shape
carat
color
clarity

The pad saga comes to a close

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW, I love both the stone and the setting. What a gorgeous combination!!!
30.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I''ve come soooooo late to this thread!

MTG what a wonderful setting for a gorgous stone. Sally and her team have worked their magic again haven''t they? I have to agree with CCN that my first thought was that it looked like an OEC and the top view has an almost antique feel to it (in a great way) but then you see the profile and go "oh WOW"!

Many congratulations. Wear it in good health.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Oh. my. gosh.

Truly jaw dropping and absolutely beautiful MTG!
30.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/27/2009 11:15:34 AM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Oh I've come soooooo late to this thread!

MTG what a wonderful setting for a gorgous stone. Sally and her team have worked their magic again haven't they? I have to agree with CCN that my first thought was that it looked like an OEC and the top view has an almost antique feel to it (in a great way) but then you see the profile and go 'oh WOW'!

Many congratulations. Wear it in good health.

Thanks LovingDiamonds! I love your new pendant by sally in your avatar, it's stunning!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Jstar, just fyi, you may want to order the ring half a size smaller than usual, or try on some 1mm bands at the mall. Mine is just a smidge loose (and i ordered a quarter sz smaller than usual) so it rotates sometimes.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Oh, good to know! I usually wear size 7 on my right hand, but my left hand is a smidge smaller, so I wear a 6.75 for my engagement ring (and my college class ring, which was sized for my left hand). The 6.75s fit snugly on my right hand. I''m a little wary of going down to 6.5, because I definitely can''t get a 6.5 on my left hand under normal circumstances. However, I can''t say I remember ever trying a 1mm band on. I''ll have to check it out.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I come back to this thread again and again. This is one of my favorite rings of all time. Lucky you
1.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/28/2009 6:43:51 AM
Author: mariedtiger
I come back to this thread again and again. This is one of my favorite rings of all time. Lucky you
1.gif

Thanks!
I was in the park yesterday, so I got to take pics outside (which I rarely get to do since I live in a condo. I didn't clean the ring though, so sorry that it's so dirty!

As far as the ring size go, I'd go with the snuggest size that would fit over your knuckle. The ring is very thing, like a paperclip roughly, so it slides on really easily.

outsidepad.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
good to know about the sizing... I''ll be ordering from her shortly
31.gif

...in fact it was your ring that inspired me to check out her site, its quite a stunner!
30.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
DROOOOOOOOOOOOL
3.gif

I love it!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good outside shots. Thanks for sharing all of the details about your setting. That''ll be helpful if I ever decide to set my spinel.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i never get tired of seeing this beautiful Ring! Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results