shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official GOLDENGIRL Appreciation Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Well, LIW and Graduates, our long-time fearless/selfless leader is just too durn busy with life and her new job to continue her valiant efforts of keeping our list up to date....and who can blame her, PS is a time-comsuming endeavor!

....so before one of us LIW (either an old-timer or a newbie) steps up and takes over the list-keeping duties (or maybe some of us can share?) I think it's a good time to salute our beloved Secretary Emeritus....GOLDEN GIRL!!!!

THANK YOU GG for keeping us in line, making us welcome, making us laugh, and being a wonderfully supportive and enthusiastic LIW!! You have been a huge part of my "LIW" experience (aka, maintaining the sanity to keep from being committed while I wait to be "committed"!!)
2.gif

THANK YOU for everything!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

(....and No one puts GG in a corner)

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Aww... thank you so much!!
39.gif

Life is, of course, busy. You all may remember that I just started a new job which has kept me busy at all hours of all days!... well, now I have accepted a NEW, new job (just gave my notice at this new job today) which offers me the opportunity to go to college at no cost to me. I start this new new job May 9th and I will be starting school shortly thereafter... so I expect to lose what little downtime I do[/b] have!

So yes, life is busy.
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
GG, that''s incredible!!! I''m so excited that the NEW new job is going to PAY for college!!
6.gif
That''s wonderful news---and more money to save for a wedding someday, with freedom from tuition and student debt!! WHOA. That''s seriously exciting. I''m sure it was a tough call to give notice so quickly on the new job, but when the right thing comes along, you have to jump on it. Good for you
21.gif
21.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
That''s incredible GG!!! (I''ve missed you lately!) Congrats on the new new job!!

I think SOMEBODY needs to start a Who''s Who thread for herself.....
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
WOW GG!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
That is reallly great! What university will you be attending?
34.gif
Do you know? I am soo excited for you. What kind of job will this be, will you be going to school full time, part time, night school? Yea for you GG! Good Luck!

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Wow GG!!!!!!! That is fabulous news. While I am sure everyone will miss your time spent here, we are so happy you have gotten this opportunity. Just to avoid student loan debt is a major help I am sure. Congrats on the NEW new job and the new path that has opened up for you.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
GG,
Congratulations on your new job!!! While I am not a LIW, I am a big fan of you guys and check in every now and then to see whats up with you girls. You did an amazing job keeping track of everyone and now you have passed the baton so to speak. I wish you the very best in your new position!!!!
1.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
COngrats GG!!!! I am so happy for you!! And while we miss you around here.. the job opportunity sounds AMAZING..

And yes.. THANKS FOR BEING WONDERFUL!!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, ladies... You are all so sweet and I truly miss hanging out around here!!

Actually I will be working at the University of Phoenix, the online school, and tuition is free for employees. I'll probably attend WIU for my undergrad, because UoP is really for people who already have a bachelor's or at least close to it. WIU (Western International University) is owned by the same people that own UoP, so I still get free tuition.
1.gif

I will be doing admissions for the online sector. And as to what I want to study... I'll probably start with a BA in Behavioral Science and then get my Masters in Counseling. I'm particularly interested in marraige and family therapy.
9.gif

A Who's Who thread? Sure, I'll bite.
5.gif
Here ya go!!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Best of luck to you!!! Please continue to stop in when you can
35.gif

Marriage and family therapy sounds like a great choice. You''re such a sweetheart on the forum and always have good advice!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you on all the good things happening in your life!
36.gif
You are a much loved member of Pscope!
1.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, I was wondering about you, so glad we got an update!
But wow, not only a new job but also starting college! You have a lot on your plate, continued good luck in everything! And of course, fill us in on the engagement/ring front when something new comes up
1.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I know you have so many great things ahead of you!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Awww GG, that is fantastic news! Congrats on the _new_ job! As someone else said earlier, when things fall into place, they just fall into place. Good luck! We''ll look forward to you popping in every now & then. Congrats again!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
You have such a thoughtful soul. I wish you the best. Sounds like you have a great opportunity there!
36.gif
35.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Goldengirl! We''ve missed you on this thread. Congrats on your new job, it sounds very exciting!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the new job and thanks for being the keeper of the list
1.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you and, you''re welcome, ladies! You are such a great bunch of women, I hope all your men realize how lucky they are!!
36.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi goldengirl!
Congratulations on your new and exciting future!! I''ve always loved reading your posts - you''re so sweet and caring.

I also wanted to extend my appreciation to everyone on this message board. Even though people may have conflicting views or stated things in a weird way (I know I definitely do this sometime), I wanted to let everyone know how much their support means to me. I truly think there are such wonderful people on this message board. Everyone helps each other through the fits of temporary insanity and offers kind words on those hard days. So a big THANK YOU to everyone here for always bringing a smile to my face.
1.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Kinda tardy.. but wanted to congradulate you as well! We salute you!
16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results