Date: 3/26/2010 3:31:03 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl

Date: 3/26/2010 3:27:52 PM

Author: winelover23

Date: 3/26/2010 3:21:52 PM

Author: hisdiamondgirl

Date: 3/26/2010 3:07:02 PM

Author: winelover23

observation: Curd rhymes w/ turd and tart rhymes w/ fart.

That is all.

And juice rhymes with...
Moose?
Yeah that too...
3.gif
Loose!
Bruce!
Deuce!
Shoes! (sort of)
Papoose!
noose!
Goose!
Zeus!
Puce!
CABOOSE!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Last Creme Egg gone. I am determined not to buy any more Easter candy.

Thank goodness there''s a break between Easter and Halloween. My thighs can''t handle any more of this!

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 3:38:29 PM
Author: princesss
Last Creme Egg gone. I am determined not to buy any more Easter candy.

Thank goodness there''s a break between Easter and Halloween. My thighs can''t handle any more of this!
I haven''t purchased any yet. You can bet your hiney I''ll be purchasing some VERY soon!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I can''t do the Creme Eggs.

Now the Caramel Eggs or the Mini Eggs...THOSE I can do.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have a great weekend!

See you all Thursday.
35.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Morning!

Felt awful all weekend. Stupid sinuses. Already done with my 3 days of Afrin - this is the first time I''ve had problems longer than that. I don''t know how to cope! Sudafed isn''t doing anything.

/end pity party

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
morning ya''ll!
35.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, P! Try getting the Sudafed you have to get from behind the pharmacy counter. That''s the only thing that helps me!

Morning, jcar!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
how is everyone this morning? I have to work at 2pm today
7.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
P, Mucinex that shit! (get the Mucinex D stuff behind the pharmacy counter)

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2010 11:54:25 AM
Author: elrohwen
P, Mucinex that shit! (get the Mucinex D stuff behind the pharmacy counter)
LOL

for some reason, that sounded hilarious!

so. bought E''s wedding band
6.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2010 11:24:53 AM
Author: vc10um
Sorry, P! Try getting the Sudafed you have to get from behind the pharmacy counter. That's the only thing that helps me!

Morning, jcar!!!
Can't take that stuff. This is what happens: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/anybody-out-there-i-could-use-some-company.104776/ It's too bad, too, because I hear it's wicked effective.

(I have a heart condition, and pseudophedrine is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bad for it, which I discovered when a doctor had me take Mucinex D last year.)

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I need some mini eggs, stat.

There's a career fair at the hotel 1 mile from my house tomorrow and I guess I have to go. I hate stuff like that, but there are two companies looking for engineers (not necessarily my type of engineering, but I've gotta check it out). They also have free resume help so I am totally taking advantage. Though if they only tell me "Make it more specific" I may punch someone. I need specific ideas here people!

Maybe as a reward for going I can stop at the drug store and get some mini eggs on my way home!

eta: Really p*ssed it's going to be raining tomorrow. I hate getting all ready, wearing a suit and stuff, and then running through the rain.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Ok, scratch my suggestion - no Mucinex D, just get regular Mucinex!

My heart races with I take pseudoephedrine and I was told not to take it for many years. Once I was an adult I went back to it and I''m ok, I just can''t take too much. But I have a lot of sinus issues, so not taking it wasn''t really an option.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Elro, boo on having to get dressed up to sludge through the rain.

I think I''m going to go home and steam on my lunch break. Take my make-up off, pull my hair back, and sit over steaming hot water to try to drain this nastiness.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Morning everyone! I''m very happy to be back from out of town and thanks to Nyquil I finally got a good night''s sleep last night.

That stuff is amazing. No joke.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2010 12:16:54 PM
Author: ladypirate
Morning everyone! I''m very happy to be back from out of town and thanks to Nyquil I finally got a good night''s sleep last night.

That stuff is amazing. No joke.
agreed- that and theraflu. i love that stuff!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I love plain nyquil, but hate the stuff with pseudoephedrine. It''s like taking an upper and a sleeping pill at the same time, so I''m exhausted, but can''t sleep! So I was really glad when they took the decongestant out of it.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2010 12:34:36 PM
I love plain nyquil, but hate the stuff with pseudoephedrine. It''s like taking an upper and a sleeping pill at the same time, so I''m exhausted, but can''t sleep! So I was really glad when they took the decongestant out of it.
More proof that my hypothesis that pseudophedrine is, in fact, the devil is correct.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2010 12:36:43 PM

More proof that my hypothesis that pseudophedrine is, in fact, the devil is correct.

LOL! I took nyquil and benedryl last night, so I was out cold for 10 hours. Awesome!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock

I mean, it is really just speed. Or meth. However you want to think about it. But it helps me so much! It''s the only thing that can dry up my sinuses at all if I''m really bad.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2010 12:49:59 PM

I mean, it is really just speed. Or meth. However you want to think about it. But it helps me so much! It''s the only thing that can dry up my sinuses at all if I''m really bad.
That stuff is scary. I thought my heart was going to stop. And I was still stuffed up the next day! *le sigh*

Okay, it''s lunch time. Off to go steam the crap out of my sinuses.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
TP-how''d your first Seder (sp?) go?

4ever

Ideal_Rock
With the seasons changing everyone is sick. I''m still getting over a cold, not much of it left except I wake up every morning feeling like someone has kicked me in the temple. I don''t drug up for it unless it''s really unbearably painful or I have somthing coming up I need to be well for.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, hello!

So...since it''s totally relevant to my return to Small Talk during the workday
2.gif
I have a little polly poll for you ladies:

What kind of smartphone should I get?

(of note: I''m currently on Verizon, but plan is almost up, so I''m not opposed to switching, although AT&T gets miserable service in my area)

p.s. Miss y''all!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2010 9:33:07 PM
Author: misskitty
Hello, hello!

So...since it''s totally relevant to my return to Small Talk during the workday
2.gif
I have a little polly poll for you ladies:

What kind of smartphone should I get?

(of note: I''m currently on Verizon, but plan is almost up, so I''m not opposed to switching, although AT&T gets miserable service in my area)

p.s. Miss y''all!
Hey Stranger!
35.gif

I just switched to Sprint from Verizon and got the Samsung Moment. I love it - but it does have a few quirks... then again.. what smart phone doesnt? I really like the Android platform so I''d definitely suggest getting an Android phone. I''ve heard the Droid at Verizon is pretty sweet, but I happen to love my Moment. If you''re a Google nerd, definitely go Android! It syncs everything so easily.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Hey there, MK!

I don''t have a smartphone, so I have no recommendations. But my officemate and her fiance love their Droids.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
morning beauties!

I''ve been neglecting ST and I decided that is NOT acceptable!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2010 10:16:30 AM
Author: Bia
morning beauties!

I''ve been neglecting ST and I decided that is NOT acceptable!!!
Agreed!

It was so slow here yesterday. I thought nobody loved me.
39.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning wife!

We love you princesss!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results