shape
carat
color
clarity

The not-so-little Fancy Yellow OEC that could...

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing story! ANd a beautiful transformation!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That appraisal is freakin' hilarious!! :lol: :lol: Did you ever get it reappraised?

It looks fabulous. Seriously. :love: :love: So great that you wear it every day. You should.

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow! Thanks for the thread resurrection, Tourmaline! I've been busy with my new job, so I haven't posted much lately. I definitely didn't expect to see this while lurking tonight!

LLJsmom: I have 2 new appraisals for the stone itself and one for the whole piece (long story). The stone appraisals came in at 43k & 48k. We went with the lower value solely for insurance purposes as the piece is sentimental, thus priceless and truly irreplaceable to us.

As I mentioned above, I lurk regularly. I've been so happy to see many beautiful new CvB pieces and some lovely yellow old cuts! (I'm looking at you, Queenie60!)

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's the best makeover of the year! It's just georgeous! Have fun wearing it!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
This is such an awesome Cinderella story. I love it!!!

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I think we all love romantic jewelry stories turning out well, this was so much fun to read and see and I can say one thing... you are ONE LUCKY GIRL!!!

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OMG! What a wonderful story and a stunning diamond. I love the setting!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG !! Fantastic !!! :love: :love: :love:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1474453546|4079147 said:
WOW. :love: :love: :love:
I am in love with your beautiful fancy yellow OEC and gorgeous setting. Truly a dream combination. :love:
And I am a little jealous too and that hardly ever happens. Glad for you but OMG wish I could have this beautiful ring. Enjoy!!!

+1

I want one too..., :halo: :Up_to_something: :halo:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss your thread the first time? Love your ring and the story of its being freed from the lockbox. The setting you chose really compliments the stone. If it were mine I would stare at it all day.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is my favorite ring ever. I'm always happy to see it pop up! LadyMCh, you can subscribe to the thread, and then you'll get an email whenever someone comments. :)

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LadyMCh I had to come to this thread after seeing your comment in another recent makeover post - Oh My Goodness!!! What an amazing, amazing ring you have!! Also, the story behind it is so wonderful! Your grandma and mom were very generous to let you have the diamond and you could have not created a better home for it! What a gorgeous and glorious ring!:love::love::love:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My God, I love this ring so much! I've said it before and I'll probably say it again. Swoon.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Pretty much my favourite PS story.

It’s a PS fairytale...Cinderella!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m glad this was bumped, I’ve bever seen this thread and this is beautiful!!!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is one of my top favorite threads on Pricescope. I revisit it from time to time.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I’m glad it’s bumped as it’s my first time reading it. Wow! What a story and what an amazing stone!!!

ETA: I have a young kid and am a Nashvillian. Would love to see it irl ;-)

Also glad it was bumped. What a transformation! But more amazing, a priceless heirloom that happens to be an incredible stone. Lucky, lucky girl! Enjoy it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results