color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

amc80|1381423381|3535355 said:
aviastar|1381421438|3535322 said:
Hmm, IF o was on cycle day 19, which I thought at the time, but can't confirm, I would be DPO17 today.

So the real answer is I don't have any freakin idea :lol:

Thanks, amc, that makes a lot of sense!

TEST! If you think there's any possibility you are 17DPO then TEST!

I did, two days ago, BFN :blackeye:

I don't have any more tests in the house, I will test again if AF doesn't show up here by Saturday. And then I'll probably call the office early next week if I am still getting negatives; six weeks with no period and no BFP is long enough to ask for a jump start right?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock

Aviastar - YES. I'll be thinking of ya!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

aviastar|1381425618|3535383 said:
amc80|1381423381|3535355 said:
aviastar|1381421438|3535322 said:
Hmm, IF o was on cycle day 19, which I thought at the time, but can't confirm, I would be DPO17 today.

So the real answer is I don't have any freakin idea :lol:

Thanks, amc, that makes a lot of sense!

TEST! If you think there's any possibility you are 17DPO then TEST!

I did, two days ago, BFN :blackeye:

I don't have any more tests in the house, I will test again if AF doesn't show up here by Saturday. And then I'll probably call the office early next week if I am still getting negatives; six weeks with no period and no BFP is long enough to ask for a jump start right?

I don't know...but I'm guessing they would do some blood work at the least.

ello

Brilliant_Rock

Hi ladies, I'm still flying under the radar. It's been a crazy cycle, currently I am at CD28. I'm 11 to 12 days past O. I've had spotting on & off since Ovulation (that is if I ovulated). I'm not really sure what's going on. My chart looks like a roller coaster with my temps up and down. Possibly due to my interrupted toddler sleep pattern. Each day that I get a BFP I reward myself with sushi. Ha ha! I've had sushi 3 times this week! Lol!
I'm officially 1 day late but I'm not very optimistic as I have the usual AF symptoms. Also with the light brown & pink spotting & backache I'm almost 99% sure AF should arrive some time later today or tomorrow latest. I will test again tomorrow morning (Fri.) and will keep you guys posted.

Looks like I will have to restock OPK's and HCG tests. I'm really burning through my supply.

I'm also making an appointment to see my doctor to see if I have a cyst or something...

How have you guys been? I see we have lots of newbies - hi everybody! Happy BDing!!! I hope your stay will be brief and exciting. Please bring us some positive news.

Aviastar - wow girl, 6 weeks - You have the patience of a saint! I'm crossing my fingers for you.
AMC80 - how are you doing? Remind me again of you CD.
LChi - is it not almost BDing time for you? Good luck!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock

Oops, I mean each day I get. BFNegative I reward myself with Sushi. Lol lol!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock

I'm currently a little grumpy. I THINK yesterday was o day. SO was all gung ho to bbd, but we had a friend's son over for the evening (He's 15) and at 12:30 SO says "I'm Tiiiiiired". :nono: That's me pouting. Turd. They stayed up looking at four wheeler parts, which I understand, the kid's is broken and we're trying to help him fix it. But I needed to pout a little.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

ello|1381476336|3535753 said:
Oops, I mean each day I get. BFNegative I reward myself with Sushi. Lol lol!

Ha I was so confused!
I'm on CD 19.

Okay, ladies, I have a potential situation over here. I am supposedly 4DPO today. Crosshairs and all. Everything lines up correctly with my O day (OPK, O pains, temp shift, etc.). This morning I woke up to a temp of 96.80 which is about .7 lower than yesterday. It is also the temp at which I usually O (probably 75-90% of the time). Hmm, that's interesting, right? For fun, I took an OPK and got this-

Normally this wouldn't be a big deal...except that last night we BD'd and for some unknown reason, DH didn't pull out (our BC method of choice). So now I'm wondering if I really did O 4 days ago or if I haven't O'd yet, in which case I'd officially be in the TWW.

photo_346.jpg

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

AMC, if memory serves me (which it might not be correct) but I think it was not uncommon for you to have lingering OPKs for a while? This was what I think I remember the first time around. Well, if you're on the TWW then fingers crossed for you (whichever way you want to go)

Dragon, sista' you can pout whenever you want to get some and don't. Most men pout about the same thing all the time. At least your DH is keeping with you original timeline of TTC. It's hard when I'm O'ing and horny and need sex to say, "No this isn't the best time if we're trying to avoid pregnancy." Last cycle I was like "Holy smokes! I need to jump your bones RIGHT NOW."

Ello, I have looong cycles, I likely won't O until CD 27, so I'm not due up to the plate for another week and a half. So till then still waiting.

ello

Brilliant_Rock

Amc80, hi! It looks to me that the same thing is happening to you, that happened to me last cycle. A failed egg launch & your body is trying again. It's times like this that I wish you could call your vagina. "Hey V, what up?" Ha ha! Good luck!

Still no AF over here. Testing again Saturday morning.

ello

Brilliant_Rock

LC-I hope the days will fly by quickly. Until then enjoy Sushi, wine & salami! In that order. Ha ha!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

amc, I'll be interested to see if your temp spikes in the a.m.--have you had a double surge before? I get them (very rarely), but have never had two temp shifts. I'm not helpful, but I think if your temp stays down then it's just a long surge. If your temp spikes again, then I think you are probably in the TWW (sorry, I know you have the cruise coming up).

amc80

Ideal_Rock

lliang_chi|1381522154|3536034 said:
AMC, if memory serves me (which it might not be correct) but I think it was not uncommon for you to have lingering OPKs for a while? This was what I think I remember the first time around. Well, if you're on the TWW then fingers crossed for you (whichever way you want to go)

You are correct. It's not uncommon for me to have 2-6 days of positive OPKs. SO, that alone wouldn't have been an issue, but the temp drop is weird.

ello said:
Amc80, hi! It looks to me that the same thing is happening to you, that happened to me last cycle. A failed egg launch & your body is trying again. It's times like this that I wish you could call your vagina. "Hey V, what up?" Ha ha! Good luck!

Haha totally! I'm cracking up.

NewEnglandLady said:
amc, I'll be interested to see if your temp spikes in the a.m.--have you had a double surge before?
No, just long surges. My temp always stays up once it goes up though. Maybe it was just a fluke? Maybe my thermometer is going bad?

NewEnglandLady said:
If your temp spikes again, then I think you are probably in the TWW (sorry, I know you have the cruise coming up).
I agree. It's just so strange! Obviously we'd be fine with it, I mean we were going to start pretty soon anyway. Oh well, I guess all I can do is wait!

ello

Brilliant_Rock

Holy cow people! Totally unexpected!

_10822.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock

Confirmed by a Digi! I used a 2 year old Digital and it said the nicest words to me. :)

I'm a little worried about all the spotting the last two weeks (hopefully just a cyst) BUT I'm overjoyed!

_10823.jpg

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Ello, BFP Hooray for you lady! :appl:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Yay ello!!!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats ello! :appl: :appl:

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock

Congrats, Ello!

I'm not a regular PS poster, but my husband and I are now actively TTC, so I'm looking forward to participating in this thread.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
shertz1981 said:
Congrats, Ello! I'm not a regular PS poster, but my husband and I are now actively TTC, so I'm looking forward to participating in this thread.

Welcome!!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Well ladies, I think I'm officially (prematurely) in the tww. My temps went back up. And if I put in another high temp for tomorrow it moves my crosshairs to cd19. I asked DH why he didn't pull put and he said "we are close enough to trying...I figured we are in the free zone." I figure if AF doesn't start after 14dpo (based on my original O date) the I will test...which would be 10dpo based on my new date. Hell, i have a FRER in my cabinet so I'll probably test before that. I got my BFP at 9dpo with DS.

Oops, wrong pic the first time and I can't delete on mobile.

image-2756211769.jpg

coda72

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats, Ello! See you in the JBP thread!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats ello!

Amc, I swear we are the same person. We just oopsie started unofficially ttc last night, which happened to be cd 13. Lol. We had the same sense as your DH, close enough! So I'm jumping in and joining the ttc convo! I've heard some ppl have an easier time conceiving #2 but I've also heard the opposite. Time shall tell!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
megumic said:
Congrats ello! Amc, I swear we are the same person. We just oopsie started unofficially ttc last night, which happened to be cd 13. Lol. We had the same sense as your DH, close enough! So I'm jumping in and joining the ttc convo! I've heard some ppl have an easier time conceiving #2 but I've also heard the opposite. Time shall tell!

Wow that is hilarious! What are the odds?

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats Ello!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :appl:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock

CONGRATULATIONS ELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

ello

Brilliant_Rock

Hi guys,

I think it was a chemical pregnancy because I tested this morning and a Digi said, Not Pregnant! I'm so confused. My doctors office is closed until Tuesday and I need to make an appointment so I may not see her for a couple days until she is available. I'm so sad. I'm not sure what I should think now. Do I test again later today? All day yesterday it felt like I had a bladder infection and I had the tiniest amount of pink spotting...

amc80

Ideal_Rock
ello said:
Hi guys, I think it was a chemical pregnancy because I tested this morning and a Digi said, Not Pregnant! I'm so confused. My doctors office is closed until Tuesday and I need to make an appointment so I may not see her for a couple days until she is available. I'm so sad. I'm not sure what I should think now. Do I test again later today? All day yesterday it felt like I had a bladder infection and I had the tiniest amount of pink spotting...

Ah, ello, I'm so sorry :( I'd test again with the same test you used last time (I think a free if I remember correctly) and compare lines.

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock

Oh, ello, I am so sorry. I would do exactly what amc suggested, test again and then make an appointment.

I'm calling the office today, too. AF arrived very late Friday night, so I've started a new chart which was a relief. Of course I would have been happier to have been pregnant. But for now I am just happy that I only seem to have miscalculated my o date and I'm not stuck in no BFP/ no AF waiting land.

Hi, shertz!

Good luck, amc and meg! Too funny about your DHs!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Well, I got solid cross hairs for CD19 this morning. I'm still not positive that I O'd that day, I think it was earlier. And if I put in a fake temp for a day prior to when I started temping, it moves the cross hairs to CD17. I hadn't considered CD17 as a possibility but it could make sense based on other symptoms. I guess I will find out in another week whether or not my original date of CD15 was correct.

My Ovulation Chart

ello

Brilliant_Rock

Hi guys, thanks for your kind words. I tested with the Internet Cheapie and there was the faintest line. Lighter than the day before which is what prompted me to use a Digi-NOT PREG. I just had bright red spotting, so I think it's officially over. AF! Funny thing is that I picked up 4pounds in one day, then had UTI symptoms and peed all day yesterday and I'm 4 pounds down again this morning. My UTI symptoms are gone now.
So basically my body got ready for the baby but then decided, nope! What a cruel joke! I was so excited!!! We were so excited at Thanksgiving yesterday keeping a secret from the family. To make matters worse it is our anniversary today! I'll just have find a way to pick up my head again and try again next cycle.

Big breath! I'll be back in a couple of days. I just need to regroup. Good luck and don't give up girls!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results