shape
carat
color
clarity

Announcement The next PriceScope GTG

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how disappointing that I and at least several others who have expressed wonder in Hangout only found out about this GTG recently because someone mentioned it in @PintoBean's thread a few days ago and today @Dee*Jay started a thread in Hangout for those flying into Hobby. After hearing about it, I had to hunt down this thread by using the search function. I'm sure I'm not the only PS member who doesn't frequent RockyTalky and thus didn't see the announcement from admin or thread from Texas Leaguer. I would have liked to attend, particularly because my wedding set is from WF where I've never been and I haven't been able to attend past GTGs.

To those attending, it sounds like fun. Have a blast!

To admin, GTG plans have previously been posted in Hangout. Did I miss an announcement there this time? If not, how about including an announcement in Hangout next time as the main announcement or at least just to contain a cross-post to a RockyTalky thread?

RockOnReen

Shiny_Rock
I missed the announcement too and had to find this thread via the search function. I live right around the corner and would have loved to come, assuming I have enough posts -- not too sure about that since I've been here for years but rarely post. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the weekend and posts about it somewhere we all see it!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always use the New Posts button at the top of the forum because it brings up everything new in every section of the forum! I'm not sure it is well-known, though, and will be no use or comfort at this late stage! lol

I hope everyone has an awesome time this weekend, I will be there in spirit if not in body :))

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always use the New Posts button at the top of the forum because it brings up everything new in every section of the forum! I'm not sure it is well-known, though, and will be no use or comfort at this late stage! lol

I hope everyone has an awesome time this weekend, I will be there in spirit if not in body :))

I caught half of Day 1 and the highlight for me was the enthusiasm and joy from Jason and Brock from AGS during their talks. They had many of us thinking we'd chosen the wrong career path. :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2: thanks also to Whiteflash and Andrey for their generosity in hosting and organizing. :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pics?
paddle.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I could have been there but my work schedule....:cry2: Then the graduations (one thursday, one today) Next year will be my year lets hope!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I caught half of Day 1 and the highlight for me was the enthusiasm and joy from Jason and Brock from AGS during their talks. They had many of us thinking we'd chosen the wrong career path. :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2: thanks also to Whiteflash and Andrey for their generosity in hosting and organizing. :appl:
You know they are just as hooked on diamonds as the rest of us when you catch Jason and Brock grading diamonds at the bar after a long day of presentations. Love the makeshift lighting environment! :D

Jason and Brock crop.jpg

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok now, why isn't this posted somewhere in bold with flashing lights next to it?!?!?! I had no idea and now that I do, it's life changing! (Well, my life here at PS anyway). You are my hero! :kiss2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do have LOTS of pics to post but have to get through graduation today and tomorrow before I get to upload them! Everyone has such amazing bling :love: I had an absolute amazing time meeting everyone and conversating with those who are as passionate about jewels as I am. A HUGE thank you to Andrey and WF for the opportunity!!! And another thanks to AGS for the awesome presentations!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok now, why isn't this posted somewhere in bold with flashing lights next to it?!?!?! I had no idea and now that I do, it's life changing! (Well, my life here at PS anyway). You are my hero! :kiss2:
Glad to be of service :D

I do have LOTS of pics to post but have to get through graduation today and tomorrow before I get to upload them! Everyone has such amazing bling :love: I had an absolute amazing time meeting everyone and conversating with those who are as passionate about jewels as I am. A HUGE thank you to Andrey and WF for the opportunity!!! And another thanks to AGS for the awesome presentations!
Awesome, I'm looking forward to them! :))

(Anyone not wishing to have their face on the internet, speak now! lol)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I had a blast too! It was so nice to see familiar faces and meet a bunch of new ones as well! The bling was nearly as nice as the people! :kiss2:

Thanks to Whiteflash and Andrey for hosting!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Andrey, Whiteflash and Brock and Q for an awesome weekend.

We can't post the bling pics until Matthew Mcconaughey's publicist gives us the green light. There may be a TMZ story coming out in a couple of hours about Matthew and his iced out sister-wives...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any gossips about DF?..:Up_to_something:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Home at last! Just not enough good things to say about the get together. Amazing people, gorgeous jewelry, Whiteflash folks, Andrey and his lovely wife - wow!

A huge thank you to the whole Whiteflash team, Andrey and the AGS reps. It doesn't get much better than that - unless you throw in an upgrade. . . . :whistle: more to come!

Thanks to all the wonderful PSers for your thoughts, hand holding, stories and great support. Each and every one of you hold a special place in my heart and I thank you for such a special diamond sisters weekend!! For those of you that couldn't join us, I hope you one day will get to participate in one of these events. It is like traveling to Diamond Nirvana with folks that speak the same language as you - a truly priceless experience!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know they are just as hooked on diamonds as the rest of us when you catch Jason and Brock grading diamonds at the bar after a long day of presentations. Love the makeshift lighting environment! :D

Jason and Brock crop.jpg

These two have such a passion for the work they do and they graciously shared lots of info with us at Whiteflash on Friday. The work that has gone into the AGS cut grading and light performance analysis is beyond impressive. Thanks to both of them for sharing so much knowledge and information with us. Thanks again Whiteflash for putting this together for us - from the moment Vera met us in the waiting room till the last goodbye it was just sensational!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
It was a wonderful, exciting, educational and blingy event just like PriceScope is.

I want to thank Whiteflash for jumping at the opportunity and helping me put together this event. Without them, I am not sure it would be so successful. I want to also thank AGS for sending Jason and Brock to educate us and answer all our questions. They are full of great knowledge. I also want to thank Simon G for the delicious lunch between the AGS presentation that allowed everyone to keep going.:appl:

In addition, I want to thank everyone for all of the nice gifts that they gave towards the goodie bags.

Finally, I want to thank all the amazing PriceScopers that came. They were needed to get the party started! :dance:

Here is a little taste of what was happening. More to come later. :D

pswf-gtg2018.jpg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is some serious bling! :D :lol:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It was a wonderful, exciting, educational and blingy event just like PriceScope is.

I want to thank Whiteflash for jumping at the opportunity and helping me put together this event. Without them, I am not sure it would be so successful. I want to also thank AGS for sending Jason and Brock to educate us and answer all our questions. They are full of great knowledge. I also want to thank Simon G for the delicious lunch between the AGS presentation that allowed everyone to keep going.:appl:

In addition, I want to thank everyone for all of the nice gifts that they gave towards the goodie bags.

Finally, I want to thank all the amazing PriceScopers that came. They were needed to get the party started! :dance:

Here is a little taste of what was happening. More to come later. :D

pswf-gtg2018.jpg
Thank you, Andrey. It was an honor for Whiteflash to host the first travelling GTG. I hope there will be many more.

Thank you pricescopers! It turns out that pricescopers are lively bunch! Guys, your enthusiasm was infectious and your joy permeated the entire weekend. :clap:

To Jason and Brock and the leadership at AGS - Thank you for your generous support of this event. I know how incredibly busy you were with the Chroma Signature rollout and Conclave back to back. That you came and presented and then stayed to hang out with us was a wonderful treat. I have no doubt that attendees came away from the presentations understanding even more vividly how the AGS mission aligns beautifully with the kind of consumer education and protection that they provide to visitors here on the forum. And with a better understanding of the culture of AGS Laboratories and the shared passion for diamonds and jewels.

Special thanks to Al Gilbertson of the GIA for gifting each attendee a copy of his excellent history of the American Ideal Cut. He went above and beyond by signing and personalizing each one!

And to Mathew McConaghey : Bro, you let me down. It was your loss though. Maybe we will invite you to the next one. We'll see.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been waiting and checking in Hangout for a GTG thread!!! Next year, please avoid graduation/Mother's Day weekend, pretty please!!! :lol:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to say thank you to everyone who played a roll in the PS GTG this year! I don't believe I could say it much better than @MissGotRocks already has. It was much different from Vegas, definitely beyond my expectations! I had such a wonderful time meeting PSers from past events and putting faces with new ones. It's amazing how much some of us really have in common outside the love of jewels. We enjoyed eating/drinking, shopping, swapping our jewel treasures and just hanging out together.
I want to especially thank the Whiteflash team for hosting, providing meals on Friday, great goody bags and a wonderful dinner Saturday night. Jason and Brock from ASGL who gave such a wonderful presentation and were so flexible and interactive.
Just an all around fantastic time!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
where are the photos where are the photos where are the photos where are the photos where are the photos where are the photos where are the photos

Hey, no pressure, but where are the photos? Inquiring eyes want to see!

Thanks to all attendees/participants for your (greatly anticipated) sharing of info, insights, etc.

[I love PS]

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do think pictures are probably in short supply. As Asscher said above, we were too busy visiting to bother too much with pictures unfortunately. I know this has happened at other get togethers too and you wonder how can that be? Having been at this one though, I totally understand. Too busy soaking it all up to worry about pictures. :roll

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I only managed a few pictures during my shopping excursion. Too absorbed in the AGS lectures, conversation, and scoping out everyone’s gorgeous jewels to take any more meaningful photographs, though I wish I had!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results