shape
carat
color
clarity

the MIA thread....anybody heard from (fill in the name) lately?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
She's good! She's got her's hands full at the moment:)

Good to know! I figured she had her bébé by now and that was why; still when someone active stops posting you worry. Thanks for the update!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of DF since he started this thread!

FYI only, I'm going to be taking a possibly indefinite break, as I find I'm spending too much time on the internet and on my phone. Bye, for now!

Aww just seeing this...big hugs @MRBXXXFVVS1. Thank you for letting us know. I hope you will return soon. We will miss you! XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart is heavy missing DF. I know it sounds crazy. We never met IRL. But I was very fond of him and his pot stirring posts. Underneath it all he was a very good man. It came through in even his absurd posts. Dancing Fire wherever you are I hope you are resting in peace. You were much loved here and IRL too. And your legacy carries on in your children and grandchildren and you remain always in their hearts and memories.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone know the status of ksinger?

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Good to know! I figured she had her bébé by now and that was why; still when someone active stops posting you worry. Thanks for the update!

Aww thank you for thinking of me. I have my hands full with a newborn so haven't been on at all. Bebe is now 5 weeks old and I'm starting to get my life back lol I'll be free to peruse some new bling

Meet Lil Eddy
20211231_162129.jpg

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Aww thank you for thinking of me. I have my hands full with a newborn so haven't been on at all. Bebe is now 5 weeks old and I'm starting to get my life back lol I'll be free to peruse some new bling

Meet Lil Eddy
20211231_162129.jpg

Omg precious!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My heart is heavy missing DF. I know it sounds crazy. We never met IRL. But I was very fond of him and his pot stirring posts. Underneath it all he was a very good man. It came through in even his absurd posts. Dancing Fire wherever you are I hope you are resting in peace. You were much loved here and IRL too. And your legacy carries on in your children and grandchildren and you remain always in their hearts and memories.

I feel the same way @missy..I keep running into his posts..They make me smile and then I feel so sad.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Meet Lil Eddy
20211231_162129.jpg

He’s so sweet! :kiss2:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Meet Lil Eddy
20211231_162129.jpg

Eddy is beautiful @maryjane04 !! I’m so happy for you.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I am wondering where @sledge went?

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Hand me that beautiful baby. You go fiddle on the 'puter. Or shop, or sleep.

Aww thank you Begonia, haha any of those would be much appreciated right now lol just sleeping, eating and showering lol will slowly add the shop bit in...

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww @maryjane04 he is absolutely scrumptious!! Congratulations mumma!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Meet Lil Eddy
20211231_162129.jpg

Aww what a sweet baby! Congratulations @maryjane04 :kiss2: :appl:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Meet Lil Eddy
20211231_162129.jpg

Congratulations @maryjane04 your precious little man is just adorable!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I was thinking about @Polyhex the other day. I think it’s been almost a year since her last post. I had enjoyed reading about her projects and hope she’s ok.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Whatever happened to Haven, Circe and diamond dachsie?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I miss @lyra and hope she is doing ok.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven't seen @Matthews1127 around for such a long time. Hope she and her family are all ok.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results