shape
carat
color
clarity

The PEAR Necklace is Done!! Hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I swear I could stare at that beautiful necklace all day long. It looks lovely on you!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
That necklace is going down in PS history!! It''s amazing and stunning!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 11:14:25 PM
Author: Harriet
Starry,
Sorry for the threadjack, but I''d like to hear about your experience with LM if possible.
No problem at all Harriet my dear.
1.gif

Funny you should ask because I was wondering the same thing myself yesterday, so I called. Inna informed me that he is working on it and he should know my the end of next week when the ring will be done.

It''s been about 8 weeks. I don''t mind, but in your case, that''s a REALLY long time to not have your e-ring.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 11:36:04 PM
Author: TravelingGal
SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOO stunning (note that I rarely use such an abundance of vowels in a post.)
But I have admit, I actually first noticed what a graceful neck you have! The necklace is worthy of being around it. The purdiest necklace I have seen in a long time!
36.gif
Thanks TravelingGal! The secret is to swallow when the picture is being snapped.
1.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 11:45:05 PM
Author: Sophie
Wow, after looking at this beautiful, classy necklace, I feel starryeyed!!
It is fabulous. Do you think you could take a picture where we see the necklace, as well as how it looks with somesort of shirt/dress neckline?? Just curious to see it at work, lol.
It is totally beautiful and definately a classic...
Hi Sophie! Thanks!

I will take more pictures once the clasp and jump ring problem is resolved - I hate to keep you in suspense until then, but can you stand it?
1.gif

Also - thanks Miranda, thanks Jelly! PS history? WOW - I'm flattered!!
5.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
What can I say that hasn''t already been said? What a knockout of a necklace, looks beautiful on you, and love the idea it is adjustable. Sorry you have to send it back for adjustments but you will want it perfect. How will you let it go? I think I would have to keep it a few days to visit. I am so happy for you!!!
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 9:19:47 AM
Author: starryeyed
1.gif

Funny you should ask because I was wondering the same thing myself yesterday, so I called. Inna informed me that he is working on it and he should know my the end of next week when the ring will be done.

It''s been about 8 weeks. I don''t mind, but in your case, that''s a REALLY long time to not have your e-ring.
I fear we both have the same impatient streak.
2.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Forget FedEx, it seems like a Brinks Truck delivery would have been better! In any event, can I just say.....WOW!! That is the most gorgeous necklace I have ever seen. No wonder there were 7 pages and the thread is only two days old! Congratulations on a great choice!!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
A stunner of a pear and a piece worthy of royalty - a true heirloom piece - -. Congrats and wear it in good health.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you have CLEAVAGE, because if that stone ever falls off (heaven forbid), you might lose a foot!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Necklace!!!!!!

Congratulations
MWG

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
its absolutely gorgeous - the strand and pendant are *perfect* but I agree, the clasps look like lobster claws!!! I think you should seriously consider having a 20" length as well for a sexy low cut length ;-)

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
All I can say is "WOW!"
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG OMG!!! starryeyed, your necklace is GORGEOUS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I LOVE everything about it!
30.gif
More pictures, please!
9.gif

doobao

Shiny_Rock
O~ you are making me love pear more & more!
18.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Starryeyed -- that is DREAMY!!!! Dreamy as in my "dream necklace" but have no hope of ever owning (blew our wad on the Leon!). You are SUCH a lucky lady! The length of the chain is perfect, the gigantically humongous pear is KILLER, I adore the DBTY....is there anything not to love about it??? Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/11/2007 2:29:36 AM
Author: decodelighted
I''ll TAKE it ... it''s *just right*. Swoonable for sure. Congrats!

Am I imagining it ... or are the not-yet-engaged or just engaged gals RACKING IN THE JEWELS lately. Us married folks are slackin''.
3.gif

At least Canuk-Gal is holding down the hitched-up-lady front!!
10.gif
I second that! I''m in awe of the STUPENDOUS jewelry collections of the not-yet-engaged and just-engaged girls. I can''t wait to see their collections in, say, TWO years from now!!!!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 9:19:47 AM
1.gif

Egads! Maybe he''ll loan me one in the time being. Ha!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 9:46:36 AM
Author: dianne
What can I say that hasn''t already been said? What a knockout of a necklace, looks beautiful on you, and love the idea it is adjustable. Sorry you have to send it back for adjustments but you will want it perfect. How will you let it go? I think I would have to keep it a few days to visit. I am so happy for you!!!
36.gif
Thanks dianne!
9.gif

You''re right - it won''t be easy to send it back, but I think I can part with it. Necklaces are a little different than rings - you can wear a ring all the time, and see it when you wear it. This necklace isn''t an everyday piece and I can''t even see it when I wear it!
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Starry, good luck with the "redesign" of the clasps--I wouldn''t want to part with it either!!!

cheers--Sharon

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 9:15:12 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
its absolutely gorgeous - the strand and pendant are *perfect* but I agree, the clasps look like lobster claws!!! I think you should seriously consider having a 20' length as well for a sexy low cut length ;-)
Hi Sara! Thanks!
9.gif
Wow - that would be pretty racy!
31.gif

Onedrop, thanks!
1.gif

Sparkles - thanks! You have a GORGEOUS pear yourself!!

MWG - You're funny!
9.gif

Thanks gothgrrl, snlee, and doobao!
1.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 11:01:17 AM
Author: KristyDarling
I second that! I'm in awe of the STUPENDOUS jewelry collections of the not-yet-engaged and just-engaged girls. I can't wait to see their collections in, say, TWO years from now!!!!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
Hey there KristyDarling!
35.gif
I'm flattered to be considered a "girl"!
1.gif
I crossed that line from "Miss" to "Maam" quite some time ago, unfortunately - there isn't enough Botox in the world to fix that!
9.gif

So I say that because in 2 years, my collection probably won't be much different! I'm one of those independent types, and buy most of my own jewelry. Some things, like my earrings, are collective gifts from my family for life accomplishments. No one every knows what to buy me, so rather than wind up with a bunch of stuff that needs to be dusted, I ask relatives to contribute to a jewelry purchase.

Besides, I think my fiance thinks he's off-the-hook once he puts that eternity band on my finger!
1.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 11:27:18 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:
Starry, good luck with the ''redesign'' of the clasps--I wouldn''t want to part with it either!!!
cheers--Sharon
Thanks Sharon. And thanks again for being a part of this process - I think you were the first person to respond to my first post here on PS!
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
How can you be a Ma''am with that unlined neck?
9.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 11:04:55 AM
Egads! Maybe he'll loan me one in the time being. Ha!
Doesn't hurt to ask!
1.gif

I thought Widget had a good suggestion for you - I think Isaw it in another thread. She suggested going to him, in his "slow" season, so the wait wouldn't be so bad. So maybe 6 weeks, instead of 10!
2.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
wow, stunning!!! enjoy it!
30.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 11:44:28 AM
How can you be a Ma'am with that unlined neck?
9.gif
Must be my commanding presence! Kidding!
2.gif

Thanks DMBsGirl!
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 11:46:21 AM

Doesn''t hurt to ask!
1.gif

I thought Widget had a good suggestion for you - I think Isaw it in another thread. She suggested going to him, in his ''slow'' season, so the wait wouldn''t be so bad. So maybe 6 weeks, instead of 10!
2.gif
I called him. He said that there is no such thing as a slow season, but he did say that if it''s "just a solitaire", it might take a mere 4 weeks.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 12:03:17 PM
Date: 5/13/2007 11:46:21 AM
Doesn''t hurt to ask!
1.gif

I thought Widget had a good suggestion for you - I think Isaw it in another thread. She suggested going to him, in his ''slow'' season, so the wait wouldn''t be so bad. So maybe 6 weeks, instead of 10!
2.gif
I called him. He said that there is no such thing as a slow season, but he did say that if it''s ''just a solitaire'', it might take a mere 4 weeks.
4 weeks is better for sure! What did MM say?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 12:04:53 PM

I called him. He said that there is no such thing as a slow season, but he did say that if it''s ''just a solitaire'', it might take a mere 4 weeks.
He can''t take anyone till June, but he didn''t say how long he would need. He''s a one-man show. What am I going to wear for 4 weeks?!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 12:08:36 PM
Date: 5/13/2007 12:04:53 PM
He can''t take anyone till June, but he didn''t say how long he would need. He''s a one-man show. What am I going to wear for 4 weeks?!
Oh man! You''ll feel naked with out it, right?
32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results