shape
carat
color
clarity

The March LIW small talk thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies! Don't get too excited...I'm not 'back' yet. I'm still on my PS vacation but had to stop by to make the March thread for everyone...

Previous month's conversations link here

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, we''re moving to March! Woo hoo!

Thanks DG, for the update!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, it''s March already?

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 6:52:25 PM
Author: misskitty
Oh wow, it''s March already?

I can''t believe it''s March either, especially since we''re expecting a snow storm tonight
40.gif
I''m hoping it''s the last one of the season, I''m ready for Spring

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Tell me about the storm!!! I live in south Jersey, and we''re expected to get the brunt of the storm: 10-14 inches!!!!! The only benefit I can forsee is work being closed!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where is everyone?
33.gif

I''m lonely in Small Talk all by myself.

McStew

Rough_Rock
For some reason my brain doesn''t even want to compute March. I have so much going on in April that I have been completely forgetting that I have to get through 31 days of March, first! It''s gonna be a loooong month.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 2:58:22 PM
Author: McStew
For some reason my brain doesn''t even want to compute March. I have so much going on in April that I have been completely forgetting that I have to get through 31 days of March, first! It''s gonna be a loooong month.
I''m there with you, McStew. I have my eyes on April asl well!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
I'm here!! I had to turn off PS for a few hours to get a report done.

I can't believe it's March already...so weird. I can't wait until the schools are out for March Break (in 2 weeks)!!! Does this exist in the US too?

ETA: elle, how was Chicago?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 3:30:43 PM
Author: sammyj
I''m here!! I had to turn off PS for a few hours to get a report done.

I can''t believe it''s March already...so weird. I can''t wait until the schools are out for March Break (in 2 weeks)!!! Does this exist in the US too?

ETA: elle, how was Chicago?

I had spring break last week. Only 1 week though, and hardly "spring" as its about 10 degrees out.
20.gif

Chicago was fun. My 4 nieces took it upon themselves to "marry" FF and I. I asked who was officiating, and my 10 year old niece volunteered. She grabbed the "Jewish Book of Why" (seriously, it''s a book!) off the shelves and proceeded to marry us. I wore a plastic tiara, and she said I could wear one of her dresses.

It was overwhelmingly romantic. Ha!

Then my 5 year old niece proceeded to give us "pee and poop shots"
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

I told her she has a sick mind. She just giggled and then told me to eat more poop.

Kids are weird.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 3:37:08 PM
Author: elledizzy5

I had spring break last week. Only 1 week though, and hardly ''spring'' as its about 10 degrees out.
20.gif
Oops... I meant in elementary and high school. When the kids are out that means I have a week off of work! (it also means my paycheck has a week off too...)

Chicago was fun. My 4 nieces took it upon themselves to ''marry'' FF and I. I asked who was officiating, and my 10 year old niece volunteered. She grabbed the ''Jewish Book of Why'' (seriously, it''s a book!) off the shelves and proceeded to marry us. I wore a plastic tiara, and she said I could wear one of her dresses.

Then my 5 year old niece proceeded to give us ''pee and poop shots''
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

I told her she has a sick mind. She just giggled and then told me to eat more poop.

Kids are weird.
Ahahaha! I love your wedding story! Your nieces sound like little darlings. I love how your FF played along!

The pee and poop shots??? Whaaa???

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 4:20:27 PM
Author: sammyj

Date: 3/2/2009 3:37:08 PM

I had spring break last week. Only 1 week though, and hardly ''spring'' as its about 10 degrees out.
20.gif
Oops... I meant in elementary and high school. When the kids are out that means I have a week off of work! (it also means my paycheck has a week off too...)

Chicago was fun. My 4 nieces took it upon themselves to ''marry'' FF and I. I asked who was officiating, and my 10 year old niece volunteered. She grabbed the ''Jewish Book of Why'' (seriously, it''s a book!) off the shelves and proceeded to marry us. I wore a plastic tiara, and she said I could wear one of her dresses.

Then my 5 year old niece proceeded to give us ''pee and poop shots''
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

Kids are weird.
Ahahaha! I love your wedding story! Your nieces sound like little darlings. I love how your FF played along!

The pee and poop shots??? Whaaa???
Yeah, I don''t know. She''s a little pervert.
20.gif

She''s obsessed with pee and poop, and she kept sticking her stinky feet in my face and telling me to sniff.

She also lifted up her nightgown to check out her awesome Disney undies. Then she turned around and said "Check out my butt!"

I can''t wait to see how she is when she starts dating!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
They decorated poor FF...

jimisaprincessssss.JPG

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
AHAHAHAHA!!!! That''s so awesome!!! That will DEFINITELY be in the wedding slideshow!
9.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, he''s a champ for putting up with that!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
ha AWWWWW i love kids (most of the time) and that is too cute Elledizzy!

I can''t believe it''s march. I have only 2 1/2 months till THE NETHERLANDS and IRELAND!!!!! woohoo!! And i know some of you read about my new timeline, which I am ecstatic about. How is everyone''s week going? I just took a test and it was HARD- it was on Chaucer, Beowulf, the likes, and it was not fun!

3.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I'm back. Project delivered and presented.
36.gif
Now I can relax again...

How was everyone's weekend? I know sammy had a good one
9.gif

Elle, tell your man he looks cute in a tiara. My neighbor makes them as a side gig if he's interested for the wedding...
31.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo! Good to hear you got everything done, Bia!

I tell him every day how good he looks in tiara, but he just doesn''t believe me.
37.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Gah so ever since I have found out we are getting married sooner.... I have been basically PLANNING the wedding. Ha I found a dress I am IN LOVE with. I found the colors I want. I found the PLACE I want.

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
where is everyone today?!
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was studying for an exam last night! Not nearly as much fun as bummin around on PS!
11.gif

I know ALLL ABOUT the wedding planning phase of LIW. I was in it for a few months, but now I''ve somehow gotten over it. I practically had the whole wedding planned before we got engaged! But now we''ve changed the "type" of wedding we want, so I get to start all over when we do get engaged!

Links to the place you''re looking at? Dress?
31.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 9:48:22 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
Gah so ever since I have found out we are getting married sooner.... I have been basically PLANNING the wedding. Ha I found a dress I am IN LOVE with. I found the colors I want. I found the PLACE I want.

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

theres no problem with planning before youre engaged
2.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just found out I got lapped again by another couple. (damn you, Facebook, and your constant engagement updates!)

So now I''m the awkward position of trying to not be annoyed that it''s not me that got engaged. I am genuinely happy for the two that got engaged, but that doesn''t make it suck any less for me.

Yes, I''m being selfish.
14.gif

I feel like this waiting is just so arbitrary. WHY is he waiting so long? I''m frustrated today!

And I feel like crap because I''m on antibiotics that make me gag and vomit. Awesome. Today''s a GREAT day
20.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Your time''s coming Elle...

What''s a few months, right?
2.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 10:37:00 AM
Author: Bia

2.gif
Ha! You''re such an LIW Veteran, Bia!
2.gif

You know exactly how damn long months are in LIW Time!!!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
2.gif
3.gif

Yeah... months... I know, I know. I''m just a bit whiny today. It shall pass.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 10:44:00 AM

2.gif
2.gif

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
2.gif
3.gif

I know, annoying right
3.gif
4.gif
5.gif
9.gif
12.gif

I totally get where you''re coming from mama. It is friggen hard waiting, and then to top it off, hearing about everyone else getting engaged...on Facebook, no less.

I seem to forget for some reason...forgive me?
41.gif
17.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 10:49:39 AM

Date: 3/4/2009 10:44:00 AM

2.gif
2.gif

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
2.gif
3.gif

I know, annoying right
3.gif
4.gif
5.gif
9.gif
12.gif

I totally get where you''re coming from mama. It is friggen hard waiting, and then to top it off, hearing about everyone else getting engaged...on Facebook, no less.

I seem to forget for some reason...forgive me?
41.gif
17.gif
All is forgiven.
9.gif

I realize that the agony of waiting will fly out the window once the ring is on my finger. I''m in the home stretch now... so close, yet so far. 6 months or less.

It''s simply intolerable. If in 6 months, why not now???

RAR!
29.gif

Ok, must talk about something else now.

What''s new in the life of Bia?

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 9:48:22 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

Awww! Details? I always like to hear about colors, dresses, etc. SPILL!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 9:34:01 AM
Just found out I got lapped again by another couple. (damn you, Facebook, and your constant engagement updates!)

So now I''m the awkward position of trying to not be annoyed that it''s not me that got engaged. I am genuinely happy for the two that got engaged, but that doesn''t make it suck any less for me.

Yes, I''m being selfish.
14.gif

I feel like this waiting is just so arbitrary. WHY is he waiting so long? I''m frustrated today!

And I feel like crap because I''m on antibiotics that make me gag and vomit. Awesome. Today''s a GREAT day
20.gif

I know the feeling!!

Hope the antibiotic yuckiness goes away. And the FB lapping.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results