shape
carat
color
clarity

The Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2008 1:36:46 PM
Author: doodle
i hate flash sites where you can''t just steal the picture and post it on here! hrmph! the ring is beautiful though!

haha i always make web sites for clients in flash specifically for that reason, here''s hoping i never make one for a jewler....unless i get a free ring as payment
27.gif
35.gif

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful Katie! Hope you don''t have to wait too long to wear it!

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
It is platinum and I''m interested to see how it holds up. I''m not sure what I''ll do at work- if I''ll wear it or put it on a chain. I''m a labor and delivery nurse so endless hand washing and lots of body fluids
2.gif
hmmmm....

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
One of my best friends is a surgeon, and she has her Tiffany diamond ering on a chain when she''s at work. I think when I get my ering, I''ll be too scared to wash it! But then I''ll be scared I''ll leave it in the bathroom somewhere.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2008 5:52:19 PM
Author: ktdid
It is platinum and I''m interested to see how it holds up. I''m not sure what I''ll do at work- if I''ll wear it or put it on a chain. I''m a labor and delivery nurse so endless hand washing and lots of body fluids
2.gif
hmmmm....
Yeah, good idea!

jfus

Shiny_Rock
Here is a picture of my wedding band. I actually decided to wear my e-ring on my right hand and my wb on my left. Every band I tried on really took away from the "Marla" and the bands did not sit straight because of the surprise diamonds. Mark did warn me of this before ordering the ring.

But when I found this band I was smitten. I actually ended up going to a jeweler that my parents have used for years. I think I got a great deal.. A little over 1 carat of diamonds band is actually white gold.. The ring originally did not have millgrain on it but I had the jewleler add it.

FUS_WEDDINGBAND.jpg

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE that ring Jfus! Now it''s making me think that maybe a traditional thin diamond band is not what I want....

Good idea on switching the ering to the right.

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/12/2008 8:45:33 AM
Author: jfus
Here is a picture of my wedding band. I actually decided to wear my e-ring on my right hand and my wb on my left. Every band I tried on really took away from the ''Marla'' and the bands did not sit straight because of the surprise diamonds. Mark did warn me of this before ordering the ring.

But when I found this band I was smitten. I actually ended up going to a jeweler that my parents have used for years. I think I got a great deal.. A little over 1 carat of diamonds band is actually white gold.. The ring originally did not have millgrain on it but I had the jewleler add it.

That is gorgeous
3.gif
Thank you so much for sharing the picture!

I''ll probably end up just going with a thin flat platinum wedding band. There''s a pretty one with milgrain on the Tiffany website (hoping to have one ring from Tiffany
2.gif
)

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/11/2008 5:52:19 PM
2.gif
hmmmm....

ktdid, your ring is beautiful!
9.gif

Also, my mother has been an RN for over 35 years (not quite labor and delivery, but she has had her hands in her share of bodily fluids, etc. over the years, LOL!
2.gif
), and her 14k white gold/diamond e-ring has held up very well though all of that ( it has never left her hand, she even sleeps in it, even though she shouldn''t). So hopefully that info can be of some help, even though yours will be platinum.
1.gif
I hope yours holds up well also for many, many years! I am sure it will
12.gif

Best of luck! Can''t wait to see hand pics!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2008 1:34:58 PM
I''ll probably end up just going with a thin flat platinum wedding band. There''s a pretty one with milgrain on the Tiffany website (hoping to have one ring from Tiffany
2.gif
)
Yeah, that would look nice!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful!!!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results