would love one of his eternity bands. Look forward to seeing more pics :)

Thanks, @HollyC!! :DYour pear is :love::drool: though!!!
Beautiful ring. What are you changing?
Thanks, @Fabfashion It's a long story but basically the prongs were not going to be secure for the long-haul so I decided to have it remade instead of having the prongs tightened every 6 months or re-tipped as was suggested. :D
ETA: please post pictures when you have them from DKJ!!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh! I have exciting news. I was calling Amy this afternoon to find out when the ring will be ready. I ok’d the CAD last Saturday. She said it’s ready and was just about to send me pics. Wow! That sure is fast. Hopefully, it will arrive by early next week.

What! So it only took 4 days to make? Yowza! Congrats! Will you be sharing pics or do we gonna wait for the big reveal?

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
What! So it only took 4 days to make? Yowza! Congrats! Will you be sharing pics or do we gonna wait for the big reveal?

It should be arriving tomorrow! Fingers crossed. I’m certainly not going to leave the house or even going to the washroom. Lol. Will show pic then. =)2

How will I sleep tonight?

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
It should be arriving tomorrow! Fingers crossed. I’m certainly not going to leave the house or even going to the washroom. Lol. Will show pic then. =)2

How will I sleep tonight?

Better get to sleep! We don't want you dozing off when that truck comes! No drinking! No eating either! Bathrooms breaks are a no go! More important matters are at hand! We can deal with your UTI later.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Arghhh. Got VM from FedEx after 9 am saying there’s custom duties. I paid by 9:30 am but now they can’t guarantee if it’ll come today. If not then it’s going to be Monday instead! The agent said keep checking the tracking. If it says out for delivery then it’s coming today. Now not only that I can’t eat/use the bathroom, but I also can’t step away from the monitor.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So, I have an OEC on layaway until I can raise all the funds for it. I did something very silly to ease the waiting period. I made a 1” pin (I have a button-making kit) with a picture of the diamond. :lol:

DEE574A2-CD96-4C1F-AD0D-92ED40B1FEF6.jpeg

The patterning in this diamond takes my breath away, and now I want to make bracelets and necklaces out of these pins.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results