shape
carat
color
clarity

the MIA thread....anybody heard from (fill in the name) lately?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am missing @Arkteia .

cheers--Sharon

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for thinking of me. It's been so quiet in my life. Sometimes i don't know how time is passing while i kinda stand still, translucent, highly windexed shiny pane of glass.

I took a gbcps break lol. Please feel free to get my contact info from any PSer. It would be great to chat through other mediums.

Would love to! We met at the Chicago meetup at DeeJays. I’ve been wondering what you have been up to!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
iLander?
Didn't know them personally, but just read a thread and thought oh ya, haven't seen them in a lonnnng time!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander?
Didn't know them personally, but just read a thread and thought oh ya, haven't seen them in a lonnnng time!

I recently spoke with her. She’s doing well

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I did see a fly-by the other day but missing @flyingpig helpful posts!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@MaisOuiMadame I'm thinking about you and your precious family! Missing you (across the kms) and be well!

kind regards--Sharon

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still looking for Elysian!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
My heart is heavy missing DF. I know it sounds crazy. We never met IRL. But I was very fond of him and his pot stirring posts. Underneath it all he was a very good man. It came through in even his absurd posts. Dancing Fire wherever you are I hope you are resting in peace. You were much loved here and IRL too. And your legacy carries on in your children and grandchildren and you remain always in their hearts and memories.

I was literally thinking about him the other day. Something had come across my Instagram feed and he immediately popped into my head. He is so missed.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I was literally thinking about him the other day. Something had come across my Instagram feed and he immediately popped into my head. He is so missed.

Me too!

I reread a bunch of his posts in December. It began with me wanting an ultrasonic and remembering he had strong opinions about them. So I reread a lot of his posts and thought how much he contributed to this community. A big and generous personality. He is missed.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm here! Just going through a difficult time - caring for a terminally ill relative and going through a relationship break-up, meaning I'll have to move house at some point, although the ex is saying we can hold off on that until the relative has passed. We moved in together too quickly. And I'm working full-time as well, 2pm-10pm. Life is a challenge at the moment! Hope to participate in PS more in the future. Thanks for thinking of me xxx

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm here! Just going through a difficult time - caring for a terminally ill relative and going through a relationship break-up, meaning I'll have to move house at some point, although the ex is saying we can hold off on that until the relative has passed. We moved in together too quickly. And I'm working full-time as well, 2pm-10pm. Life is a challenge at the moment! Hope to participate in PS more in the future. Thanks for thinking of me xxx

:cry:Wow.. that's a lot on your plate Jambalaya.. wishing you strength to get thru it
all.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anybody heard from Matthews1127? Her name is no longer active so I can’t even tag her? I hope she is ok. She was an avid poster up until a couple of years ago & was definitely in the middle of a Royal Asscher project….

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Anybody heard from Matthews1127? Her name is no longer active so I can’t even tag her? I hope she is ok. She was an avid poster up until a couple of years ago & was definitely in the middle of a Royal Asscher project….
I’ve been thinking about her as well.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still miss Queenie.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006

I was thinking about you today when I was looking at my AVR and realized I haven't seen you on here recently. Hope you are doing well.

Hi! Thank you so much! I just happened to check my notifications and saw your post! I have just been so swamped! Last year was a blur with my mother-in-law being ill and then dying and getting her estate settled (which is not 100% completed at this time). We have been focused on doing some home projects this year, and our youngest daughter and husband just bought their first house the other day (two hours away)! So we will be involved in helping them for a couple of months once they have the closing. I am tired, and there's no time for my favorite hobby! I plan on being back more often when things calm down! Glad you are still loving the AVR in it's new setting!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Oh @diamondseeker2006 , you have really had a tough year. Sending energy and warm thoughts and endurance your way.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi! Thank you so much! I just happened to check my notifications and saw your post! I have just been so swamped! Last year was a blur with my mother-in-law being ill and then dying and getting her estate settled (which is not 100% completed at this time). We have been focused on doing some home projects this year, and our youngest daughter and husband just bought their first house the other day (two hours away)! So we will be involved in helping them for a couple of months once they have the closing. I am tired, and there's no time for my favorite hobby! I plan on being back more often when things calm down! Glad you are still loving the AVR in it's new setting!

I am so sorry for your loss. Lots of love to you and your family. I hope your daughter has a safe move.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

<3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results