carat
color
clarity

The Mueller Report Is Out

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I felt the same way about the FBI investigations into Clinton. :kiss2:

I don't worry about any of it because what would be the point? What exactly can I do about it?
It’s a helpless feeling. I think that’s why the people of the nation have taken to drinking more frequently. :kiss2:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Russian interference *is* new. I never would have believed the American people would put up with manipulation by a adverserial foreign power. Doesn't matter on whose behalf, it is shameful. That the leader in question surrounds himself with criminals and has commited sketchy if not criminal deeds, doubly so.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sure that every politician has something they "need to be investigated" about whether it be Clinton, Trump, Sanders and his wife, et al. The Russia interference is nothing new except it is now expounded by the internet. We interfere in elections as well, monitor cell phones of world leaders, and a host of other things none of us will ever know about. Collusion seems to be fading though so you probably won't get a perp walk of Trump like you so desperately want. I would think that Americans would be happy to find that their president did not collude with a foreign power to win an election but not the hate Trump crowd, they are so despondent they don't know what to do. It's pathetic.

http://thefederalist.com/2019/03/24...ail&utm_term=0_cfcb868ceb-522d3f3178-83959769
I want to hear what is in Mueller’s report first before I rule out the it’s been proven that Trump didn’t collude with Russia. There is a possibility that they went the whole “we can’t indict a sitting president” route. We have no idea...

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a helpless feeling. I think that’s why the people of the nation have taken to drinking more frequently. :kiss2:
I drink more because I am retired and can, not because of politics. :lol:

Edit - I do feel sympathy for those that let it affect them to such an extent.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I think clearly. both Dems and Rep. sound ridiculous in what they are saying. One side refuses to even consider that collusion couldn't be proved. They say they will continue to look for it. The Rep. think they have exonerated the Pres and the witch-hunt was just that. I think everyone should wait to see what Mueller has said happened.

For those persons on this board and outside in TV land who keep claiming that there were 37 indictments which proves the Mueller probe was warranted, not one of the Americans, that we can see was charged for collusion or conspiracy. That matters to me. Russians were charged, rightly so.

But lets wait for info on the report to try to assess what really went on.
I think we will only get a broad picture of what Mueller found, mostly to do with the Russians. I hope we act on that. All else, I say, "we'll see"

Annette

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 1.03.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 1.03.26 PM.png
--TheDailyBeast

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Redwood, This is about much more than people not liking Trump’s personality. NOTHING we have witnessed the past two years is normal. Please pull your head out of the sand.

@Matata, What you posted above states this is Barr’s conclusion. Do you trust Barr, the man Trump hand picked to fill this position? I wish Mueller would address the American people and state him findings and tell us his interpretations.

It’s also being reported that Mueller’s report does not conclude Trump committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Last edited:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Redwood, This is about much more than people not liking Trump’s personality. NOTHING we have witnessed the past two years is normal. Please pull your head out of the sand.
You are entitled to your opinion as always but don't tell me what to do with my head because I don't care what you do with yours. :wavey:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you trust Barr, the man Trump hand picked to fill this position?
I don't know but I can't think of a reason he would lie. The truth always comes out in the end. Mueller and his report can be subpoenaed by Congress.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm relieved that cheeto didn't collude with Russia. The worst part about this now is that we'll probably have to listen to his "I told you so" ad nauseam. Can't wait to hear whether/how his attitude about Mueller changes.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm relieved that cheeto didn't collude with Russia. The worst part about this now is that we'll probably have to listen to his "I told you so" ad nauseam. Can't wait to hear whether/how his attitude about Mueller changes.
I feel exactly the same way. Relieved.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If Mueller actually has concluded that trump did not conspire with Russia,( I want to read the report and NOT what the trump appointed AG summarizes) I will be genuinely relieved. I am sure the democrats have plenty of other bones to pick with trump from his emoluments violations to his gross incompetence to his abhorrent policies.

While there are plenty of problems with trumps ethics and lack of character, if he is just overwhelmingly incompetent as he appears, instead of conspiring to hurt the country that will be a big relief.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dislike Cheeto so much but I also thought this was a giant waste of time and that they would find nothing.

People want him to be guilty of something. He wasn’t.

Waste of time and money.

You are always going to be disappointed with politics. That is how the game is played and it is a game.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If Mueller actually has concluded that trump did not conspire with Russia,( I want to read the report and NOT what the trump appointed AG summarizes) I will be genuinely relieved. I am sure the democrats have plenty of other bones to pick with trump from his emoluments violations to his gross incompetence to his abhorrent policies.

While there are plenty of problems with trumps ethics and lack of character, if he is just overwhelmingly incompetent as he appears, instead of conspiring to hurt the country that will be a big relief.

Perfectly stated.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The left may not agree with his policies but saying that the POTUS is a Russian agent is absurd.
nuts.gif
:wall:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's true!.
nod.gif
We haven't witnessed an economy like this one since Reagan.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I am finding most disturbing is that now, people will believe the phrase “fake news” and people will believe that Trump is an honest man.

I can’t understand why Bob Mueller handled the Obstruction of Justice charges in this manner. It looks political to me. He had to have known that Barr wouldn’t pin those charges onto the president.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shoe fits,,,,,,,,,,

"and people will believe that Trump is an honest man"
Never seen or heard of an honest politician yet and dont ever expect to.
Nope.

But we have heard day in and day out for 2 years from members of Congress, the media, liars Clapper and Brennan, that there is a mountain of evidence of collusion. Will any of them be held accountable for this? Probably not. Disgusting. Schiff is still peddling that crap.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are still playing politics. Barr’s initial report isn’t the entire report.

Trump is saying he has been totally exonerated. That is a lie.

I would like to hear him say that Mueller is a good guy.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi All,

I speculate that he left the Obstruction question open because-if there was no underlying crime, what is there to obstruct? If this has to do with intent, since there was no crime, the intent to obstruct can't be there. We have incompetent people, who always seem to lie to solve things, getting in way over their heads in our Gov't. Trump created a good portion of this mess himself, by lying at every turn and acting as if he was guilty. If he had behaved normally the media, Dems, the people, wouldn't have attacked so much.
And we will see pardons and I can understand why. Most is about lying, which is the signature of this administration, but prison is questionable, in my mind.

The Dems ought to proceed with caution, lest we have 4 more yrs of these idiots.

Annette

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi All,

I speculate that he left the Obstruction question open because-if there was no underlying crime, what is there to obstruct? If this has to do with intent, since there was no crime, the intent to obstruct can't be there. We have incompetent people, who always seem to lie to solve things, getting in way over their heads in our Gov't. Trump created a good portion of this mess himself, by lying at every turn and acting as if he was guilty. If he had behaved normally the media, Dems, the people, wouldn't have attacked so much.
And we will see pardons and I can understand why. Most is about lying, which is the signature of this administration, but prison is questionable, in my mind.

The Dems ought to proceed with caution, lest we have 4 more yrs of these idiots.

Annette
Actually if they keep it up it will be 6 more years. We are only two years in on the first 4. :lol:

You are right on the prison time for process crimes. Manafort has his own separate unrelated issues.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carter Page was utterly destroyed by all of this and no charges were ever made against him. I think that is disgusting. I have seen him in a few interviews and anyone thinking he was a brainchild of any of this is hilarious.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I am finding most disturbing is that now, people will believe the phrase “fake news” and people will believe that Trump is an honest man.

I can’t understand why Bob Mueller handled the Obstruction of Justice charges in this manner. It looks political to me. He had to have known that Barr wouldn’t pin those charges onto the president.

Who is to blame for that fake news stuff and the behavior that coined the term trump derangement syndrome?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And right, if there is no crime, how can there be collusion?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who is to blame for that fake news stuff and the behavior that coined the term trump derangement syndrome?
I believe any leader who locks children in concentration camps is deranged.

I believe Fox News intentionally reports false news.

I am not convinced other news outlets did the same. I believe they presented information as they learned it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results