shape
carat
color
clarity

Announcement The next PriceScope GTG

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We announced that we would not be doing video of the AGS presentations, and also requested that anyone who did not what photos taken to advise us. To my knowledge nobody did. In any case Whiteflash did not take any photos at the lectures or at the party. However, I (or Susan) took a few on my iphone.
This is a small group shot that everyone posed for so I assume it is ok to post. If anyone objects, let me know and I will remove it.
ps gtg group shot.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are the pics of PSers whom attended?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Texas Leaguer I know that's not all the people who were there, though. I don't think Pinto Bean or Yenny or MGR are in that photo, for example. I see two people I know for sure. How many PS guests were there in all?

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Texas Leaguer I know that's not all the people who were there, though. I don't think Pinto Bean or Yenny or MGR are in that photo, for example. I see two people I know for sure. How many PS guests were there in all?
Correct- definitely not everyone. This was taken at the dinner and group photos were taken by table- this was just one of the groups.
I don’t think we got a picture with everyone in it unfortunately!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes, there are 6 pricescopers and one pricescoper sister in this photo. They were most of the people at my table. There were 4 or 5 tables in all. PB was at my table but is not in the photo, nor is Yenny or MGR who were at other tables.
Linh took a lot of pictures on behalf of Pricescope, but she and Andrey are traveling with their kids so I don't know when she will be posting her shots. I am sure they will come.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purposely excused myself from the group pics so you wouldn't have to crop me out.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Here is a shot of the beautiful necks and wrists we got to see. :D

None of the pictures give them justice, but you can imagine.

pswf-gtg2018-2.jpg

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Special thanks to Al Gilbertson of the GIA for gifting each attendee a copy of his excellent history of the American Ideal Cut. He went above and beyond by signing and personalizing each one!

I completely missed thanking Al Gilberson for this special gift to everyone.

Thank you Al for your time and thoughtful gift.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope they aren't in the photo. I would recognize them if they were. PB is a mystery person..:lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great trip! It was awesome to meet so many new PSers , and Jason and Brock from AGS are just great. Bryan and Debbi and all the folks at WF were such gracious hosts, and it was fun to spend time with them and get to see the operation "for real." Thanks also to Simon G for hosting lunch and to Al Gilbertson for our books, and of course to Andrey for organizing another wonderful GTG!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just to update those who may not have understood the references to the mystery reveal that was part of the AGSL presentations, below is some info on their new fancy colored diamond grading system!

This will make a great topic for it's own thread. I know there are some colored diamond aficionados here (Kenny), as well as at least one active vendor (David). ;)2
https://www.americangemsociety.org/page/browndiamondsinfo

Cognac-700x461.jpg

Attachments

• AGSL_CDD_Modified_Color_term.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 96

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks Just so you know, I didn't post the pics related to your upgrade since I didn't want to spoil any reveal! If you're ok with me posting them, let me know - if not, I'll just hang onto them and could always post them once you do a SMTB thread for some comparison shots =)2

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks UPGRADE?????:eek-2: Oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe it because you have a perfect stone!!! I can't wait for this reveal, though!!!

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
I only managed a few pictures during my shopping excursion. Too absorbed in the AGS lectures, conversation, and scoping out everyone’s gorgeous jewels to take any more meaningful photographs, though I wish I had!

Your profile photo is eye-catching, @leukolenos! Pleaseee tell me you have a thread to share on your yellow stone! Is it a FIY OEC? So pretty!

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Sounds like the event was a huge hit! Are there any photos of the goodie bags and their contents? :P2

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much everyone at White Flash for hosting the event. DH and I had a great time!

It was so nice to meet Andrey and Linh. Linh’s ring was to die for as was most of the PSers. Made my ering look itty bitty.

Jason and Brock’s talks were so informative. DH thoroughly enjoyed speaking with them afterwards. Their love of what they do is infectious.

Thank you too to Al Gilbertson for giving us a signed copy of his book. DH read it cover to cover and thought it was “very informative and a good read”.

Most of all, I so enjoyed meeting all of you PSers. It was so good to talk to people who had the same love for diamonds as I do. It was also good for DH to see that I am not the only one who has this obsession for diamonds.

Look forward to the next gtg.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your profile photo is eye-catching, @leukolenos! Pleaseee tell me you have a thread to share on your yellow stone! Is it a FIY OEC? So pretty!
Thank you @Skhii! I don’t have a proper SMTB thread on it unfortunately! It is a 2.13ct FY OEC- closer to FIY yellow though. There is a picture of it on a thread where I was debating resetting or selling it, and @ac117 took a photo of it at the gtg which is posted on her recent thread.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks Just so you know, I didn't post the pics related to your upgrade since I didn't want to spoil any reveal! If you're ok with me posting them, let me know - if not, I'll just hang onto them and could always post them once you do a SMTB thread for some comparison shots =)2

I know you took pictures but I honestly did not see them. I'm fine with you posting them if you want to. The ring won't be delivered until May 30 so it might be good to have something to tide me over with until then.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks UPGRADE?????:eek-2: Oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe it because you have a perfect stone!!! I can't wait for this reveal, though!!!

It was perfect DS but I just wanted a bit more of that ACA goodness. I have thought about doing this for a year but was waiting for a stone that I wanted. The size of this 2.53 had me boondoggled so I am just as surprised as you are! These ladies were so supportive though and I got that pat on the arm from Bright Ice saying 'I'd go for it!' The rest, as they say, is history - lol!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, we missed you at the GTG but certainly understood about your daughter's graduation. Congrats to her and the family! I'm sure you had a wonderful weekend as well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was perfect DS but I just wanted a bit more of that ACA goodness. I have thought about doing this for a year but was waiting for a stone that I wanted. The size of this 2.53 had me boondoggled so I am just as surprised as you are! These ladies were so supportive though and I got that pat on the arm from Bright Ice saying 'I'd go for it!' The rest, as they say, is history - lol!!

Lol! Well, bright ice wears a 4 ct diamond, soooo.....!!! But I know all about the temptation of upgrading through WF as I have done it a few times myself with my studs! Inquiring minds would like to know the other specs of your new stone, but I take it we will know soon if you left your ring there to change out the diamonds! That's really exciting!!!!:appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, we missed you at the GTG but certainly understood about your daughter's graduation. Congrats to her and the family! I'm sure you had a wonderful weekend as well!

I SO missed being there and meeting you and other PSers in person! But we did have a wonderful graduation weekend! Thank you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol! Well, bright ice wears a 4 ct diamond, soooo.....!!! But I know all about the temptation of upgrading through WF as I have done it a few times myself with my studs! Inquiring minds would like to know the other specs of your new stone, but I take it we will know soon if you left your ring there to change out the diamonds! That's really exciting!!!!:appl:

Oh, no, the specs of the stone are: 2.53, G, VS1. Table 55.9, crown 34.8, pavilion 40.8 and depth of 61.5. I ran the higher crown angle by the two AGS experts and got the thumbs up from both - lol! Might as well utilize all experts in my decision - lol!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, no, the specs of the stone are: 2.53, G, VS1. Table 55.9, crown 34.8, pavilion 40.8 and depth of 61.5. I ran the higher crown angle by the two AGS experts and got the thumbs up from both - lol! Might as well utilize all experts in my decision - lol!

There you go again...right in my perfect sweet spot!!!! I love all the specs!!!!:love: :appl::appl::appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There you go again...right in my perfect sweet spot!!!! I love all the specs!!!!:love: :appl::appl::appl:

Oh, good! I waited and watched for a long time for specs that I wanted. This stone was a bit larger than I envisioned having but I hope I love it too!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You were supposed to swallow it...:whistle:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results