Holy crap.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How many Russians did Mueller find?

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel with disappointment, the people who are currently installed in the house and senate, unless they have trump on video saying he did it, they will say there is not enough evidence. My honest belief is that in addition to being immoral, he is mentally unwell. I wish going forward there would be a bar of cognitive status so that someone who is showing cognitive impairments cannot be promoted to presidency, and even if president, there are periodic testings to insure someone is "fit" for office, similar to how pilots are cleared to fly. In the president's case it is the ability to think, communicate and make decisions which is most important. http://theconversation.com/thousand...-times-op-ed-author-trump-is-dangerous-102755

Last edited:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy No Collusion Day everyone!

(Couldn't resist.)

@Dancing Fire: for Russian Collusion, that would be a big fat 0. Even Peter Strozk thought so back on May 19, 2017. Remember his text to Lisa Page '...there's no big there there...'" Interestingly enough, it was written just 2 days after Mueller was named Special Council. That was also $40 million dollars ago. (Of our tax money.)

Now we get to watch Adam Schiff et all re-educate us (remember the definition of hypocrisy here) & try to convince the American public that Mueller should be subpoenaed. (Remember, we were to 'trust Mueller' & 'trust' his report.)

I could go on ad nauseam but I'll stop. This whole entire thing sickens me.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

(Couldn't resist.)

@Dancing Fire: for Russian Collusion, that would be a big fat 0. Even Peter Strozk thought so back on May 19, 2017. Remember his text to Lisa Page '...there's no big there there...'" Interestingly enough, it was written just 2 days after Mueller was named Special Council. That was also $40 million dollars ago. (Of our tax money.)

Now we get to watch Adam Schiff et all re-educate us (remember the definition of hypocrisy here) & try to convince the American public that Mueller should be subpoenaed. (Remember, we were to 'trust Mueller' & 'trust' his report.)

slap4.gif
..Don't say that b/c you just pissoff 90% of the PSers. :Up_to_something: had there been Russian Collusion we would be on page 5 by now. :bigsmile:

Adam Schiff is the biggest idiot as a member of congress. How can we trust Mueller?. he couldn't find a single Russian nor any witches.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
slap4.gif
..Don't say that b/c you just pissoff 90% of the PSers. :Up_to_something: had there been Russian Collusion we would be on page 5 by now. :bigsmile:

Adam Schiff is the biggest idiot as a member of congress. How can we trust Mueller?. he couldn't find a single Russian nor any witches.

@Dancing Fire, & PS in general, my comment is just my own interpretation & surely isn’t meant to ruffle feathers.

I suppose I’m just venting my frustration with this entire mess, and what an incredible mess it’s been.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
slap4.gif

It doesn't matter how many of what group think what, all that matters is what the truth is.

Witch hunt? No, they kept investigating because they kept finding wrongdoing. Look at all those close to Trump and working under his direction who were indicted.

Not a single Russian indictment? No, plenty of Russians were also indicted.

Also, a sitting president CAN'T be indicted so this meaning Trump was cleared is nothing more than the typical Trump-world spin on reality.

Mueller has a very long track record of high level work and a sterling reputation, by the way. Also, if it matters, unlike Trump, he actually is a longstanding Republican and Christian- and a war veteran.

Trump is very dangerous. He has no regard for the rule of law or even simple truth. He adores evil dictators and seems to strive to become one. He's got a lot of good people fooled. They need to stop falling for his tricks and research the facts, which will not be found on Fox News.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/charle...eport-by-touting-no-indictments/#29d76d86529a

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Witch hunt? No, they kept investigating because they kept finding wrongdoing. Look at all those close to Trump and working under his direction who were indicted.

Not a single Russian indictment? No, plenty of Russians were also indicted.
Mueller indicted every Russian in Russia but how many of them will show up for a trial? :whistle:. Trump was right that it was all a "witch hunt" .

Mueller threw a big pie on all of the Dems. ...:lol:

images

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am waiting to read it. I hope that it is made public in its entirety. I think that there will be plenty of material there, especially if all the supporting materials are released to Congress as as Adam Schiff of the House Intelligence Committee is demanding that they be. I want to find out what was going on. I am not counting up indictments. I want the truth to be known to people who can check the power of the executive branch. I do not need indictments. I need to change the government so that conspiracy with foreign powers for the personal gain of one individual is not possible in the future.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So you want them to investigate HRC & the Clinton Foundation?

:mrgreen2:
They already did, remember, and there was insufficient anything to investigate. Not the case with Trump. Even if the powers that be decide a sitting president shouldn't be indicted, having a feeling by the time this is done Trump will be stripped of his foundation and other family members charged on state charges.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium

(Couldn't resist.)

How much money was recovered in the Manafort trial? He agreed to forfeit his cash and estate valued between $42 and $46 million dollars.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am waiting to read it. I hope that it is made public in its entirety. I think that there will be plenty of material there, especially if all the supporting materials are released to Congress as as Adam Schiff of the House Intelligence Committee is demanding that they be. I want to find out what was going on. I am not counting up indictments. I want the truth to be known to people who can check the power of the executive branch. I do not need indictments. I need to change the government so that conspiracy with foreign powers for the personal gain of one individual is not possible in the future.
I fear the report will be highly redacted before anyone else sees it.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I believe they will find that the President obstructed justice. Since , as a sitting Pres he cannot be indicted, this will be a decision for the House for impeachment. After all Trump obstructed in plain sight.
We may also hear that he did collude with the Russians, up to a point, which may not reach a a criminal statute. This may well be the reason that Kushner and Don Jr were not indicted. I do think collusion may not be here to the extent many of us hoped. In a way this will be a good thing. At least the campaign persons were not treasonous. No-one has been indicted, except the Russians, for collusion or conspiracy. This does not mean that impeachment is not called for. High Crimes and misdemeanersP
are not necessarily criminal but still rise to the fact someone is not suitable for the office.

I hope we hear the facts. I m exhausted from it all.

Annette

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They already did, remember, and there was insufficient anything to investigate. Not the case with Trump. Even if the powers that be decide a sitting president shouldn't be indicted, having a feeling by the time this is done Trump will be stripped of his foundation and other family members charged on state charges.

No. That's not not enough. Let's have some more hearings on Benghazi. How many hearings have there been on it, now? Has it been 3,467? And don't forget to chant "Lock her up!" during the hearings and for several years after them when she has been cleared of any wrongdoing. And make sure you rant about John McCain for years after his death, too. Don't worry about the current president. Worry about people who were never elected president (that means both Hillary Clinton and John McCain) one of whom is, also, now dead.

:read:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's amazing how much self-inflicted damage we create as a country. If all parties would just put forward people who have moral integrity and put the nation first, we could disagree over policy but we wouldn't have this constant churn of BS. We don't have to accept sleaze as the status quo. From either side. Dems have some bad actors too but the Reps seem to be straight up systemically corrupt these days. I don't think this report will do much to satisfy either party or heal our country. I don't know that anything will until we root out the ingrained rot and modernize our politics.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. That's not not enough. Let's have some more hearings on Benghazi. How many hearings have there been on it, now? Has it been 3,467? And don't forget to chant "Lock her up!" during the hearings and for several years after them when she has been cleared of any wrongdoing. And make sure you rant about John McCain for years after his death, too. Don't worry about the current president. Worry about people who were never elected president (that means both Hillary Clinton and John McCain) one of whom is, also, now dead.

:read:
And now there will be 3,467 hearings into Trump with nothing to show for it either. It is all disgusting. You and many others don't like him, everyone gets that. I don't like his personality much either but to pretend that anything the Dems do in the House will be any different than the fiasco into Clinton is ridiculous.

I for one look forward to hearing what IG Horowitz has to say on his investigation into how this special counsel came about.

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Barr was hand picked by Trump. I also fear the report will be highly redacted. The American people have a right to know the truth and the facts.
I agree!. American people have the right to know about the Steele dossier. Barr will start an investigation soon.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"I for one look forward to hearing what IG Horowitz has to say on his investigation into how this special counsel came about."

It would be interesting to hear what Mike Flynn, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Jeff Sessions, and Sally Yates have to say as well. Well, at least we might be able to read their testimony after being implicated in crimes (first case) or fired by Trump (the rest of the cases) due to following the law over blind loyalty to Trump and not shutting down the Mueller investigation for him. Does anyone have any doubt, that Trump would have fired Mueller and Rodenstein if he could have gotten away with it? He had to settle for trying to discredit the investigation instead. So many people to fire, so little time.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't like his personality much either but to pretend that anything the Dems do in the House will be any different than the fiasco into Clinton is ridiculous.

All investigations are not disgusting although sometimes the actions of the people being investigated turn out to be distatseful. The Mueller investigation of Trump and Russia turned up a huge amount of wrongdoing, (37 indictments in all) unlike the Benghazi probes which produced no indictments. But the Mueller investigation is no substitute for the checks and balances built into The Constitution; that is why we have three branches of government, not a solitary executive. Trump needs to be investigated by a bi-partisan Congress, which is what he faces, because the solely Republican one lay down like a doormat in front of him. Now with a Democratic House and a Republican Senate he faces a Congress that he cannot steamroll completely.

As President Obama said, no one in his administration was indicted. (And he was in office for eight years, not two.) Who the hell has Trump been consorting with that so many of his top officials-his TOP officials-have been indicted?

The problem is not that I do not like Trump's "personality". The problem is that Trump surrounds himself with criminals!!!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And now there will be 3,467 hearings into Trump with nothing to show for it either. It is all disgusting. You and many others don't like him, everyone gets that. I don't like his personality much either but to pretend that anything the Dems do in the House will be any different than the fiasco into Clinton is ridiculous.

I for one look forward to hearing what IG Horowitz has to say on his investigation into how this special counsel came about.
No worries, Red.

It won’t matter what the Mueller reports says. It won’t matter what Congress investigates or what they find. Your Republican Senate won’t do a thing about it.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries, Red.

It won’t matter what the Mueller reports says. It won’t matter what Congress investigates or what they find. Your Republican Senate won’t do a thing about it.

I felt the same way about the FBI investigations into Clinton. :kiss2:

I don't worry about any of it because what would be the point? What exactly can I do about it?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All investigations are not disgusting although sometimes the actions of the people being investigated turn out to be distatseful. The Mueller investigation of Trump and Russia turned up a huge amount of wrongdoing, (37 indictments in all) unlike the Benghazi probes which produced no indictments. But the Mueller investigation is no substitute for the checks and balances built into The Constitution; that is why we have three branches of government, not a solitary executive. Trump needs to be investigated by a bi-partisan Congress, which is what he faces, because the solely Republican one lay down like a doormat in front of him. Now with a Democratic House and a Republican Senate he faces a Congress that he cannot steamroll completely.

As President Obama said, no one in his administration was indicted. (And he was in office for eight years, not two.) Who the hell has Trump been consorting with that so many of his top officials-his TOP officials-have been indicted?

The problem is not that I do not like Trump's "personality". The problem is that Trump surrounds himself with criminals!!!
I am sure that every politician has something they "need to be investigated" about whether it be Clinton, Trump, Sanders and his wife, et al. The Russia interference is nothing new except it is now expounded by the internet. We interfere in elections as well, monitor cell phones of world leaders, and a host of other things none of us will ever know about. Collusion seems to be fading though so you probably won't get a perp walk of Trump like you so desperately want. I would think that Americans would be happy to find that their president did not collude with a foreign power to win an election but not the hate Trump crowd, they are so despondent they don't know what to do. It's pathetic.

http://thefederalist.com/2019/03/24...ail&utm_term=0_cfcb868ceb-522d3f3178-83959769

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results