color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

So what is the opinion on:

Babystart Saliva Ovulation Test

The Babystart Focus is a high-quality saliva-based personal ovulation microscope that allows you to predict ovulation with accuracy. Perfect for trying-to-conceive (ttc) couples, Fertile-Focus is a REUSABLE ovulation predictor test, meaning you can re-use this high-quality, low-cost personal ovulation microscope an endless number of times. Why continue to buy urine ovulation tests when one Saliva Ovulation test can be used again and again?

Please see below for information on how the test works.

When a woman is about to ovulate, her saliva begins to form a distinct fern-like pattern due to an increase in hormone levels - as seen through the Babystart Microscope. This "ferning" pattern is usually most noticeable around the time of ovulation, i.e. from around two days before ovulation through to two days after ovulation, allowing you to predict ovulation and peak fertility. With the Babystart ovulation microscope, just add a drop of saliva to the lens and let the sample dry. After around five minutes, view the sample through the microscope lens. Press the LED light button and focus by turning the eyepiece of the microscope. If you are ovulating or about to ovulate, a ferning crystal like pattern can be viewed.

Consider these advantages:
Easy to use
Low cost
99.9% accurate
Can be used as many times as you like.

I have not seen anybody mention a spit magnifier here before, have I?
Is it a legitimate option?
Should I stop Googling :oops: ?

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock

Steal--too funny, I'm looking at the Fertility Focus saliva monitor thingy too! I was just thinking the same thing and came on here to see if anyone's used it. Reviews look good. Bueller?

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock

Steal said:
So what is the opinion on:

Babystart Saliva Ovulation Test

The Babystart Focus is a high-quality saliva-based personal ovulation microscope that allows you to predict ovulation with accuracy. Perfect for trying-to-conceive (ttc) couples, Fertile-Focus is a REUSABLE ovulation predictor test, meaning you can re-use this high-quality, low-cost personal ovulation microscope an endless number of times. Why continue to buy urine ovulation tests when one Saliva Ovulation test can be used again and again?

Please see below for information on how the test works.

When a woman is about to ovulate, her saliva begins to form a distinct fern-like pattern due to an increase in hormone levels - as seen through the Babystart Microscope. This "ferning" pattern is usually most noticeable around the time of ovulation, i.e. from around two days before ovulation through to two days after ovulation, allowing you to predict ovulation and peak fertility. With the Babystart ovulation microscope, just add a drop of saliva to the lens and let the sample dry. After around five minutes, view the sample through the microscope lens. Press the LED light button and focus by turning the eyepiece of the microscope. If you are ovulating or about to ovulate, a ferning crystal like pattern can be viewed.

Consider these advantages:
Easy to use
Low cost
99.9% accurate
Can be used as many times as you like.

I have not seen anybody mention a spit magnifier here before, have I?
Is it a legitimate option?
Should I stop Googling :oops: ?

I have one. My main problem with it is that because you have to pull the slide in and out every time you use it, it gets loose. So, when you rotate it to look at it, it's gets harder to keep the same level of magnification b/c the slide keeps sliding in and out as you turn it. Also, from what I've read, it doesn't work for all women. This may be b/c they're not using it right. Who knows.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Brightlight: Thanks for replying!
I would be 'interested' to see a different sign of ovulation. I think our bodies are so amazing. And at about €30 I thought I would give it a go but that would annoy me.
:devil: ...and €30 buys a very large number of OPK's (whoot whoot) and feeds a POAS addiction.

Cupcake: Great (obsessive) minds think alike :lol: .

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock

Steal, I would agree with the others, you have no reason to question the little swimmers, so I would say the more the merrier!

Bella, good luck this week :)

Cupcake, congrats on the um.. double points :appl:

I don't know about the saliva kit... peeing on a stick just somehow seems more fun!

As for me, on CD1 with roaring cramps. So far, the OPKS are still in their package since this is supposed to be our first month of not, not trying... We will see how long this lasts...

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock

I bought a Calista Saliva OV test a while back and I found it really difficult to see the 'fern pattern' in my saliva. I was also nearly blinding myself as you have to look into a light. I'm sure it works for some, it didn't for me. I'm happy with my CBFM and poas.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock

I'm not a regular poster on this thread, but I'm definitely a regular lurker. This past month officially marked our 12th month of actively (and unsuccessfully) TTC, and since it was my first month on Clomid, combined with back to back IUI's, I'm a touch more disappointed than usual. All of our tests are normal, so it's just a matter of chance, and practicing patience.

We've begun letting some friends and family know we're trying, and for us, it's been a wonderful decision. People have been pestering us (seemingly) non-stop about having kids since we announced our engagement in 2008 (we're now 34 & 35 respectively, hence the rush...?). Those we've told have all responded alike - smiling, letting us know how excited they are, because they believe we'll make fantastic parents, and have respectfully backed off from asking again. It's actually taken some of the pressure off, not being asked so frequently.

For now, I'm relishing my quiet nights, and the freedom to be impulsive. And I'm looking very forward to the day I get to see "PREGNANT" on my pregnancy test, instead of "welcoming" AF.

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock

Omg....I finally got a full on positive OPK! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I only had to pee on a stick every day for the last 4 days AM and PM but whatever 8)

Anyways, what does this mean? BD tonight? Tomorrow? I heard of the whole gender swaying technique of if you want a girl BD 2 days before ovulation cause the boy swimmers are faster but die off quicker right? Not that that really matters, we just want a healthy gummy bear :bigsmile:

Is it bad that I'm O'ing so late in my cycle? Today is CD 24...my cycles are usually 36-39 days. DH has been a trooper and we have been BDing it pretty much everyday since the 1st. Just trying to figure out when the poor guy gets a break :saint:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: YAY Cupcake! Go for it tonight, tomorrow, and the next day and you should have a good shot!

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock

Po10472 said:
I bought a Calista Saliva OV test a while back and I found it really difficult to see the 'fern pattern' in my saliva. I was also nearly blinding myself as you have to look into a light. I'm sure it works for some, it didn't for me. I'm happy with my CBFM and poas.

I agree that it's not as simple as it seems. I do see a ferning pattern in my saliva, but I found that I needed to put just the right amount of spit on the lens, make sure it didn't have bubbles, let it dry for more than the recommended time, and adjust the magnification. Then, my lens got loose and it was difficult to keep the magnification level consistent as I rotated the lens. Also, you have to continually press the button on the bottom for the light. Because the lens keeps popping in and out, it's also hard to keep the button pressed so the light goes on and off too.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Po: Thanks for your input on the saliva tester; it seems too difficult for me.

PT: Hi :wavey: . I'm sorry this month did not work out for you and that you have not gotten pregnant before now. How was this first month on clomid; did you have any side effects? Does your Dr/RE have a game plan for you? You know, the only great thing about AF is she bring CD1 with her; she brings hope. Good luck this cycle.

Cupcake: Your poor DH; being on active duty since the 1st! Give that man a prize (or a rest!). Bella is right; if you can go crazy and cover today and tomorrow. Then let the poor man sleep in the spare room and buy him a beer! I wish you bundles of baby dust.

Bella & Ryan Claire: I hope you ladies are doing well. I'm, thinking about you as usual...

Good luck to all TTC'ers, active and lurking.

Well you know what they say about pride and a fall. Well I think I'm getting kicked in the s$$. Here was me blabbering on about my 'perfect' 28 days with perfect OPKs on stupid CD14 and here I am playing wheres waldo/wally with stupid OPK's on CD15. I have been getting stupid crappy lines since CD9 which have increased in strength to this morning. But the truth is they are still negative. So I'm getting crabby. Would it hurt to get a positive OPK? Then poor DH could go back to sitting on the bench. I don't temp but based on my cycle days I should have ovulated. But we will see, won't we? If AF arrives on the 24th then I have already sent an egg off with her match.com username and password and hopefully there will be a loveconnection. Anyhoo, I will go POAS and see if anything is doing.... (work of the devil those pee sticks are.... :devil: )
BTW: I looked up the cost of IVF here and found that a clinic in Galway charges €4,000 per session. Who could afford that? Is that normal?

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock

Hello ladies,

Happy hump day to you all. It indeed looks like it has been a bit quiet around here lately, but I am glad to see its picked up in the last day or two.

Lili - How goes it, any better news from your side?

Steal - That advise from your GP sounds pretty goofy. I don't think randomly assuming a perfect CD14 for everyone and then only BD that day is too wise. What if you O earlier than that? What if you O early morning on CD14 and don't BD till super late. It just doesn't make much sense not to increase the odds so to speak. Also, I wouldn't worry to much about the perfect CD14 O, sometimes stress can just push it back a bit. Hang in there a couple more days, and hopefully you will catch her! Btw, I promise I won't make you wear any naughty POAS t-shirts :lol: Oh, and hopefully your kitties won't use the whole tube of Preseed. I can only imagine the trouble that would be caused if my boys got a hold of that stuff :Up_to_something:

Cupcake - Congrats on the confirmed O! :appl: I would get on that train at least tonight and tomorrow, and the next day, if you get one more positve. Good luck and it looks like you will officially be in your first 2WW in just a day or two.

Parrot Tulips - I am really sorry to hear about your unsuccessul IUI. But, It seems like more people have luck with their second IUI rather than their first. I really hope that you don't have to wait to much longer either way. Big (((HUG))))

Modernsparkler - I am right behind you and am hoping that this will be a very successful month for us both!

Bella - Good luck catching your eggie! Hopefully this will be a great month for you! Also, big congrats to your brother and sil.

AFM, I had a lovely vacation, but unfortunately the only thing I brought back with me was a bunch of BFN's and an apparently joyous AF. Boo. :nono: I tell you, if that evil witch gets her way one more time, I think I might have to do something about her...Anyway, I am alright, but undestandably frustrated. This is the second month that I have started spotting at 8 or 9DPO and this month my spotting lasted 3 days and was heavier. I feel like my cycles are getting worse instead of better, so I need to take some more aggresive action. I scheduled an appt with my OB to discuss next steps as far as whether I should be doing anything more proactively or even going to an RE. I will see her in 2 weeks, so we'll see then. In the meantime, I am just going to keep on keeping on and as my DH said, we will try again. :naughty:

Good luck to the rest of you ladies this week with your BD'ing and your 2WW!

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Hi DC, I'm sorry about AF. :blackeye:

Here is my take on the spotting issue and I disagree with other opinions which have been posted here. My disagreement is for me and I only offer it to you as a - what do you think. I started tracking my 'spotting' half way through last year. By accident really. I marked down what I thought was AF but it turned into 2 but mostly 3 days of spotting followed by 2 days heavy flow and cramping and 1 ish day of dark brown spotting. I have had this since I came off BC; whenever it was I came of BC; perhaps 20 months ago - it is prob. longer. Before then I had always been on some sort of BC including 6 years of an implant. What I'm getting at is for me this could be my 'real' cycle. So from then on I marked 1st day of spotting and 1st day of AF. That gave me 28 days since 1st day spotting; sometimes 29. But when checking against + OPK's backwards from CD1 I usually got CD14; counting CD1 as day 1 spotting not day 1 heavy flow. So perhaps it would be of interest to you to chart your spotting days as well?

AFM: I POAS and it is +. Who-hoo (sarcastic). Good news is I bought booze today. Can we say double points :naughty: ?

betty6333

Shiny_Rock

Hi, I wanted to intro my self. We will likely start trying this month for baby number 5.... yes number 5. I have 4 boys. We had one pregnancy loss between my first and second child. So I am hoping that we can have a successful pregnancy soon.

I have an appointment monday to see the dr about my meds and getting on ones that are safe for pregnancy and with any luck we will get the green light to start trying! I am 31, and dont want to wait much longer as I have read that fertility seems to start to decrease in the 30's.
:wavey:
oh My name is betty, My screen name used to be betty6333

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Hi Betty :wavey: . I don't think I have seen you before! Welcome. I'm sorry about your previous loss. But congrats on 4 healthy boys :bigsmile: . I hope your stay is short.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Ladies - I just wanted to dip my toes in the water again.

As a few of you may be aware, DH and I lost our little Bean around 10 weeks. From the beginning my pregnancy was abnormal. I had a lot of bleeding very early on which I mistook for AF and was shocked when I found out I was pregnant during that time. I went on to have heavy bleeding after confirming the pregnancy but saw the baby and heartbeat during an emergency ultrasound around 8 weeks and was diagnosed with SCH. I continued to have brown bleeding from 8 weeks all the way up to 11 weeks, 5 days when I went in for my NT scan. During the scan, no heartbeat could be located and Bean had stopped growing - they guesstimated between 9 and 10 weeks.

Although I certainly have my bad moments around the loss, DH and I agree that we are not giving up on this. As much as the waves of saddness come I feel more ready than ever to keep trying. I have my first follow-up visit next Wednesday and unless my provider states there is a medical reason not to begin trying we are going to go back to trying. In the meantime we have framed our ultrasound pictures of Bean and take comfort that we have an amazing spirit watching over us, guiding us on this journey through life.

I have an overwhelming drive not to give up; to think positively and to know that this happened for a reason whether I understand it or not. I have absolutely no doubts at how strong of a person I am and how strong my DH is. Together I know we can have the safe and viable pregnancy we dream of and I simply will not let myself give up.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

KTF: I am 'glad' to see you over here again*. You know you have a lot of support here. I can't imagine the sadness you and your husband are suffering. I understand you want to TTC asap and hope that you are given the go ahead. More than that, I wish you both a short stay here and a healthy term pregnancy. I'll be rooting for you KTF. Again, I'm truly sorry for your loss.

*ETA: God, I'm sorry. I hope that isn't read the wrong way. I mean, I've been following you and saw your loss in the other thread. I just meant that being back in TTC means you are going to try again.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock

Steal said:
KTF: I am 'glad' to see you over here again*. You know you have a lot of support here. I can't imagine the sadness you and your husband are suffering. I understand you want to TTC asap and hope that you are given the go ahead. More than that, I wish you both a short stay here and a healthy term pregnancy. I'll be rooting for you KTF. Again, I'm truly sorry for your loss.

*ETA: God, I'm sorry. I hope that isn't read the wrong way. I mean, I've been following you and saw your loss in the other thread. I just meant that being back in TTC means you are going to try again.

No worries at at all Steal! I totally understood what you were trying to say. Thank you for the welcome. While it is bittersweet to be back on the TTC board, I know I am among some of the most excellent company around and that's incredibly comforting. I am looking forward to starting my journey over with renewed spirit and hope.

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock

KTF--- I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and for you to have to start over again. But your courage at meeting the challenge head on is inspirational and I'm rooting for you!

Steal---Go for the double points, there no such thing as living dangerously if you don't :naughty:

Modern--sorry to hear about AF, hope the next cycle is the one!

DC-- sorry about AF but jealous about the vacay! Good luck on the next cycle

Parrot--welcome and good luck to you!

Marquise--wow! #5?! If DH had his way we would have 5 kids too. Luckily, I've talked him down to 3, but let's see if we can even do three! Good luck to you!

As for me, another positive OPK, darker than the control. So looks like DH won't be having a break until Friday--maybe :Up_to_something: But after that, he's off to Vegas for a week with his buddies and it's the 2WW for me. Good luck to everyone and hoping for lots of dust ::)

betty6333

Shiny_Rock

Thanks Cupcake muffin....
We have 4 boys, and I have wanted a girl since before we were married... I would love a daughter to pass the bling to! my sons just wont feel the same way about diamonds i am betting.

FIngers crossed for all of us here !

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock

KTF: Sorry about your loss. I hope you get cleared by your doc to start this process again with a brief stay here. It sounds like you have a great attitude and lots of much needed support from your hubby.

Cupcake: Congrats on your OPK. Hope you are getting BUSY!

Steal: Sorry your cycle are causing you trouble. Guess that means no rest for DH.

DC: Boo for AF. Hope you get some answers from your OB.

Welcome Betty! Hope #5 comes quickly. Most of us here are going for #1 so feel free to send any tips our way :twirl:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

KTF-I am so sorry for your loss. Like Steal I am "glad" to see you back but it is definitely bittersweet.

Go cupcake, go:)!!!

On my end, it is hotter than Hades in my non-airconditioned NYC apt. BDing is not so fun when you are both overheated and sweaty :knockout: But we're doing our best:)

I jsut watched my friend's 6 month old for a few hours and she was fussy! DH is now re-thinking the whole let's have kids plan :rolleyes:

Welcome Betty!

Sorry for everyone I forgot, new PS is kind of tricky to do the scroll and reply :((

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock

FML...I woke up with an UTI (TMI, probably) :angryfire:

Today and tomorrow are our last two BDing days for this cycle. Ugh. Probably too much BDing cause this in the first place ;( . I hurt...boo...

Hope everyone is doing better than I am!

Steel

Ideal_Rock

cupcake*muffin said:

Today and tomorrow are our last two BDing days for this cycle. Ugh. Probably too much BDing cause this in the first place ;( . I hurt...boo...

Do you mean your Future Mother in Law has a UTI; but your married right? These acronyms kill me!

Grab yourself some pre-seed and use sparingly - it will help you out if you know what I mean so that you are not sore afterwards. The box recommends you use scary looking applicator (think thrush treatment :rolleyes: :errrr: ) but I use like normal lube. So there ends my PSA and super over sharing Thursday!

Well the day has come. I am out of OPK's. :-o I have peed on every single one. I think I O'd yesterday and honestly I don't care. I tested with my last stick today at lunchtime and was hoping for a negative (meaning no line at all) but got the stupid Oh look at me; I'm a line, I could mean that O is just around the corner or I could mean that you have surged already and that slightly darker line yesterday was O'day. You'll ne-ver know; not unless you keeeeeep testing. hahahhahahahhaha.
Yes. I think a line can say all that. Anyhoo I have the last laugh because I'm out of tests. HA.

I can't claim double points; I wasn't even tipsy... :blackeye: But I did try out the new West Coast Cooler (rose) - bet you guys don't have that. It was like ribena mixed with fermented 7up. I wouldn't recommend it. DH and I snuggled up to watch the 1st ever Murder She wrote (we go the 1st series on box set). It was great to watch. I love Murder she wrote! Can't wait to watch the next episode.

So I'm CD16 and think I'm 1DPO, possibly still engaging in behaviour not befitting a lady :naughty: .

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock

Steal said:
cupcake*muffin said:

Do you mean your Future Mother in Law has a UTI; but your married right? These acronyms kill me!

Grab yourself some pre-seed and use sparingly - it will help you out if you know what I mean so that you are not sore afterwards. The box recommends you use scary looking applicator (think thrush treatment :rolleyes: :errrr: ) but I use like normal lube. So there ends my PSA and super over sharing Thursday!

Well the day has come. I am out of OPK's. :-o I have peed on every single one. I think I O'd yesterday and honestly I don't care. I tested with my last stick today at lunchtime and was hoping for a negative (meaning no line at all) but got the stupid Oh look at me; I'm a line, I could mean that O is just around the corner or I could mean that you have surged already and that slightly darker line yesterday was O'day. You'll ne-ver know; not unless you keeeeeep testing. hahahhahahahhaha.
Yes. I think a line can say all that. Anyhoo I have the last laugh because I'm out of tests. HA.

I can't claim double points; I wasn't even tipsy... :blackeye: But I did try out the new West Coast Cooler (rose) - bet you guys don't have that. It was like ribena mixed with fermented 7up. I wouldn't recommend it. DH and I snuggled up to watch the 1st ever Murder She wrote (we go the 1st series on box set). It was great to watch. I love Murder she wrote! Can't wait to watch the next episode.

So I'm CD16 and think I'm 1DPO, possibly still engaging in behaviour not befitting a lady :naughty: .

:lol: FML = F*ck My Life...Steal you crack me up. Now I'm on the hunt for someone that can see me today, like at a CVS/Walgreens clinic. This sucks :( I'm just skipping through burning crotch land...

Steel

Ideal_Rock

cupcake*muffin said:
Steal said:

:lol: FML = F*ck My Life...Steal you crack me up. Now I'm on the hunt for someone that can see me today, like at a CVS/Walgreens clinic. This sucks :( I'm just skipping through burning crotch land...

Hahah! I have never 'heard' that one before. :lol: Considering the stuff us gals talk about here a UTI is not TMI, but talking about your future mother in laws's (FML) UTI would be TMI. See how it almost made sense in my head? If I had not known you were married I would just have assumed you were sharing with us that your MIL had a UTI :twirl: .

You know, 'they' say some UTI's are from not peeing after sex. I don't know how medically true it is but I find that if I tinkle I avoid them. Now BD'ing is different and I try to stay horizontal as long as possible so my advice is about as good as a paper bucket for you this week. Anyhoo, I'm just sayin'...

Hope you find a clinic today.

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock

After waiting for 2 hours and 10 minutes, the Walgreens Practioner told me that yes, I do have an UTI...yeah, I know. Anyways, looks like I will pick up my meds on the way home. The only thing that urked me was she asked if I was still on BC, I said no, we are trying. She gave me a pregnancy test and when it came out negative, she said "well, maybe next time," which seems insensitive to me. I mean, I just ovulated (most likely this AM), so I could be and not know it yet. And for someone that is obsessively peeing on sticks, that was kind of harsh. At least I got my POAS fix. 2ww seems so much longer than 2 weeks. :((

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

Cupcake-Feel better soon and just ignore the Walgreens person, what does she know? Obviously if you are 1 DPO the "better luck next time" comment is totally irrelevant!

On my end, ever feel like you are working with a pack of illiterate, raving, irresponsible, lunatics...? That's where I am today ;(

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock

Hello Ladies,

Only one more day till Friday, yeah! Come quickly please...

Steal - That is an interesting theory about spotting vs AF. I am not sure if that is the case for me, but I will definitley continue to track it and see if there is some kind of pattern that emerges. I must say, you are hilarious with your pee stick chat. I totally think that they have little attitudes like that. I mean if they can sing and dance (such as in the video Bliss shared a while ago), why can't they have some 'tude? But, I hope that you are 1DPO and that this cycle will be it for you lady. GOOD LUCK! :appl:

Marquislove - Welcome to the TTC thread. Wow, 4 kids already, I think you could school us all on the whole TTC process since most of us are still working on #1. Any tricks to share? Otherwise, we are happy to offer any advice or answer any questions you may have. Good luck on getting your girl!

KTF - Again, I am so sorry for everything that you and DH went through. I really admire your attitude and your courage in jumping back into the TTC arena. May we all be so brave and graceful under such situations. I also hope that your Dr. gives you the go ahead to try again and we look forward to having you back here to share in this journey. Big hug and lots of love from your ladies here.

Cupcake - Well, I guess it's good that you are getting + OPK's, but I can only imagine that you and your DH are exhausted, (not to mention your unmentionables :errrr: ) That really sucks about the UTI. I've actually heard that can affect getting KU, so before taking something, maybe read the box or ask the pharmacist. I have also heard that like Steal said, you should relieve yourself after BD'ing. My solution for that that is 20-30 minutes of marinading (as my DH calls it) and then a quick stop in the restroom. I hope that this UTI isn't too bad, and maybe put the rest of the BD'ing sessions on hold till after you get better.

Bella - Uggh for no A/C. I definitely would have lost it by now. I can't even sleep when it's too hot, let alone get hot and heavy. More power to you and your DH! And not to worry about the babysitting, it's always different when it's not your LO. Tell your DH not to worry, b/c your child will never cry, lol :lol:

Well, I am CD3 and ready for another exciting month! I really hope that I can get some ideas or possible solutions from my OB in a couple weeks and that I can make it happen this month. We'll see though. For now, I am all positivity, positivity, positivity. Did I mention I was being positive, :tongue:

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock

Hi ladies--seems like a slow day on the board, maybe everyone is gearing up for the weekend?

Bella--trust me, you are not alone. Maybe the crazy people are all related somehow? I always say, you can't fix crazy.

DC- your positivity is contagious! Love it :bigsmile:

Now that I am properly medicated, I am good to go. DH leaves for Vegas tomorrow so looks like I can just sit back (get some sleep) and wait. He wants me to test when he gets back which is the 21st--AF is due on the 26th, is that too early to test if we test 5 days before? I also noticed the last of the EWCM today so looks like the O came and went. I guess I am on a POAS strike until the hubby gets back. Hope everyone is doing well and happy Friday!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results