shape
carat
color
clarity

The Lost Sapphire has been FOUND!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
wowzer.gif
wthisthis.gif
woohoo001.gif
wthisthis.gif
wowzer.gif

yayy.gif
yayy.gif
manybounce.gif
manybounce.gif
yayy.gif
yayy.gif
yayy.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh. My. Lord. It is utter perfection. Nothing else to say. I like it a million times more than the WF teaser pic (and I thought that was good!). I am really just so happy that you have a found sapphire. I am also really glad you have good camera skills and could capture the beauty of that ring. Thanks for taking us on the journey with you!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Now that my emotie spaz is over. OMG LS! It's absolutely GORGEOUS! I gasped so loudly DH came over to see what I was looking at. I quote: NICE! (This after I stole his laptop so I could see your beauty on a big screen, LOL!!!)

It's - it's perfect. It looks gorgeous on your hand. You freaking HAND looks happy, LOL! I'm so happy for you!
slider_grouphugg.gif

PS: DH says that the round diamonds look like diamond daisies.
9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 8:31:39 PM
Author: IluvEmeralds
OMG LS that blue in the center is just to die for!! I could get lost in that ring it is just too beautiful :) Congratulations :)
Hello IluvEmeralds!

Here''s hoping you are as happy with yours when you get it as I am today! It''s a THRILL!

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 8:37:38 PM
Author: geckodani
Now that my emotie spaz is over. OMG LS! It''s absolutely GORGEOUS! I gasped so loudly DH came over to see what I was looking at. I quote: NICE! (This after I stole his laptop so I could see your beauty on a big screen, LOL!!!)

It''s - it''s perfect. It looks gorgeous on your hand. You freaking HAND looks happy, LOL! I''m so happy for you!
slider_grouphugg.gif

9.gif
Hey Dani!
Thanks for the "drooling emotie". I''ll repost that for Linda!

woo hoo. Yes, my hand is happy. It''s like everything is back where it belongs! (though, this IS a pretty good upgrade!)

Your DH is a sweetie! Hope it went well today (it was today, wasn''t it?) at the jewellers? I''ll look over in the other thread

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 114px">Date: 8/28/2008 8:35:16 PM
wowzer.gif

So may I assume that the found sapphire is DROOLWORTHY?

thanks for the emotie dani!

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 8:35:49 PM
Author: FacetFire
Oh. My. Lord. It is utter perfection. Nothing else to say. I like it a million times more than the WF teaser pic (and I thought that was good!). I am really just so happy that you have a found sapphire. I am also really glad you have good camera skills and could capture the beauty of that ring. Thanks for taking us on the journey with you!
Hi FF!

I just got an email back from Vera @ WF. She looked through the thread and said the same thing about the teaser pic! Gee, maybe I should always do jewellery photoshoots in the rain, and in a hurry?

LS

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 8:45:21 PM
Author: LostSapphire

Date: 8/28/2008 8:37:38 PM
Now that my emotie spaz is over. OMG LS! It''s absolutely GORGEOUS! I gasped so loudly DH came over to see what I was looking at. I quote: NICE! (This after I stole his laptop so I could see your beauty on a big screen, LOL!!!)

It''s - it''s perfect. It looks gorgeous on your hand. You freaking HAND looks happy, LOL! I''m so happy for you!
slider_grouphugg.gif

9.gif
Hey Dani!
Thanks for the ''drooling emotie''. I''ll repost that for Linda!

woo hoo. Yes, my hand is happy. It''s like everything is back where it belongs! (though, this IS a pretty good upgrade!)

Your DH is a sweetie! Hope it went well today (it was today, wasn''t it?) at the jewellers? I''ll look over in the other thread

LS
Major, major happiness for you!!!! I was not about to steal your thunder on this thread, LOL. Check the other one.
9.gif
dancing.gif
Happy Dancing for you!!!
runaround1.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 8:48:44 PM

Major, major happiness for you!!!! I was not about to steal your thunder on this thread, LOL. Check the other one.
9.gif
dancing.gif
Happy Dancing for you!!!
runaround1.gif

I just saw it woohoooo for dani!

Thanks for the dancing!

LS

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 8:46:39 PM

style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 114px">Date: 8/28/2008 8:35:16 PM

So may I assume that the found sapphire is DROOLWORTHY?

thanks for the emotie dani!

LS
1237380ar500lxyn4.gif
eeeeek.gif
dance_3_7.gif
486.gif
These all seem appropriate. It is BEYOND Droolworthy!!!! It's STUNNING! GORGEOUS!
wowzer.gif
(ETA: The emoties are over on hangout)

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow, I am speechless!! Favourite.Gemstone.Ring.EVER.
30.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Here''s Whiteflash for you:

Vera looked at this thread. She immediately e-mailed me and asked if I''D LIKE ANOTHER BOX IF THE FIRST ONE GOT WET!!

Can you believe that? They are amazing.

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 8:54:47 PM
Author: shimmer
Wow, I am speechless!! Favourite.Gemstone.Ring.EVER.
30.gif
Hi Shimmer!!!!

I was thinking about you today while waiting for Fedex to clear customs...thank you for the "importing from USA to Canada" tutorial!

LS

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 8:56:09 PM
Here's Whiteflash for you:

Vera looked at this thread. She immediately e-mailed me and asked if I'D LIKE ANOTHER BOX IF THE FIRST ONE GOT WET!!

LS
Woah. Note to self - have WF make my ring!!! AMAZING!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 8:57:15 PM

Date: 8/28/2008 8:56:09 PM
Here''s Whiteflash for you:

Vera looked at this thread. She immediately e-mailed me and asked if I''D LIKE ANOTHER BOX IF THE FIRST ONE GOT WET!!

LS
Woah. Note to self - have WF make my ring!!! AMAZING!
..yeah, if for nothing else but their concept of ring boxes!
31.gif

LS

E B

Ideal_Rock
LS,

It is jaw-droppingly (if that''s even a word!) stunning. I think I felt my eyes leave my head.

Wow.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 7:12:11 PM
Oh yeah, I learned something today about taking macro shots of your finger:

If you lick your finger just before taking the pic, the hair doesn''t show up in the photograph! (or at least, most of it!!)

tee hee heee

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

LS
LOL, how did you figure that out! Tell the truth!!! You love that ring so much you were lickin'' it and noticed it made the wee finger hairs disappear!!!!

What a gorgeous creation! You must be so delighted to have it! It is truly beautiful!

OK, now I have to go back and read this thread. I hungrily skimmed through for PICS!!! BTW, we can handle MORE if you''re so inclined!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 9:06:33 PM
Author: Miranda

If you lick your finger just before taking the pic, the hair doesn''t show up in the photograph! (or at least, most of it!!)

tee hee heee

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

LS
LOL, how did you figure that out! Tell the truth!!! You love that ring so much you were lickin'' it and noticed it made the wee finger hairs disappear!!!!

What a gorgeous creation! You must be so delighted to have it! It is truly beautiful!

OK, now I have to go back and read this thread. I hungrily skimmed through for PICS!!! BTW, we can handle MORE if you''re so inclined!
Hell yeah! Sunshine!!!!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 9:03:40 PM
Author: EBree
LS,

It is jaw-droppingly (if that''s even a word!) stunning. I think I felt my eyes leave my head.

Wow.

I LOVE new words! Especially when they are so complimentary!

(nice pug by the way!).

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock

tee hee heee

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

LS

NO! I just can''t stand it when I take pictures of my hand and the little hairs are sticking up! Pretty clever though, if I do say so myself!
11.gif

LS

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

WOWWWWWW, IT IS FANTASTICO....yes I am screaming squeeeeeeee!!!
36.gif
36.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 9:08:35 PM

Hell yeah! Sunshine!!!!
It''s pouring rain and DARK up here in Canuck-Land!

And, no manicure yet! I didn''t want to jinx the fedex delivery by getting it done ahead of time!

LS

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Where do I start??? Everything about that ring is beautiful....the sapphire is to die for (but you know I have been a fan of that stone), the diamonds are beautiful, and the setting is so well done. You know what, it was raining when I took home my ring, I thought it was cool, because you see all the sparkle.

Well done, all the months more than paid off, this ring is not just a tribute to your past, but will be a treasured hairloom for the future
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 9:13:20 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Where do I start??? Everything about that ring is beautiful....the sapphire is to die for (but you know I have been a fan of that stone), the diamonds are beautiful, and the setting is so well done. You know what, it was raining when I took home my ring, I thought it was cool, because you see all the sparkle.

Well done, all the months more than paid off, this ring is not just a tribute to your past, but will be a treasured hairloom for the future
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Hey LtLF!

It was the ''blue'' of yours that I was aiming for. And I think I''ve come close. And yes, the setting is amazing. The prongs are ''barely there'' just like I asked for. SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE!

LS

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! LS, that sapphire is beyond perfection, adore the setting. What a gorgeous ring it is, TDF!!!! I am thrilled for you!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

I could stare at this ring all day. Sigh!!!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 9:22:00 PM
Author: Kaleigh
OMG!!! LS, that sapphire is beyond perfection, adore the setting. What a gorgeous ring it is, TDF!!!! I am thrilled for you!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Thank you Kaleigh.

I actually ran off the road coming home from work today: staring at my hand instead of watching my driving!

LS

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 9:25:11 PM

Date: 8/28/2008 9:22:00 PM
Author: Kaleigh
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Thank you Kaleigh.

I actually ran off the road coming home from work today: staring at my hand instead of watching my driving!

LS
Channel this: "Watch the road not the ring, watch the road not the ring...."

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
LS, it is beyond perfection!! I love it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It is just gorgeous! Wear it in health and happiness! Congratulations!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 9:29:17 PM

Date: 8/28/2008 9:25:11 PM

Thank you Kaleigh.

LS
Channel this: ''Watch the road not the ring, watch the road not the ring....''
"But officer! My blueblinglusciousness blinded my eye just for a nanosecond"
31.gif

LS

Deedaa

Rough_Rock
WOW I am completely speechless. I love it. Totally amazing, congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results