color
clarity

Announcement The next PriceScope GTG

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Dear Pricescope Community,

I am pleased to announce details of our next PriceScope Get Together (GTG). The GTGs are a chance for forum members who share a common passion for diamonds and jewelry to meet and get to know one another on a more personal basis and to meet vendors and experts in the field. These events make for a stronger community fabric and are a great excuse to get away and have a little fun.

As many of you know we have traditionally planned the GTGs in conjunction with the JCK show in Las Vegas. It is a time when many vendors are in town and a city that many consumers enjoy travelling to. And we have had some wonderful GTGs in the past, but changes in show scheduling and other factors have posed challenges recently.

In an effort to try to make it easier for more PS members to attend, I have decided to do some “travelling” GTGs to different cities around the country. These events will be co-sponsored by participating vendors and the first one will be in Houston, TX and hosted by Whiteflash!

Save the date, May 12, 2018. There will be a reception and dinner on that Saturday evening with some other activities happening on Friday, May 11 that will be announced soon. We will be posting more information on this thread in the next few days. Please stay tuned for some exciting details.

Update 3/15/2018:

Now that we got you all excited, we need a little help with the head count.

Please click here to RSVP via the contact form and write “ PS and WF GTG 2018” in the subject line.

For security please give us your full name as on your ID and let us know you wish to attend the AGS presentations on Friday, May 11.

Eligibility as of 03-15-18: For security purposes, consumers with at least 100 posts or 6 months of membership with 50 posts as of 03-15-18, will be eligible to attend the Whiteflash and Pricescope Get Together. Please note that space is limited and guests will only be considered after March 31st if we have additional space. Only members who are active and in good standing in the last 6 months will be eligible to attend. You are welcome to request a guest when you RSVP and we will notify you at the beginning of April if we have space for the guest.

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh how exciting!!! :appl::sun::dance:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will try my best! Will it be in Sugar Land or actually in Houston?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome :))

Will there be a UK GTG? ;-)

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Andrey,
We are super excited to be hosting the inaugural Pricescope 'travelling" GTG!

In addition to the main social event on Saturday evening, we have a very special treat planned for Friday that will be of particular interest to members of this community.

Details to follow soon :-o

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lol, thanks! I live in Missouri City (Sienna plantation)! I have visited wf several times, shop in town center a lot, and can't wait for the gtg!
Excellent. I highly recommend you get a babysitter for Friday as well :wink2:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! Great excuse to finally visit TX! It looks like I'm a go for now!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh phooey, I’m in Texas next week :cry:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's awesome pinto! I look forward to meeting you!
Ditto!

Bleh flights are not my friends right now!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PintoBean try to fly into hobby instead of iah! Much easier!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Details would be great so I know what time I should aim to fly in Friday and if there’s anything on Sunday I want to stay for!

Also if there’s any info that would be relevant for hotel booking, like where events will be, that’d be appreciated too so I can start the planning and booking. Bwajahah

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Details would be great so I know what time I should aim to fly in Friday and if there’s anything on Sunday I want to stay for!

Also if there’s any info that would be relevant for hotel booking, like where events will be, that’d be appreciated too so I can start the planning and booking. Bwajahah

There's a Marriott right next to Whiteflash in the Sugarland Town Square. Very convenient if everything is going to be down there!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I booked the Hilton garden inn Bc I had some points

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results