shape
carat
color
clarity

the MIA thread....anybody heard from (fill in the name) lately?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anybody keep in touch with @Mathews? Her profile has been deleted & I used to love her threads & following her Royal Asscher ring project. I hope she is wearing that stunner by now.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all, I am surprised and happy to be mentioned here!
I have had long Covid, now RSV and it has all put a crimp in my style.
But I have miss you all and the chats. Happy to be back =)2

I'm sorry about these infections ;( but lovely to hear from you!!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no @Jemi, how awful for you, I hope you are back to full blingy strength soon.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Jemi! So sorry to hear you've been ill and I hope you recover soon. It's great to hear from you! <3

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I miss DF too. So poignant that he's the one who started this thread.

What happened to Gypsy? And Athenaworth?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking about Gussie the other day. I’m not going to tag her but I was thinking about how I always enjoyed seeing her interior decorating, and of course she has amazing jewels.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't seen Whitewave post for a while or perhaps I've missed it. Hope all is well with her.

Wow. The universe must have given me this message as I signed on for the first time in many months last night. Thanks for pinging me.

I‘m well. I started mounjaro over the summer and I have such a hard time taking care of myself that all my focus has been on taking care of me.

Many people might remember that I had gastric sleeve and didn’t lose any weight, and now I’m finally down 30 pounds. I have arrythmias and went into A fib once, and I don’t like how the medicines make me feel, so it’s important to me that I get this weight off. I’m waiting for my doc’s ok to start weaning off them.

Everyone is well in my family except we just had covid go through the house. My son and I had it for the first time: knocked me down for 7 weeks and I lost my taste that whole time. DH and my daughter had it for the second time.

All of the estimates for the coast house came back at $630k++ (about 280-300 sqft for a pretty basic build) and I didn’t want to spend that for a 3rd house, so we bought a townhome! I closed and had the positive test on the same day. lol. Nightmare as I was then stuck in an empty home for 2 weeks by myself. No one wanted me.

So that has taken up a ton of my time. I’ve been busy decorating.

It’s been on my mind to check in here more. How is @mrs-b ?

and finally, Hello, everyone! Long time no see :dance:

Sunrises Sunsets

Shiny_Rock
It's good to hear you are doing well, Whitewave, and all is good. Congrats on the 30 lb weight loss and I hope your arrhythmia vanishes. It's been the bane of my existence since I was a very young girl and wasn't overweight either.

Sounds like an excellent decision on the townhome even if it was unfurnished for a bit.;)2 I started to wonder about you because you always tease that your DH is a scary driver to you and one starts to wonder... lol.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's good to hear you are doing well, Whitewave, and all is good. Congrats on the 30 lb weight loss and I hope your arrhythmia vanishes. It's been the bane of my existence since I was a very young girl and wasn't overweight either.

Sounds like an excellent decision on the townhome even if it was unfurnished for a bit.;)2 I started to wonder about you because you always tease that your DH is a scary driver to you and one starts to wonder... lol.
LOL. He bought another expensive sportscar.

Everything has just been a lot. When I had Covid (luckily no one in the closing office got it from me) I had to take a shower in the guest bath with no curtain rod or shower curtain lol. That bathroom doesn’t have a window. My son came up to receive the furniture delivery and then I just had a basic bed with a sheet and no pillowcase pillows. It was a mess. I sent my son home immediately so that he wouldn’t catch it from me (he did but it was a very light viral load).

So now, I have been driving back and forth between the 3 houses moving things around from house to house trying to farm out what I have to where it makes sense. Needless to say, I have $0 in my bling budget.

I‘m at house #2 for a ball tonight and then am going to the townhouse tomorrow until Wednesday and then back here and then back home lol. I’m here, there and everywhere. I don’t know if I’m coming or going.

You know how it goes. Once I started buying things for the new house, the stuff in house #2 that needed replacement became OBVIOUS so now I’m buying and receiving for two houses concurrently.

I had two bounce backs and one was with my grand dog, so my empty nest in house #1 is gone and now that house has two apartments of stuff in it. And 3 dogs. Chaos. The townhome at the beach is MY calm quiet serene place.

Oh and to update, I never did find my two rings :((:((:((:((:blackeye::blackeye::knockout: I hate to sound so dramatic but I don’t think I’ll ever get over it.

Im sorry to hear you have arrhythmias too. What a PITA they are. I can’t do ablation because it’s the PVCs that bother me the most and my EP said ablation doesn’t work for those.

Sunrises Sunsets

Shiny_Rock
Oh and last thing: remember my SIL who was widowed young 30s? She’s recently engaged!!! We are so thrilled for them.

Congrats to your SIL on finding love again! So young to be widowed at the time...

I think a cardiac plumbing issue vs a wiring issue would be so much more manageable. Good health and luck to you.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL. He bought another expensive sportscar.

Everything has just been a lot. When I had Covid (luckily no one in the closing office got it from me) I had to take a shower in the guest bath with no curtain rod or shower curtain lol. That bathroom doesn’t have a window. My son came up to receive the furniture delivery and then I just had a basic bed with a sheet and no pillowcase pillows. It was a mess. I sent my son home immediately so that he wouldn’t catch it from me (he did but it was a very light viral load).

So now, I have been driving back and forth between the 3 houses moving things around from house to house trying to farm out what I have to where it makes sense. Needless to say, I have $0 in my bling budget.

I‘m at house #2 for a ball tonight and then am going to the townhouse tomorrow until Wednesday and then back here and then back home lol. I’m here, there and everywhere. I don’t know if I’m coming or going.

You know how it goes. Once I started buying things for the new house, the stuff in house #2 that needed replacement became OBVIOUS so now I’m buying and receiving for two houses concurrently.

I had two bounce backs and one was with my grand dog, so my empty nest in house #1 is gone and now that house has two apartments of stuff in it. And 3 dogs. Chaos. The townhome at the beach is MY calm quiet serene place.

Oh and to update, I never did find my two rings :((:((:((:((:blackeye::blackeye::knockout: I hate to sound so dramatic but I don’t think I’ll ever get over it.

Im sorry to hear you have arrhythmias too. What a PITA they are. I can’t do ablation because it’s the PVCs that bother me the most and my EP said ablation doesn’t work for those.

So good to hear from you @whitewave! Sounds like you are doing well - just busy! Come around every so often to touch base!!

I'm here, @Mreader, @mellowyellowgirl, @stracci2000, @Daisys and Diamonds!!! Just happened to check in because I was looking for some info on rubies we discussed a while back. I've missed our PS community!! Hope you're all well!! I'm touched you thought of me, truly.
happy%20hearts.gif

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I miss @Gussie too and wish she would pop in. You are a lovely person with a big wonderful heart Gussie. I hope all is well with you and your family.

I also miss @Bonfire posts. She is another wonderful lady who is a bright spot here. I hope all is well with you Bonfire. I hope you are enjoying the little ones in your life. I wonder if you know how much your posts have helped people. I’m not even talking about your fantastic jewelry advice. Just your thoughtful words of wisdom and kindness.

So happy you popped back in @Autumn in New England. You’ve been missed.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results