shape
carat
color
clarity

The new WF ES 2.32 J SI at last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay done for now, a closeup of the above pink picture, just love it...hahaha!!!! this was so much fun!

i hope i didn't wear you guys out!?!?!?!?

new bauble zr.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh love that rainbowy last picture...
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mokey...honestly I don''t even know if I can see the fluor, it''s just faint fluor which is not much, if it was medium it would probably be more noticeable in certain lights...but hard to say. I do love the fact that it has some fluor though, I have wanted a fluor stone for a long time now. Maybe in the future I can get a med blue!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks that really helps. I am hunting down exactly what I want so hopefully this year we can buy! I am trying to see all the tricks I can use to get a bigger size for less money!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have really enjoyed reading all these posts with pictures tonight. That is one gorgeous diamond. I love the picture which Lynn B mentioned and the one with the snap dragon. All the textures and the diamond were just magnificent.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mara! Its breathtaking!! I adore it! Why did I have you pictured as a blonde? Al''s pic of you seeing your stone for the first time is priceless.

Your trip sounds like it was so much fun. Thank you for the eye candy...what a wonderful way to close out the weekend!!

Jeannine

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 1:59:45 PM
Author: hlmr
The crisp rock from the ''new cereal'' shot rocks!!! Can you imagine finding that bauble in your wheaties?! Woohoo!!!!

Mara, that diamond is gorgeous and HUGE and that buttercup head is perfect for it! Congratulations on your upgrade.
LOL heather this totally made me laugh!! Wouldn''t that just be fab?
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks gals, you are all the best!!!!! i really do love the new bauble...i have to say at first when i saw the new diamond next to my old, i was a little apprehensive. i felt like the big one didn't sparkle as much inside the stone as the old one did. i felt like the old one looked more INTENSE inside. but then i remembered the larger the stone, the same # of facets, so the facets are larger and you get larger bursts of sparkle. i checked out some other stones to compare and it's definitely true...then once i saw this baby set, oh my word, my heart almost stopped. it looked just amazing..and all thoughts of the old J just flew out the window. this is sooooooo my kind of stone. it's got such personality and the arrows are always flashing at me. they are almost more promiment because the stone is larger. just exceptional. i am definitely VERY happy and i just LOVE the new head. i can't rave enough about the change in the head from the old to the new...even the 6 prongs makes the whole thing feel more finished or something, it's hard to explain!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
The more pictures I see the more I love the 6 prong head!! And the HUGE, sparkly diamond of course!!! I think we may see a rise in traffic accidents in the Bay Area if Mara does to much walking
30.gif
18.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
He he…you have been lured over the Cannon side ! I am glad you are enjoying your new head and stone so much.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW WOW WOW!!! The new shots are just amazing! That ring is just to die for, that is the bottom line!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Yowsa!!
36.gif

I''m so glad you got the new camera before you got your new stone! Love the 6 prong head...it changes the whole profile!

The new rock is Flintstone sized!

Congratulations!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW!!!!

Mara, your new stone is sooooooooooooooo REFRESHING!

It's SPACIOUS!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Like moving out of an apartment into a big new house! ROOMY!
Check out those yummy facets -- nice and big!
It looks like a giant, clear drop of water, doesn't it? You can see the facets more and they add more "wetness" factor.

Woohoo! Beautiful. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the new head and the 6 prongs make the stone look even prettier somehow.

REFRESHING! AHHHHH!!!!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 1:17:20 PM
Author: Mara
and here it is finished and polished up. because most of the mods were made before i got there, they were able to set it for me to take the next afternoon which was fabulous!!! i really love it, i am still getting used to the 6 prong look but i LOVE the side view!!!!!! one of my pet peeves about my old 4 prong was the icky side view.

OH OH OH! I think I understand even better after going back and looking at this picture again.

THIS photo is with BOTH of your rings on, no? SEE... I thought at first that this was just your e-ring and I couldn't figure out how they changed the metal bar from solid to this same exact pattern as the shank! See... look at it with the thought that it's only one ring... I really did think they were magicians at WF!!! DERRRR!!!!!
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

(Never mind the blank post above... computer gremlins!!!!)

new bauble Mara 1.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
How many pictures do you have to take now w/ the new camera to get a great one?! What''s the average ratio???!! I am so serious! You know I have to take 100 to get 2 or 3 good ones!!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara, your new stone is BEAUTIFUL! Oh, the whole set looks so perfect. I love the 6 prong head! Very fluid and graceful.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lynn it''s MUCH better than the old camera. It was something like for every 30 with the old camera I''d get a good one. This one is pretty much 1 good one for every 5. and sometimes i get back to back sweet shots which never used to happen. NOT BAD huh!!! i really do love this camera.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 9:19:46 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 5/7/2006 1:17:20 PM
Author: Mara
and here it is finished and polished up. because most of the mods were made before i got there, they were able to set it for me to take the next afternoon which was fabulous!!! i really love it, i am still getting used to the 6 prong look but i LOVE the side view!!!!!! one of my pet peeves about my old 4 prong was the icky side view.

OH OH OH! I think I understand even better after going back and looking at this picture again.

THIS photo is with BOTH of your rings on, no? SEE... I thought at first that this was just your e-ring and I couldn''t figure out how they changed the metal bar from solid to this same exact pattern as the shank! See... look at it with the thought that it''s only one ring... I really did think they were magicians at WF!!! DERRRR!!!!!
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

(Never mind the blank post above... computer gremlins!!!!)
haha this makes sense, gosh how sweet would that be if the ring looked like that from the side too? hehehe.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks HUGE and WHITE!
Congrats!!!
36.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Ahh! Mara you cut your hair, very cute
2.gif
I''m sure you''ve had it like that for a while, but there''s only pics of you here from a couple years ago. Your ring is amazing!!!! I love the 6 prongs so much more than the 4 prongs. Great choice! I''m glad that you fell in love with this stone, because there''s no way I could have gotten it if you decided not to..
3.gif
It''s gorgeous
30.gif
Great photos too! Hope you take more!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
wow wow wow!
the new head is just gorgeous (shouldn''t WF just come up with a new solitaire now that uses that head?... it is so perfectly rounded the stone sits beautifully in it- and it really looks great with your setting & w-band))

and this stone really seems a lot whiter and bouncier than the previous.
I wonder if I''m just influenced by the great shots.

amazing pics.

you must be thrilled- enjoy it !
(i certainly have -thanks for all the pics!)

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Mara. That stone manages to surpass even the very high expectations of the PS crew. Sounds like you had a great trip too.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
DAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYAM, MARA!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

and I agree - that 6-prong head has suuuuch an amazing profile!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
9.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Mara,
I love your new stone...it looks amazing and I find the new head prettier than your previous one. Congrats on a great ring!

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I love your new stone Mara. Compared to your previous 3 stones, I think this is my fave. This is also the best J I''ve seen so far. I am a little color sensative, can you tell me how this J is compared to your previous J? From the pics, I believe this is soooo much whiter than your previous stone. This stone looks like a H to me. Again, it could just be the pics or your new camera. Please share your throughts on this.

I am seriously considering getting a J after seeing your new J and many other geogoius Js on PS. I am thinking, maybe I can go down in color so that I can get a 1.5c.....Hummmmmm

I know you were checking out some stones for your friend while you were at WF, did you by any chance take a look at the ES 1.51 J VS1? I know I am asking a lot of questions, please respond if you don''t mind. Thanks and enjoy your new HUGE stone!!!!
10.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks ladies (and gentlemen as well!) !! lol julian, your adjectives are very apt for my new darling...hehee. mata, this canon has definitely won me over, it's exceptional!

jewels...honestly i think i see a tiny bit more body color in this stone than my old one, because of the larger size...but it's nothing earth shattering or surprising at all to me. it's very close to my last stone in terms of color, but it's definitely got a bit more tinge of body color. the side view is actually a little more obscured because of the 6 prongs, so i see less body color from the side i think than i did in my old stone because of the 4 prongs i really actually felt like my last J was VERY WHITE and so this is just a little less so but a small bit, nothing spectacular. makes sense for a larger stone.

interestingly enough i asked aljdewey about this right now since she was ogling my stone for a full day and a half in person, and she said that she thought this one was much whiter than my old stone! so go figure. it could just be in the eye of the beholder! i don't know if this really helps but i hope it does? i have to say i adore J stones as a cost-effective way to get size and if you can find something with a bit of fluor it'd be a perk. i haven't regretted going to a J ever in the past....for me it was a great decision.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh and sunkist i cut my hair a month ago, thanks!!....i do really like it shorter, it''s so much easier to care for and maybe it makes me look younger? hee hee...the layers are a little long right now but right after it was cut it was perfect!

oh and jewels we didn''t see that 1.5 J VS unfortunately...my friend is looking at ~1.3c but i actually should have looked at the 1.5 J for her too because i know she wants bigger but i don''t know if that is in her bf''s budget, ehehe.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kicken
congrates
love this picture:
new%20bauble%20zm.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 10:38:04 PM
Author: strmrdr
kicken
congrates
love this picture:
new%20bauble%20zm.jpg
You have to add this pic to the gallery if you haven''t already!!! That''s a piece of art.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results