shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

rubysweettart

Shiny_Rock
As soon as the sizing beads are added they will mail this ring. I know that cluster rings aren't everyone's cup of tea but this is what my Mom wanted for her (big milestone) birthday. I am so excited to see it in person!

ring2.jpg

What a thoughtful gift! I'm sure she'll love it!

rubysweettart

Shiny_Rock
I'm hoping I get my glamour shots tomorrow! It's been so long! I've never seen my ring on a finger (Caysie didn't have pics), I haven't seen my stone (Caysie picked it out), and I'm so nervous! I've been drooling over pictures of everyone else's rings, changed my avatar about 15 times (not a lot of people seem to have pics of themselves?).... what do you do to pass the time when it's finally so close...????

(I'm kind of prepared that they might not come until Friday but I'm hoping!)

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I need to join here. I just bought something on Monday from preloved and it should have been delivered today but right now we are not sure where it could be. The last tracking info said it was on its way to destination but that was yesterday morning. It hasn’t been updated since.
It was sent by registered mail and we all know that usually takes longer. Sometimes two weeks from what I’ve read. I’m happy that it will be delivered securely but antsy too since I can’t track it.
It’s my fourth time trying to buy a french cut band. First time I hesitated about the price and return policy and it sold. Second time I was outbid. Third time I paid the seller and she refunded me the same day saying she decided to sell to family instead.
I was seriously heartbroken!
But then the same day I got the refund for the third band, I saw this fourth band for sale and I jumped on it, so I’m excited!!! Like it was meant to be. If I had bought any of the other bands I wouldn’t have the opportunity or funds or even have searched for this band bc I wouldn’t want two french cut bands.
Crossing fingers it gets here soon!

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This picture shows the ring next to the inspiration pendant. Delivery is supposed to happen tomorrow morning. (ETA- The ring would have been done sooner but I didn't get the pendant mailed as soon as I should have.) I am so excited and not sure how I will get to sleep tonight. I think I'm a lot more excited than I would be if the ring was for me.

ring with pendant.jpg

@kayla17, I hope your package arrives soon!

Attachments

• ring with pendant.jpg
    ring with pendant.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This picture shows the ring next to the inspiration pendant. Delivery is supposed to happen tomorrow morning. (ETA- The ring would have been done sooner but I didn't get the pendant mailed as soon as I should have.) I am so excited and not sure how I will get to sleep tonight. I think I'm a lot more excited than I would be if the ring was for me.

ring with pendant.jpg

@kayla17, I hope your package arrives soon!

Oh that’s going to be an awesome set!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wahoo. Opal is in the country! Hopefully that means it’ll get to me sometime next week. Also waiting for a loose moissy and loose diamond (ugh. Drop shipping wait times).

Got my pad and tsav ring. Trying not to sleep with it on. My precious.
58C3D5FC-318E-46F5-8E05-F5F687CAC416.jpeg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the stars are aligning in my favor. Looks like I'll be getting packages from August Vintage and FourMine diamonds tomorrow :twisted2:. Assuming I catch the mail man. Sometimes I'm home and they just don't ring the doorbell:wall::wall:

ctsamg

Rough_Rock
My ER Comes in Thursday!! Can't wait

rubysweettart

Shiny_Rock
My ring is finally coming on Wednesday! I hope it's at FedEx early so I can wear it to my work Christmas Luncheon. Fingers crossed! I've been waiting so long, I'm just so excited! Feeling a bit shy about sharing it because it's so unique (it's a not a huge sparkly, white diamond like a lot of rings here) but I can't wait to wear it.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring is finally coming on Wednesday! I hope it's at FedEx early so I can wear it to my work Christmas Luncheon. Fingers crossed! I've been waiting so long, I'm just so excited! Feeling a bit shy about sharing it because it's so unique (it's a not a huge sparkly, white diamond like a lot of rings here) but I can't wait to wear it.

Aw don’t be shy! A lot of us are jewelery fans as much as gem fans! My ering is going to be pretty atypical too lol.

rubysweettart

Shiny_Rock
Aw don’t be shy! A lot of us are jewelery fans as much as gem fans! My ering is going to be pretty atypical too lol.

Thanks for the encouragement! I don't see a lot of rustic rings on here but I wanted something that looked completely different from anything in my jewelry box. Something that maybe Cersei would wear on Game of Thrones. Here's a sneak peek that Caysie sent me. (I've still never seen this ring worn on a finger, just pics in a box! I'm secretly hoping it's got good finger coverage!)

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 12.09.02 PM.png

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the encouragement! I don't see a lot of rustic rings on here but I wanted something that looked completely different from anything in my jewelry box. Something that maybe Cersei would wear on Game of Thrones. Here's a sneak peek that Caysie sent me. (I've still never seen this ring worn on a finger, just pics in a box! I'm secretly hoping it's got good finger coverage!)

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 12.09.02 PM.png

Oh that’s a gorgeous set!! I love unique rings!

rubysweettart

Shiny_Rock
I got notice this morning that my ring is at a FedEx facility about 15-20 minutes away from the FedEx location I asked it to be held at (since I won't be home all day); it's not supposed to be there until tomorrow but I wonder if maybe it will get there early....?

@MakingTheGrade Can't wait to see your goodies, too!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got notice this morning that my ring is at a FedEx facility about 15-20 minutes away from the FedEx location I asked it to be held at (since I won't be home all day); it's not supposed to be there until tomorrow but I wonder if maybe it will get there early....?

@MakingTheGrade Can't wait to see your goodies, too!

So originally the fedex thing said 10:30 delivery. 10:30 went by and now it just says before 8pm. I saw a guy in a fedex vest drop off some boxes and then get back into the truck. Thought he was going to come back with my packages! But nope. Drove off. Must be a different truck that does the signage deliveries? Not sure. But still waiting. Bah.

rubysweettart

Shiny_Rock
I hate when that happens! Hoping it arrives soon!

ctsamg

Rough_Rock
It came! My 2.5ct, vs2, GIAXXX, I color with a great Halo and Pave in Platinum.

I was worried about the I color, but I love it! Special thanks to Martin at USA Certed diamonds for finding this great stone! IMG_20181206_154305.jpg IMG_20181206_094118.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181206_154309.jpg
    IMG_20181206_154309.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 53

rubysweettart

Shiny_Rock
It came! My 2.5ct, vs2, GIAXXX, I color with a great Halo and Pave in Platinum.

I was worried about the I color, but I love it! Special thanks to Martin at USA Certed diamonds for finding this great stone! IMG_20181206_154305.jpg IMG_20181206_094118.jpg

Gorgeous!!!!!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
What a perfect thread for me today! I'm 2 weeks away from a halo by Steven Kirsch--should be done by Christmas, and possibly sooner (maybe by the 21st, which is 2 weeks and a day from now). I'm feeling all of the following emojis at the moment: :kiss2::geek2::eek2::P2:mrgreen2::cool2:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring is here! :appl::appl::appl:
But I’m at work :(2! I told my husband don’t open it until I get get tonight.

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Ring is nearly here....*breaks nail on ring finger*. Triple sigh. :confused2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got it! It’s beautiful. I love the french cut diamonds and I love it with my setting.
C9DE201A-4FF9-4F68-843F-7D253CC48A61.jpeg CF9CDDB3-3675-41A9-90E1-DBC5E0258194.jpeg B059A6B4-AFB4-43C1-8CC1-26A6F924818B.jpeg F0194522-9FDD-4709-9B3A-DE521ECD8253.jpeg 684E1B11-A3CC-48E5-8391-F1D7CD86CC8D.jpeg
Gorgeous! That’s my dream band! Love it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got it! It’s beautiful. I love the french cut diamonds and I love it with my setting.
C9DE201A-4FF9-4F68-843F-7D253CC48A61.jpeg CF9CDDB3-3675-41A9-90E1-DBC5E0258194.jpeg B059A6B4-AFB4-43C1-8CC1-26A6F924818B.jpeg F0194522-9FDD-4709-9B3A-DE521ECD8253.jpeg 684E1B11-A3CC-48E5-8391-F1D7CD86CC8D.jpeg
Gorgeous! That’s my dream band! Love it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!!
I know you bought it pre-loved but do you know who made it!? I had a beautiful bracelet that had some of the same details as your ring and I’m heartbroken because I lost it. :(2

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know you bought it pre-loved but do you know who made it!? I had a beautiful bracelet that had some of the same details as your ring and I’m heartbroken because I lost it. :(2
It’s by CVB. This one was made with antique french cuts. She makes a similar one called the Catalina. It’s a little thinner (~2mm) and has more french cut diamonds alternating with the quatrefoil designs. Mine has three sets of french cuts and four quatrefoils but the diamonds are a little bigger so the band is wider. The Catalina has 5 sets of french cuts and 6 quatrefoils.
I seriously love this ring and feel I lucked out.

Corely

Rough_Rock
I am waiting on a 5 stone ring from IDJ that will take about 10 days. Is there anyone else who is waiting on something that will be here in the next two weeks? If so, post here and let's wait together!

I have been waiting.. for months in fact for my ring to be finished. Just picked it up today and put a thread under "Bought a Rock and Ring, Proposal Time". Please let me know what you think of it. I hope I made a good choice buying it.. it was purchased overseas so I know its a gamble.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results