shape
carat
color
clarity

The show your Sally - Heart of Water - thread

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Mochiko - tell me more about your snake ring. Is it a co-design with Sally?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Begonia,

I had been wanting a snake ring for a while and sent some inspiration photos to Sally (that looked nothing like the finished ring). After a while Sally came back and suggested putting her own spin on it with a curved ring, moonstone and etched Mahawan motif. I let her do her thing and this is what she came up with! I hear she may also be doing a gold version now for another customer, too. I think it would look great in gold. :appl: :appl:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for getting back to me. I think it's very beautiful and wonderfully unique. :)) When you have some time, could we see a hand shot?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
She's a beauty. Thanks for putting that up :)
Looks so pretty on your hand :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pregcurious|1484700398|4116106 said:
I've been on hiatus since having a baby and starting a new job. Sally did a wonderful job with sourcing the moonstone and designing, and Pomme did beautiful work. The stone is 7 mm in diameter, and is flanked by diamond melee set in white gold with rhodium plating.
Missed this completely!
Congrats on the new baby (boy or girl?), new job, and new ring!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Acinom. :) The cabochon bezel stacker rings are also by Sally, too.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous snake ring meladori! And what a stunning gem.

Venti25

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful ring so unique!

Eady

Rough_Rock
My Malaya garnet from Kingstone gems was set recently by Sally in rose gold with moonstones. There was a bit of a (tilt?) window which closed up with the setting. I love how it turned out!
IMG_8109.JPG IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0070.JPG IMG_0134.JPG

Fitting in nicely with my slowly growing collection :)
IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0633.JPG

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your Malaya garnet, Eady. What a gorgeous color! The moonstones look really sensuous with the peach color. Great choices!

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces everyone!
These are my current favorites from Sally, set with Mahenge spinels and one sapphire from my first wedding ring. Some of the spinels have been set up to three times in different pieces.

IMG_8188.JPG

cross.jpg

MarieTiger's 21k Gold 1000 Kisses 005.JPG

MarieTiger's 21k Gold 1000 Kisses 035(1).JPG

Oh I LOVE the rich gold of your second ring tiger! Somehow the perfect pink spinal compliments it beautifully.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
theredspinel - thank you. :) I've experimented with white gold, silver and high karat yellow gold with these spinels and the yg is definitely my preference. Something about the warmth makes the reddish pink pop.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces everyone!
These are my current favorites from Sally, set with Mahenge spinels and one sapphire from my first wedding ring. Some of the spinels have been set up to three times in different pieces.

IMG_8188.JPG

cross.jpg

MarieTiger's 21k Gold 1000 Kisses 005.JPG

MarieTiger's 21k Gold 1000 Kisses 035(1).JPG

Gorgeous pieces, Marie! What is the pattern on the ring? It is beautiful. And I see there is an inscription too, I love it when jewelry has a personal sentiment to it!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pieces, Marie! What is the pattern on the ring? It is beautiful. And I see there is an inscription too, I love it when jewelry has a personal sentiment to it!
Thanks, I'm so happy with them. The engraving patterns are roses Mochiko, I love them. Pomme's engraving is so delicate and skilfully made. The jewelry I have made seems to follow my life's journey more and more, with inscriptions and symbols close to me. Makes it so fun to wear. :)

MarieTiger's 21k Gold 1000 Kisses 011.JPG

MarieTiger's 21k Gold 1000 Kisses 022.JPG

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, I'm so happy with them. The engraving patterns are roses Mochiko, I love them. Pomme's engraving is so delicate and skilfully made. The jewelry I have made seems to follow my life's journey more and more, with inscriptions and symbols close to me. Makes it so fun to wear. :)

MarieTiger's 21k Gold 1000 Kisses 011.JPG

MarieTiger's 21k Gold 1000 Kisses 022.JPG
Really gorgeous! I think the pink spinels in the gold are glorious together.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Bluegemz, so kind. I love the jewelry in your profile picture, such a wonderful combo.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Bluegemz, so kind. I love the jewelry in your profile picture, such a wonderful combo.
Awe, thank you! I'm definitely a lover of blue colored stones, but actually love all colors. Just that blue looks best on me.

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing Mariedtiger!!!!!! So happy for you!!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Siameseroo, those earrings are really special - particularly love the colorway and overall silhouette of the earrings, going from moonstone to smaller sapphire to larger drop pearls... really dreamy!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Siameseroo- Those earrings are gorgeous! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results