shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I guess I am in this group now! I’ll have the cad on Monday.

Doing a 3 stone in a plat trellis setting... ring made by the team at High Performance Diamonds.

2 Crafted by Infinity rounds. .56G si2 and .57f Si1. Center is a 1.62 oval Ceylon blue sapphire with violet undertones from Gary at Finewater gems.

I’m considering 3 stone plat trellis ring vs. 5 or 7 stone and am really interested in how yours turns out. Please please post photos and details when you get the ring.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m considering 3 stone plat trellis ring vs. 5 or 7 stone and am really interested in how yours turns out. Please please post photos and details when you get the ring.

Bet on it lol :bigsmile:

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I should have posted here instead of starting my own thread! I'm waiting for my .248 BGD J VS2 to be set into a white gold 4-prong pendant. (It's tiny, I know, but I am still so EXCITED!) It is scheduled to ship the day before my birthday. Fingers crossed my first diamond necklace will be around my neck when I blow out my candles! :appl:

https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/...ls/0.248-j-vs2-round-diamond-ags-104100412068

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks Whitewave! Really like your ring! Cads look good.

chanieish

Rough_Rock
Premium
I CAN FINALLY JOIN THE TWO WEEK CLUB!!! :dance::dance::clap::pray:

So my CBI ring is on its why from Wink/Melissa to my BF. And we are leaving for a trip to Europe in one week (and it has been a cheesy dream of mine to get engaged in Paris...:twisted:)

Here is a tease CAD, which has since been improved

CAD VCC2350.jpg

to this (I wanted to make the petals smaller, remove the taper in the shank, and decrease the scalloping/petals when ring is looked at from the top.

I absolutely CANNOT wait. I've literally been watching diamond videos for the last 2 days.

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
Just found this thread! I love that there’s a waiting group :lol:! I’m waiting for two different things. Firstly, the second round of CADs on my star sapphire e-ring reset which will now be a RHR. Here is a tease ...the first CADs:

FC08BD67-C56F-4E43-BCD3-5BE208E726D4.jpeg 91E985A6-E9CC-4F25-AE9D-BD4567294108.jpeg
It will be in 18k WG. Prongs around star are being reduced to six claws, collar on shoulder is being raised, and design of the shank where the diamond lollipop looking thingies are is being revamped.

The second thing I’m waiting for, and waaay more exciting, is a flowery 3 carat cushion e-ring. When hubby and I got married we skipped diamond/wedding rings for both of us because we have six kids between us and needed a big house way more than a big diamond. It’s 8 years later and finally time for the ring, lol. We are planning a recommitment ceremony for our 10th anniversary so the ring that’s coming is in a simple setting that will be reset for our 10th. I literally CANT WAIT.

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Devorah at BGD just called and my necklace should be here TOMORROW! (She and Nicole have just been FANTASTIC!) I'm so EXCITED! I just can't wait to see it.
Y'all get a little extra sleep for me because I have a feeling I won't be getting ANY! :appl:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Devorah at BGD just called and my necklace should be here TOMORROW! (She and Nicole have just been FANTASTIC!) I'm so EXCITED! I just can't wait to see it.
Y'all get a little extra sleep for me because I have a feeling I won't be getting ANY! :appl:

Yay! Can’t wait to see it!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's PERFECT and I just LOVE it! Thank y'all for helping me through the past couple of weeks!

P.S. I was also fiddling around on a website and found another little SI1 asscher diamond without any pics or videos. I have it on hold until I can get it looked at on Monday, since the people are on holiday. So, I guess I'm sort of waiting again! o_O

rps20181107_230157.jpg

rps20181107_225938.jpg

rps20181107_225058.jpg

rps20181107_231712.jpg

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock
I CAN FINALLY JOIN THE TWO WEEK CLUB!!! :dance::dance::clap::pray:

So my CBI ring is on its why from Wink/Melissa to my BF. And we are leaving for a trip to Europe in one week (and it has been a cheesy dream of mine to get engaged in Paris...:twisted:)

Here is a tease CAD, which has since been improved

CAD VCC2350.jpg

to this (I wanted to make the petals smaller, remove the taper in the shank, and decrease the scalloping/petals when ring is looked at from the top.

I absolutely CANNOT wait. I've literally been watching diamond videos for the last 2 days.

I love the flower look of this ring that is going to be one beautiful ring and if I had that cut of diamond I would so do a ring like this! Can’t wait to see pics of your ring!

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock
5E72DFC5-931B-4205-A7F7-9899D6222372.png 222A836D-6FCC-4CA4-9BA8-B2BC06F024FA.png 20E72987-0C95-485D-AF90-FB9CA4541491.png I did a post a while back about how my engagement ring had went missing a long time ago and how I was looking for a diamond that would be similar to what I had. I finally bit the bullet and my diamond has been ordered. I ordered from James Allen even tho I was extremely worried about ordering online. It has been about four days now and I am hoping it gets shipped out soon! Here is my new diamond . Once the diamond gets here and I have inspected it I will bring it into a local jewelers to have my setting custom made. The peek a boo diamonds will not be diamonds but will be a light blue saphire and a light pink saphire as those were our wedding colours. I am so excited that I will finally have an engagement ring to wear although I wish it was my original one this will be just as good and the diamond is even better than my old one. I am mostly a lurker on this board and have learnt a lot by reading up so I want to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge as it has helped so many people. So thank you to all the posters who share their expertise! I will post pics when my ring is complete and I hope when your jewelry arrives you will to!

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock
It's PERFECT and I just LOVE it! Thank y'all for helping me through the past couple of weeks!

P.S. I was also fiddling around on a website and found another little SI1 asscher diamond without any pics or videos. I have it on hold until I can get it looked at on Monday, since the people are on holiday. So, I guess I'm sort of waiting again! o_O

rps20181107_230157.jpg

rps20181107_225938.jpg

rps20181107_225058.jpg

rps20181107_231712.jpg

It’s beautiful and so dainty!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That was quick:lol-2: what made you decide to upgrade?

My ering is a F, that honestly is the culprit in this. I will have to write a long synopsis in the other thread. To say that the H-color CBI outperforms my F-color oval is an understatement. The reality is that in some lighting, I just wanted the H to be colorless. If I never had the oval, I don’t think this would be an issue! Many lighting environments showed the H to be whiter than the F! Really! I shipped it back yesterday and I miss it... but I can’t wait for this beauty. :)

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ering is a F, that honestly is the culprit in this. I will have to write a long synopsis in the other thread. To say that the H-color CBI outperforms my F-color oval is an understatement. The reality is that in some lighting, I just wanted the H to be colorless. If I never had the oval, I don’t think this would be an issue! Many lighting environments showed the H to be whiter than the F! Really! I shipped it back yesterday and I miss it... but I can’t wait for this beauty. :)
I can completely understand that. I am one that can also see warmth in an H. It’s a curse!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
I am two weeks from Lilliana's arrival! Of course I can't post any of the pictures once she gets here, but I am hopeful that CvB will share some on her IG. :pray:

Reactions: AV_

chanieish

Rough_Rock
Premium
I love the flower look of this ring that is going to be one beautiful ring and if I had that cut of diamond I would so do a ring like this! Can’t wait to see pics of your ring!

Thank you FutureGracie! I juuuuust got engaged a couple of days ago and the ring is everything I ever could have wanted (and got a man to boot!) I’ll post pics soon!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
13EB3757-6988-462D-A9B1-DE4E9FD02186.jpeg

I am having a local jeweler make a pair of these for me! They will be 7.5 mm freshadamas with .05 studs (.10 Ctw). The leverback will be shortened so that they hug close to the lobe.

The studs are from DH before we were engaged. I have had them in my jewelry box for 18 years or more! He gave me my first pair of triple-ex studs for our first married Christmas, and I haven’t looked at these since. :oops: I have been wanting a pair of pearl/diamond studs, and this is what I decided on (after help and brainstorming by PSers!). They will be ready the week after Thanksgiving!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

OUT FOR DELIVERY!! :dance::dance::dance:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
B15EC457-FC7C-4548-A7C5-5F1E84E51604.jpeg
Also, what is the shipping time from Australia to the US? ;-) Not sure if I’m officially in the two week club yet, but this pretty baby is also on its way... my first opal!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I. Hate. Waiting!
I’m right around the 2 week mark for this ring to be done. Gah. Waiting!

DA6E4B90-7139-47EA-8D3B-9027B5C05626.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results