shape
carat
color
clarity

the MIA thread....anybody heard from (fill in the name) lately?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My heart is heavy missing DF. I know it sounds crazy. We never met IRL. But I was very fond of him and his pot stirring posts. Underneath it all he was a very good man. It came through in even his absurd posts. Dancing Fire wherever you are I hope you are resting in peace. You were much loved here and IRL too. And your legacy carries on in your children and grandchildren and you remain always in their hearts and memories.

Still :(2
Just sending it out into the ether
you are dearly missed DF

voce

Ideal_Rock

Busy with a bajillion non-jewelry projects, or at least that's what it feels like...

I only have one jewelry project going on at the moment.

Used to have some spare time at work to browse PS during lunch. However, since somebody at the company snooped onto my computer and complained about me looking at jewelry, I've not done it again. I'm so busy at work these days, I often don't even get a proper lunch. And when I get home I'm watching Netflix or YouTube.

I will be coming back to post from time to time, if I have new projects.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Busy with a bajillion non-jewelry projects, or at least that's what it feels like...

I only have one jewelry project going on at the moment.

Used to have some spare time at work to browse PS during lunch. However, since somebody at the company snooped onto my computer and complained about me looking at jewelry, I've not done it again. I'm so busy at work these days, I often don't even get a proper lunch. And when I get home I'm watching Netflix or YouTube.

I will be coming back to post from time to time, if I have new projects.

Whoa! I’m sorry to hear about that!! Glad to hear all is ok and looking forward to seeing your next project. I hope work becomes less stressful soon!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It took me a while to find this thread, then I see the last comment was from @prs who is sadly no longer with us :cry2:

I was looking at some old threads and noticing posters who used to be here often and now no longer comment, @cmd2014 and @AV_ Anyone know how they are?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone know anything about @Upgradable ? Apparently they last visited the forum in 2015 and I didn't realize it had been so long!

Uppy's ruby ring remains the only ruby I have ever drooled over that wasn't located in a museum.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone know anything about @Upgradable ? Apparently they last visited the forum in 2015 and I didn't realize it had been so long!

Uppy's ruby ring remains the only ruby I have ever drooled over that wasn't located in a museum.

Time flies doesn’t it? I remember reading posts from upgradeable when I first began lurking on Pricescope, a few years before I actually signed up.
I thought that her user name was so original and interesting.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Where is dear @MaisOuiMadame ???? Please be well and come and say hello!!! You are missed.

cheers--Sharon

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for thinking of me. Dear Sharon!!! (((Hugs))). This brought tears to my eyes. I hope you are well!!!❤️

life is crazy and challenging atm(thankfully nothing medical and mostly not our nuclear family), so I'm not even able to escape to PS most of the time.

Lots of heavy mental illness discoveries in extended family, a huge financial scam (literally hundreds of thousands - victim is retired and now broke bar his basic pension and home) , old age, learning disabilities, builders in my home AGAIN, natural gas going up X 5 , so now coughing up 5 k /month for heating (bye bye bling), animal rescue, school shenanigans, you name it.

I'm falling asleep at 8.30 with my babies most days.... Starting to think I'm scraping by a burn out...
Xoxo ki

Last edited:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
It took me a while to find this thread, then I see the last comment was from @prs who is sadly no longer with us :cry2:

I was looking at some old threads and noticing posters who used to be here often and now no longer comment, @cmd2014 and @AV_ Anyone know how they are?

Oh, no! This is sad news indeed:cry2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for bumping up this thread @distracts.

@MaisOuiMadame keeping you in my thoughts. I am sorry your family is going through a challenging time. Sending you big hugs and lots of well wishes across the many miles.

Also thinking of @AV_ and @cmd2014 and @Upgradable and hoping all is well.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do we know where @PintoBean went? I miss her wit!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your thoughts and we'll wishes everyone.bit is truly appreciated

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for thinking of me. Dear Sharon!!! (((Hugs))). This brought tears to my eyes. I hope you are well!!!❤️

life is crazy and challenging atm(thankfully nothing medical and mostly not our nuclear family), so I'm not even able to escape to PS most of the time.

Lots of heavy mental illness discoveries in extended family, a huge financial scam (literally hundreds of thousands - victim is retired and now broke bar his basic pension and home) , old age, learning disabilities, builders in my home AGAIN, natural gas going up X 5 , so now coughing up 5 k /month for heating (bye bye bling), animal rescue, school shenanigans, you name it.

I'm falling asleep at 8.30 with my babies most days.... Starting to think I'm scraping by a burn out...
Xoxo ki

Oh, I am SO happy you stopped by, but feel sad things are heavy for you right now. I am praying for the light and solutions to your issues. Please take care of you and yours.

kind regards--Sharon

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This always makes me think of DF. Because he would be in time out from time to time. RIP :cry2: never forgotten.

Omg did DF pass away? I have been away for years but DF posted DAILY when I was posting a lot.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do we know where @PintoBean went? I miss her wit!

Thank you for thinking of me. It's been so quiet in my life. Sometimes i don't know how time is passing while i kinda stand still, translucent, highly windexed shiny pane of glass.

I took a gbcps break lol. Please feel free to get my contact info from any PSer. It would be great to chat through other mediums.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results