shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Missy- Just wanted to wish you well in your TTC efforts. I'll be thinking of you.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Clairitek|1362460480|3396556 said:
Missy- Just wanted to wish you well in your TTC efforts. I'll be thinking of you.
Thank you so much!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Missy, I was just thinking of you and wanted to send you my best wishes for this cycle. Hope things are going okay. Think of you often.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks MP, that's so sweet of you! It's a little sad that this thread is slow now, I couldn't keep up before! CD16 today. I only have this one cycle left to try for a baby in 2013 and that makes me sad too :(sad The idea of a baby for Christmas just seemed perfect, I guess we'll see how that works out!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

Lots of dust to you this cycle, Missy! Since your first cycle wasn't too long, it sounds like you could be approaching O day very soon!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Yes should be in 10 days or less NEL!

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Good luck!! :bigsmile: Thinking of you and wishing you truckloads of sticky baby dust for a 2013 baby! ::)

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

I just wanted to wish everyone lots of luck on TTC:)

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Hey Missy, just checking in to say I'm still sending you loads of dust for this cycle!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you!! I'm on CD28. This cycle is proving to be difficult. I don't think I O'd yet! If I did, I somehow missed catching the surge on opks because I was testing like a crazy person! It came close to positive a few times, but never quite made it there. I never had O pains either. But if I did miss it, we still timed pretty well CD21, 23 and 25 with the almost positives being on CD22 and 24. Could be in for a long cycle, but maybe it's good luck since my last pregnant cycle I didn't O til CD44.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Good luck, Missy! Have you thought about asking your doctor about a small dose of clomid to help regulate your cycles? It definitely bumped my O date up and a really low dose is unlikely to produce multiples or have bad side effects. 8)

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Tammy, I don't think they'd prescribe that since this is only my 2nd cycle off birth control. Would they? I don't know if I'm ready to go that far yet :lol: But then again my husband would be fine with twins. He told me the other night "I want twins this time" :o Oh my...

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Missy, your DH is so funny! :-o And of course it's easy for him to say! I hope you haven't missed your O, but sounds like you're covered even if you O'd last week. I had really long cycles coming off of HBC, and I used acupuncture to help regulate it. Dunno if that's something you'd be willing to try. It did work, I O'd around CD20 that cycle, and conceived that cycle too. So hey, can't hurt, right?

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Missy, I do remember that you got pregnant during a long cycle, so perhaps this is a good omen. I think you should just keep BDing regularly, just in case you haven't ovulated yet. If I remember correctly, it didn't take you too long to get pregnant last time, so hopefully, you will have the same experience again. If not, then maybe you can think about clomid to regulate your cycles, but in the meantime, I wouldn't worry too much. All my best to both of you! I'm sure you are very anxious to get that BFP.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

Keeping my fingers crossed that the long cycle is a good luck for this cycle. As a fellow late-ovulator, I always liked that it guaranteed that I'd get an early ultrasound since I knew my doc would want an accurate date.

I agree with MP--if you just cover your bases with regular BDing, it takes some pressure off of targeting your O day (especially if you have a fast surge). Granted, it's still ideal to know your O day, but don't sweat it if you miss the surge!

Tons of dust to you this cycle!!

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

Sending dust your way Missy! Thinking of you.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Oh! I didn't realize you were just coming off of BC, that makes total sense now. I remember my first couple of cycles were wonky too. I agree with MP and NEL...you're doing fine with "frequency" so no sense in adding medication. Good luck this cycle! I feel silly for not knowing this, but are you temping? If not, could you? I hope I haven't asked this before, my brain isn't working well today. :oops:

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

I never got a post partum AF on my own. It was 90ish days so I started birth control in September. I stopped them the end of January. No I am not temping. I'm trying to be laid back about all this! I got pregnant on my third cycle. My surge was really fast then, positive in the mid morning and negative by evening. Last cycle I had +opks for 2 days. I'm hoping that it was possibly a short surge and I missed it this cycle.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

The last one is today on CD29. So CD25 looks almost positive, I was incorrect in my earlier post. I think I threw out the the other tests on CD25 that i took afterwards. I got frustrated. They went back to light again. I had a tiny bit of ewcm and watery cm around then and my cervix felt soft, not sure about open (it feels different after having a baby) but no ovulation pain. I guess we'll see what the next several days shows.

_4872.jpg

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Everyone, I'm jumping in over here, officially!

We're trying to be fairly laid back about things, we have no reason to think we'll have any issues- of course that's no guarantee- I don't have irregular cycles, and we, um, have no qualms about missing the window :naughty: So we've just simply stopped the pill, it's Cycle Day1 for me, and we'll see what happens!

So happy to be here!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Good luck aviastar! It looks like it's just you and me for a while!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock

Missy, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! And good luck, aviastar -- I hope you have a quick stay here. :))

I think our timing was pretty good this month, so now I'm just barely in the TWW. I turned 31 a couple days ago and all of a sudden I'm a little more antsy...I guess it kind of hit me that unless I get pregnant in the next couple months, I won't actually have a baby until I'm at least 32. And I already know that next month is out unless my body does something funky because DH will be out of town for two weeks including the relevant few days. Sooo, we'll see how it goes.

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock

Only 3 of us? The easier to clean out, m'dear! ;))

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock

Missy I'm only 12 days into life with twins. I spent much of the pregnancy overwhelmed by the idea and really scared. It is SO awesome so far :). Just my 2 cents haha.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Oh I welcome the thought of twins! As long as they're healthy I'll take any number!!! My mom has a twin brother and she said it's so fun growing up with a twin!

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock

Good luck aviastar! I'll be lurking around to check up on ya :)

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock

gem_anemone|1365166968|3420802 said:
Good luck aviastar! I'll be lurking around to check up on ya :)

ME TOOO!! Sending all sorts of baby dust your way :naughty:

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock

Thankssssss, ladies!

I am trying so hard to be casual about the whole thing, but I just can't stop thinking about it! Because DH is still more anxious than I am about the whole process I've promised to be low key and also that it will be a lot of fun; we've, um... :naughty: every day so far, which is actually fairly normal for us (but really it's been twice every day most days and even three times one day!). I know we can't keep that pace up, but it's been a hell of a kick off week! :bigsmile:

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock

aviastar|1365181710|3420978 said:
Thankssssss, ladies!

I am trying so hard to be casual about the whole thing, but I just can't stop thinking about it! Because DH is still more anxious than I am about the whole process I've promised to be low key and also that it will be a lot of fun; we've, um... :naughty: every day so far, which is actually fairly normal for us (but really it's been twice every day most days and even three times one day!). I know we can't keep that pace up, but it's been a hell of a kick off week! :bigsmile:

Can I just say...GET IT, GIRL!!! :naughty: :appl:

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

aviastar|1365181710|3420978 said:
Thankssssss, ladies!

Whoa, you're ambitious :) Most likely your DH has normal counts, so it probably doesn't matter, but just an FYI - everything I've read suggests that once a day or every other day (if every day doesn't work) is the optimal frequency for getting pregnant. More than once a day will result in slightly lower counts. Good luck to you!

Missy, just checking in with you to see how you are doing! I'm really pulling for you guys.

AFM, we've officially decided just to let nature take its course and not do anything to prevent pregnancy. We are definitely not overly fertile, so we likely won't be getting a BFP anytime soon, and we're not going to time BD or even track my cycle that carefully either, so there is a good chance we won't even be BDing at the right time of the month (it's a lot tougher to find time when you have a baby and are both exhausted). I'm guessing we will step up our efforts and possibly return to the NP sometime this fall.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results