shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Pandora, it has to be almost 11am there. Update????

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I'm up and off out to get a FRER & a digi...

I did two cheapies one after the other - and they both have a faint thick line which is a tiny bit darker than yesterday's. I have them all lined up (DH thinks I'm now certifiable) and I can see the line really well.

I'm starting to be quite excited - I've been testing since 8DPO and believe me, if there had been an 'imaginary' line I would have seen it on the others
9.gif
. I cautiously think you definitely can't have 4 evaps in a row within the time limit...

I'll report back...

I'm slightly worried as my tests say they measure 10 miu, if the FRER etc are not as sensitive, they could come up as a 'no' right now?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, Pandora, you are a jerkstore!!! If your level is only 10, then the FRER would probably come back BFN, but since you said that the ic''s are getting darker, I bet you get a BFP on an FRER. I can''t wait to hear the results!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Two trains and a lot of walking later... I''m back... with a double pack of FRER and digis...

and.....

I''M PREGNANT!

Faint-ish positive on the FRER and those happy words on the digital!

OMG - I''m in shock. I was so, so sure I was out this month!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
YAY YAY YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
woohoo, so exciting! Congrats Pandora
36.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Pandora!!!! And you thought you were out silly gooose!
1.gif
I am so excited for you!

I think those cheapie strips are liars. Mine said they''re super sensitive too, detecting 10 whatevers, but as I said before the lines were BEYOND light. Meanwhile I got a pos in the digi like you, which is supposed to be sensitive at either 25 or 50?

Either way, that''s not a problem anymore because you are PREGGO!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Also, is it lame that as soon as I woke up, the first thing that I did was get on the computer and go to pricescope to see if Pandora got her good news??
12.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

so funny how you just had that conversation with your neighbor!!!!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 8:58:08 AM
Author: *Lindsey*

Also, is it lame that as soon as I woke up, the first thing that I did was get on the computer and go to pricescope to see if Pandora got her good news??
12.gif

Ha! I basically did the same thing
3.gif

and I don''t think that I ever said congrats lindsay - i was away on vacation, but loved reading about your *surprisingly* good news!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 8:58:08 AM
Author: *Lindsey*

12.gif

Nope, I did the same thing! And when I saw that she hadn''t responded yet, I kept checking back every so often.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Pandora!!! See, now there''s no way your dh can accuse you of being crazy! The proof is in the digi! I''m so happy for you!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yippee Pandora! LOL... you thought you were out, ha ha! You were WRONG and now you are a jerkstore!

For all us mental cases, you now have to post pictures of your tests, your chart, and any syptoms you had! hee hee hee

I am so happy for you... that happened fast! Now you can have those 5 kids you wanted Fertile Mytle
27.gif

BTW do you live in the coutry? Two train and a long walk to the pharmacy, your must have been going mental the whole time!

If you DH really excited?

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Pandora, that is wonderful!!!! I''m feeling down this morning because I got a BFN at 11DPO.
39.gif
It hurts way more than I thought it would.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 11:13:57 AM
Author: peonygirl
Pandora, that is wonderful!!!! I''m feeling down this morning because I got a BFN at 11DPO.
39.gif
Aw honey, if it makes you feel any better I bawled my eyes out for 2 hours in the car last month when I got a BFN on 11DPO. I so wanted a honeymoon baby...

I also got a definite BFN yesterday morning. What tests are you using?

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 11:13:57 AM
39.gif

DPO11 is really early to test, so it doesn''t mean anything yet!

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am using the ones from early-pregnancy-tests.com (same as the ones you posted, I think). They are supposed to be crappy, but I feel like I should be getting a hint of something. I just feel like we did everything right this month, so there must be something wrong with one of us that we can''t get pregnant. It seems like everyone I know IRL either got pregnant on their first month or trying or had major fertility problems. However, I know that truly your chances of getting pregnant each month are only 20% (but I''m not quite sure how that works since the online FF course never went over that). The ob I went to said gave me a 25% chance (marginally better) of getting pregnant this month, since I''m young and my chart looked good.

Sorry to be a downer!! I really am happy for you.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks lovelylulu. The darn place I bought my tests said "you can begin testing accurately as early as six to eight days after conception." How exactly that works, I don''t know. I don''t think most people get a positive that early.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Peony, I know the doubt and uncertainty that inevitably come from getting a BPN or just from the TWW. I also know that both lindsey and pandora thought that they were *out* this month. and i''ve seen quite a few charts on FF where women tested negative, only to go on to get their BFP. i know its hard, but just be reassured by the fact that you are young, healthy and have a great looking chart. it''ll happen!!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Peony, yesterday I wrote a whole long post about Fertell and how it worked and how I was buying it for DH to test with because no way was I going through this month after month if it turned out after that that we had problems. Then I lost the post while trying to submit and couldn''t be bothered to write it out again.

I couldn''t understand what the heck we could have done better - other than position - and I was totally miserable and down about it all.

Hang in there, until AF shows you''re not out. Finger''s crossed tomorrow brings happy news. Do you have a pic of your chart?

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats pandora!!!
36.gif
36.gif

anyone else testing this coming week? I''ll be in the tww starting tuesday and i promised myself i''d only poas 1x this month
20.gif
we''ll see about that since i foound a $ tree 5 min. from my house
9.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Okay, for all of you who like me need EVERY available thing to obsess over and check your ''is it, isn''t it'' POAS tests against, here are the gory details:

My chart...

pandorapgchart.JPG

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
The POAS tests in date order (starting at the top and going down) with the control BFN at the bottom:

pantests 005.jpg

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks lulu and pandora, you guys are the best! In some ways I feel like I don''t have a right to be this upset, because as you''re saying this is my first month trying and I haven''t even gotten my period yet. Which of course makes me more upset because I''m mad at myself for taking this so poorly.

DH really wanted to get Fertell for himself before we started trying, but then I reminded him that just about every dr. would say we had to try for 6 months anyway before we were evaluated. However, if they trust the results of that test, then maybe not. My chart is on page 132 if you want to check it out. :)

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Inverted...

pantests1 015.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
This am''s FRER:

pantests 003.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Last photo - this am''s digital:

pantests 002.jpg

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, everything looks even more exciting in pictures!
36.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Signs and Symptoms:

Basically, not a lot.

My bbs don''t hurt in the slightest - they don''t even feel like they do when AF is due ie a bit firmer.

CP - very high, very closed, very firm.

CM - pretty much nothing at all for the last week or so

No nausea, no cramps - although a few twinges on the right hand side, but I don''t get cramps anyway so probably couldn''t tell you if I had them or not.

Things I did notice:

- Feeling deeply miserable for the last 5 days - I thought it was because I cut down on my meds, but maybe not.

- Bursting into tears a lot (thanks for the heads up on that one Lysser
9.gif
)

- This is going to sound REALLY strange
20.gif
- smelling of warm buttered popcorn... I kept thinking I could smell it, then I was on FF yesterday and read some ''symptoms'' page and one of the women was saying her skin and pee always smelt like warm buttered popcorn when she was pg. That was kind of what spurred me to take the test just for the hell of it.

That''s it.

Things I tried out this cycle:

- Pre-seed

- Eating 200g of fresh pineapple - including the edge of the core - everyday. I always have it for lunch at work as I don''t like to eat a lot at midday. Apparently there is an enzyme in pineapple that helps with implantation. I had no idea about it until I read it on FF a few weeks ago.

Last month I didn''t have any pineapple as I wasn''t at work over the crucial period due to the wedding.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 12:05:47 PM
Thanks lulu and pandora, you guys are the best! In some ways I feel like I don''t have a right to be this upset, because as you''re saying this is my first month trying and I haven''t even gotten my period yet. Which of course makes me more upset because I''m mad at myself for taking this so poorly.

DH really wanted to get Fertell for himself before we started trying, but then I reminded him that just about every dr. would say we had to try for 6 months anyway before we were evaluated. However, if they trust the results of that test, then maybe not. My chart is on page 132 if you want to check it out. :)
Do you have an updated chart?

That one looks pretty darn good to me at that point, what are your temps doing since then?

Don''t be so hard on yourself - I felt exactly like you are feeling 24 hours ago for the exact same reasons. Now I''m both super-happy and petrified. I don''t dare be too happy in case I end up with a M/C and I don''t even want to think about 9 months time...

I felt so bratty about it all last month. This time I was much more resigned. The first month seems to be hell for a lot of people!

I''m one of these people who like to know that the ducks are all quacking as well as being in their row, so I would want to do the tests. I also think if you got a negative there they would probably take it quite seriously.

My OB friend was suprised I wanted to chart so quickly, but I wanted to be that 6 months ahead of the game so if we had problems.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results