shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official List Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
Hi kbing! Hope you have a great time on your vacation, I HATE it when you think the big day is going to be VERY soon, then you have one of those " conversations ". But dont worry, April is just around the corner, hopefully it wont be much longer!!
anna

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome kbling!! Sorry it took me so long to respond--I promise not everyone is so rude!!
2.gif
The Dominican sounds like a GREAT place to propose!! I''m actually kinda hoping the bf will put off the proposal until Hawaii in December... even though that will give me less than a year of engagement. I just think it could be terribly romantic. So I''m sure yours will be just perfect!!
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
WELCOME TO ALL THE FABULOUS NEW LIW!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
I cant wait to get to know all of you.
35.gif
18.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
HEHE, Thanks GG & Jen. I just remembered today that I forgot to be asked for the honorary xross through my name.
2.gif

New LIW''s, welcome. This is truly a wonderful group to belong to.
35.gif

kbling

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/19/2005 10:47:42 PM
Author: goldengirl
Welcome kbling!! Sorry it took me so long to respond--I promise not everyone is so rude!!
2.gif
The Dominican sounds like a GREAT place to propose!! I''m actually kinda hoping the bf will put off the proposal until Hawaii in December... even though that will give me less than a year of engagement. I just think it could be terribly romantic. So I''m sure yours will be just perfect!!
30.gif
Thank you...and no worries! The Dominican trip is actually with MY MOM...leaving the sweetie behind for the week. I will DEFINITELY be going crazy...but maybe something to look forward to when I return? Hmmmm...I HOPE SO!!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to you both!!!
36.gif

kb2079

Rough_Rock
I have been reading the posts on pricescope.com for a few months now and I just discovered the LIW thread yesterday. I enjoyed reading some of the messages to my boyfriend in an effort to assure him that he wasn''t the only one suffering through my constant harassment about the ring! We have been looking for a few months and he put a deposit one one a few weeks ago! Now, I can''t take the wait!

I know it has to be picked up by April 13th but I don''t think I will get it until a while later. I''m in law school right now and can''t afford to take any days off during the weekend until school is over in 6 weeks. Then, we''re going on vacation to Mexico for a week. I don''t think he wants to do it on vacation because I think he''s worried about trying to smuggle the ring in his luggage. SO - that means I probably have to wait until after we get back on Memorial Day weekend.

I never realized that I would react this way but I am going nuts! I want that stinking ring!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrat on your purchase! I know you will find comfort here with the other LIW. Welcome we are glad to have you.
36.gif

royalasschergirl

Shiny_Rock
hello everyone! I''m in a similar situation to the previous new L.I.W., KB2079, I have been lurking on pricescope with an occassional post from time to time -- mainly just reading and trying to get myself educated! My boyfriend gave me the green light to start looking around in November, and i always thought i wanted an Asscher, but wanted to be sure. I read a million posts and asked twice as many questions, and after a long search we found a 2.63 Royal Asscher in Atlanta with a custom setting that just melted my insides!! I know he''s put a deposit on the ring, and that I will at some point get that ring -- but i''m just absolutely going crazy waiting for it! I always said i would NEVER be "That Girl" who harassed their boyfriend about the ring, when am i gonna get it, can i have it please, please can i have it, when am i gonna get it! But, never say never, as i am DEFINITELY that girl! (yikes!)

If i had to guess, i would presume i will be receiving it sometime between Memorial Day (our anniversary) and July 4th weekend (our first big trip together, NYC). I told him he doesn''t have to go all crazy and do something insane, that i would be happy with just getting it on a tuesday night at home -- but he said NO WAY its supposed to be the biggest day of your life, etc. etc. so i''m trying to learn patience. (emphasis on TRYING!)

The worst part is that he taunts me about it from time to time, so when i do get it out of my head and work on not talking about it, he''ll bring it up and then i start asking questions and he gets mad!
29.gif
Seems like we are both driving each other crazy about it, but i''ve never been happier in my life, i know i''m getting it and we already have a wedding date of April 15th next year. So i guess it could be worse, i could wonder what our future holds, but i have to admit, waiting for this ring has been one of the most frustrating things EVER, i WANT IT!!!

thanks for listening -- i''m glad there''s a forum for us, and i''m glad not to be the only one who is not acting like a proper princess waiting for her ring!
41.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Welcome RoyalAG you will fit in just fine here!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, that''s it, I''m throwing in the towel!! I am utterly incapable of keeping up with my forums anymore
39.gif
and I just want to let everybody know I am sorry but it would be really great if someone else could step in here!

Anybody? Anybody wanna watch this here list? I know it''s not been as active/accurate as in the past as people are just creating their own threads (probably because I never respond to this one, argh!!) so would it be reasonable to have someone else handle the list or should I just have this thread locked and de-stickied?

Chime in, girls, it''s your forum!!
1.gif

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
I was just wondering what happened to GG as she hasn''t posted lately. Hope all is good. GG, thanks for all that you have done thus far. :)

Maybe we can create a committee of updaters. This is going to sound really funny, but I don''t know how to cross something off using this format. If someone shows explains I will be happy to help keep it updated. Anyone else?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
NM, me neither! I know how to copy and paste the text back in here but have no clue about crossing names off. I'd also be happy to be a part of such a committee....I'm reluctant to do it 100% myself b/c there are times I'll not be online for days at a time....

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Likewise Blue Roses......I am unable to commit full time, but am more than happy to assist.

All right ladies....you know who you are....you''ve been visiting the LIW for quite a while, you may or may not be crossed off, but either way, you''ve fully benefited from these threads. It''s time for you to do your part & contribute to LIW. The LIW want YOU! (imaginging a Rosie -from the army- picture here, but instead showing off bling....LOL).

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
lol, you ladies are so funny. The strikeout is right next to the bold, italic, underline buttons. It''s the U with the line through it. :) Shorthand is the brackets with an s. :)

like this

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
My settings don't seem to have the strikethrough button, so I'm trying the bracket way. Testing!!

Croi

ok, that didn't work. Trying again.
Croi

Clearly I'm gifted. I'll work on this.
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I would be happy to do it if someone can tell me how.
4.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
lol... sorry, I should have been clearer. The pointy brackets, like this: <>

so it would be (without the spaces): blah blah </ s>

1.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
OK- I am going to give this a shot.... I am crossing Kaili off of the list due to her proposal this past weekend..

gingerBcookie
goldengirl
1215n
LaurenThePartier
jenwill
denverkat
twinkletoes
blueroses
madarski
VAgal13
Morticia
icekid
LuvthatSparkle
Kberly
KimberJEB
kit0110
Queenofhearts
Dodger Gurl
stacy11101
Erin
Dani
appletini
LittleOne
Shay
Croi
happysnowbunny
dancinbaby
AMALEEKEL
razza21
Binki
NoonersMom
blue824
kellypooh24
ammayernyc
SJS1234
sistagrl2004
katrina_33
heartsonfire
JessicaRose
sparkling
wcitygirl
HOUMedGal
TwoJs
Munchkin
Kaili
fatafelice
Buena Girl
hopefulheidi
ky6
fountainfairfax
Lady_EK
Jenjen
CareBear
CanadianGal
snow_happy
Matatora
Pearberry
MINE
hellokitty
kbling

I hope this works!

royalasschergirl

Shiny_Rock
don''t forget me!! Royalasschergirl!!
face23.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry R-A-G!

gingerBcookie
goldengirl
1215n
LaurenThePartier
jenwill
denverkat
twinkletoes
blueroses
madarski
VAgal13
Morticia
icekid
LuvthatSparkle
Kberly
KimberJEB
kit0110
Queenofhearts
Dodger Gurl
stacy11101
Erin
Dani
appletini
LittleOne
Shay
Croi
happysnowbunny
dancinbaby
AMALEEKEL
razza21
Binki
NoonersMom
blue824
kellypooh24
ammayernyc
SJS1234
sistagrl2004
katrina_33
heartsonfire
JessicaRose
sparkling
wcitygirl
HOUMedGal
TwoJs
Munchkin
Kaili
fatafelice
Buena Girl
hopefulheidi
ky6
fountainfairfax
Lady_EK
Jenjen
CareBear
CanadianGal
snow_happy
Matatora
Pearberry
MINE
hellokitty
kbling
Royalasschergirl

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
OK..with help from Buena Girl, I have some more names to cross off......I anyone knows of others to take off or add, let me know!

gingerBcookie
goldengirl
1215n
LaurenThePartier
jenwill
denverkat
twinkletoes
blueroses
madarski
VAgal13
Morticia
icekid
LuvthatSparkle
Kberly
KimberJEB
kit0110
Queenofhearts
Dodger Gurl
stacy11101
Erin
Dani
appletini
LittleOne
Shay
Croi
happysnowbunny
dancinbaby
AMALEEKEL
razza21
Binki
NoonersMom
blue824
kellypooh24
ammayernyc
SJS1234
sistagrl2004
katrina_33
heartsonfire
JessicaRose
sparkling
wcitygirl (questions about still being on the list)
HOUMedGal
TwoJs
Munchkin
kaili
fatafelice
Buena Girl
hopefulheidi
ky6
fountainfairfax
Lady_EK
Jenjen
CareBear
CanadianGal
snow_happy
Matatora
Pearberry
MINE
hellokitty
kbling
Royalasschergirl

So, I am wondering if wcitygirl changed her name and is engaged now, or still remains a LIW?

Also, I will remove the graduates after one week of being 'struck' from the list...just to try to keep the length down a little.

Again, any updates please PM me or leave a message on this thread...I have subscribed to it and will get messages on my personal e-mail when someone posts...

Have a great Monday!

kb2079

Rough_Rock
Can you add me please?

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Sure!

gingerBcookie
goldengirl
1215n
LaurenThePartier
jenwill
denverkat
twinkletoes
blueroses
madarski
Morticia
icekid
LuvthatSparkle
Kberly
KimberJEB
Queenofhearts
Dodger Gurl
stacy11101
Erin
Dani
appletini
LittleOne
Shay
happysnowbunny
dancinbaby
AMALEEKEL
razza21
Binki
NoonersMom
blue824
kellypooh24
ammayernyc
SJS1234
sistagrl2004
katrina_33
heartsonfire
JessicaRose
wcitygirl (aka elephant?)
HOUMedGal
TwoJs
Munchkin
fatafelice
Buena Girl
hopefulheidi
ky6
fountainfairfax
Lady_EK
Jenjen
CanadianGal
Matatora
Pearberry
MINE
Royalasschergirl
kb2079

OK! UPdated list as of 3:10pm PDT 4/25/05.....

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
JenWill, you''re a rockstar
9.gif
I seem to recall reading posts in another thread from the "poster formerly known as wcitygirl".....i.e., she stated that she posts under a new name now? I''ll try to figure it out!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Ya''ll are doing a great job! I think it is wonderful to know we have such a friendly and dedicated group of ladies here. Very nice Jenwill and Blue Roses!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/fine-line.27320/

I guess wcitygirl goes by elephant now? I am not completely sure because the person only posted two posts. I didn''t think that one person could have 2 identities, though, because you are not supposed to be able to have the same computer IP address for two different login names.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results