shape
carat
color
clarity

@*~~ THE Ladies In Waiting updated list ~~*@

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Here is the updated LIW List! (Thanks to Shinythings for updating it!). To be added to the list just post a message in this thread and we will add you!
4.gif
. Please do let us know once you get engaged so we can remove you (that is after all, the best part!!!)

If you see anything that needs to be updated that I missed, let me know!.

Don't forget to tell us about yourself here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/introduce-yourself.23812/

You can also post pictures of you and your SO here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pictures-of-couples.44344/

Cheers for a Blingy 2007!
35.gif

M~

*honorary #1 Blueroses*
1.gif

1. hopefulheidi
2. Angel7
3. sparkly_stars
4. CoutureFemme
5. hilbake
6. beanie
7. Cailet
8. Callista
9. Sleeping Beauty
10. luckygirl333
11. goincrazy
12. ~*Alexis*~
13. Çã†hër
14. JenStone
15. chrissy2006
16. berkley
17. Sugarbritches
18. midorikiss
19. BlackDiamond21
20. Galateia
21. bee*
22. emeraldlover
23. vivosogno
24. jones_poet
25. velveteenrabbit
26. AceP
27. Chels7
28. sunshine14
29. Rachie
30. mandm4ever
31. prettyinlove
32. pookie
33. LauraLoo
34. cRaSh
35. monica
36. DaynaRA
37. lost in new york
38. LyBug
39. Becky P
40. repartee
41. goldenstar
42. ksprincess
43. DMBsgirl
44. angela03
45. curls
46. Alisoun
47. hopelessromantik
48. Dagnygault15
49. stillwaiting
50. Lucyh
51. Bec
52. anixiety_stricken
53. AnnaBelle
54. Shinythings
55. FutureMrsH07
56. Hudson Hawk
57. Tommys Girl
58. Bunnifer
59. Erinleighm22
60. ktkakes
61. bestdeal
62. lehcarm
63. gladyskristen
64. nycgal
65. princessmo2
66. thing2of2
67. Tuesdayschild
68. iheartcushions
69. zoebartlett
70. jamiesorr
71. partyjewels
72. SparkleIllinois
73. Mustangfan
74. Beth07
75. RebeAna
76. Devotion
77. Junkenpo
78. FutureMrsC
79. luckystar112
80. bronniejade
81. iwanna
82. sap483
83. fashionsweetie
84. Bella23
85. Rosebud08
86. Melody

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Ok, there we go!!! I had some trouble with the numbering! But I finally fixed it!.

I took Pearberry (#2) off since Mara saw the bling at a get together!. Congrats Pearberry!!!
9.gif

If anything else needs to be updated let me know
1.gif

M~

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
I suppose I should be put on the list as well. I told him I want to wait until I have graduated. So we don''t plan on doing anything for a couple of years.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
You''ve been added!
35.gif

M~

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Mandarine
1.gif

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
This looks great! Thanks mandarine! One more update though-tdiddy said she got engaged in december (she posted that on the other thread)

Nice to have a "real" list going on!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
please add me!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2007 11:08:43 AM
Author: shinythings
This looks great! Thanks mandarine! One more update though-tdiddy said she got engaged in december (she posted that on the other thread)

Nice to have a ''real'' list going on!

Thanks!!!
9.gif

tdiddy, you''ve been removed! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

partyjewels, you''ve been added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome
35.gif

M~

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Goodness, I am at #6... i cant even remember where i started off at. I have a feeling that the 5 in front of me will go off the the brides world wide thread before me, while i stay afloat at #1.. oh well some one has to be #1 right??? :) Best Wishes to all the ladies in waiting out there!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, it''s nice to finally be added!
36.gif

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
WOW! I''m up to #45!!! Nuts! Although I''m glad to see an updated list, boy howdy did I jump a bunch of spots - I think I was in the 60''s or 70''s before this update... Thanks for taking over the job Mandarine. Alexis, great job, looking forward to your update.

SparkleIllinois

Rough_Rock
Mandarine,
Would you mind adding me? I''m relatively new but have already started documenting my saga. 8 is my lucky number so maybe being in the 80s will speed my wait! Thanks!
1.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2007 12:08:10 PM
Author: SparkleIllinois
Mandarine,
Would you mind adding me? I''m relatively new but have already started documenting my saga. 8 is my lucky number so maybe being in the 80s will speed my wait! Thanks!
1.gif

You''ve been added! Welcome!!!
35.gif

Hope all your stays and short and sweet
9.gif

M~

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh god! Im at 24 now! I started at 79-he''d better get his skates on before Im at number one.

dawn74

Rough_Rock
Hey Mandarine -
You should probably remove me from the list since my boyfriend and I broke up a month or so ago. Unfortunately, I am not holding out a lot of hope that we''ll be able to work it out.
7.gif

But good luck to all the ladies out there! Here''s hoping that you get lots of shiny, sparkling things coming your way soon!

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
WOW i"m #11, i moved up on that list very quickly. Hopefully i can share a good engagement story very soon.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2007 9:38:25 PM
Author: dawn74
Hey Mandarine -
You should probably remove me from the list since my boyfriend and I broke up a month or so ago. Unfortunately, I am not holding out a lot of hope that we''ll be able to work it out.
7.gif

But good luck to all the ladies out there! Here''s hoping that you get lots of shiny, sparkling things coming your way soon!

So sorry Dawn
8.gif

I''ve removed you. Hopefully it''s all for the best, keep your chin up and we''re all here if you need to come "talk"

Hugs,

M~

Jenjen

Rough_Rock
Hello all---

Gosh, I''ve been on the list forever it feels like! But at this point in time, I''d like to be removed, because I don''t see an engagement anywhere in the near future. Things are good, but we''re just not there yet :)

Good luck to the rest of you ladies.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2007 11:35:21 AM
Author: Jenjen
Hello all---

Gosh, I''ve been on the list forever it feels like! But at this point in time, I''d like to be removed, because I don''t see an engagement anywhere in the near future. Things are good, but we''re just not there yet :)

Hi JenJen!. I removed you as you requested
35.gif

I''m glad to hear things are good with you!...no need to rush and it will come when the time is right for both of you!
4.gif

Take care!

M~

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
Mandarine-

Please remove my name as I am happily engaged as of December 15, 2006.

Thanks,

Luvinlife

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/27/2007 11:35:21 AM
Author: Jenjen
Hello all---

Reading this post just gave me the little nudge I needed..... Mandarine, please remove me from the list as well! I don''t see an engagement anywhere in my near future either, and I really don''t want to stay around on the list and watch myself creep up to number 1. I think that would only be depressing and keep me focusing on getting engaged, rather than just on our relationship.

Things are still good, but there are just some circumstances going on where I know it is going to be a long time before we could plan to get married. My boyfriend took a new job at the first of January. With the new job came a substantial cut in pay. In the long term, this is a good career move since he is now going back to school full time and is guaranteed a great job doing what he loves to do when he finishes school in 2 years. I''m happy for him and know this is what he needs to do. But, for a couple years he is going to be stretched financially and time-wise. He feels it''s not "therighttime" to be planning to get married. He wants to be able to support a family when he does propose...although, I have supported myself and my child alone for 8 years. I respect his outlook and know that in the long run this is a good thing for him and we''ll be able to get engaged/married when he is out of school and has a good job. He''s younger than I am, and never had the opportunity to get his education so I want to support him.

Just yesterday he thought he had another job lined up that would pay for his school and allow him to finish his education, but pay him very very well and provide benefits while he was finishing school and getting his license. I could tell by the things he said that he would propose if he got the job. He was saying, "this is good for all of us" (meaning me and my child and him) and "family insurance is free." He also said that he would be more stable financially and would be able to support me and my child with this new job. He was all happy and mushy!! But, sadly today he found out he is not getting the job. It was a let down and he feels bad. He said he hated he didn''t get the job and feels like he has let us down. I love him all the more for trying and for keeping me and my son in the forefront of all his plans.

Anyway, I''m sure that in a couple years we will be headed toward marriage, but it''s just not going to happen anytime girlsoon or boysoon. And I can''t imagine staying on the list through the wait.

Good luck to all those on the list and thanks everyone for all your support!!!!!!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
RT, I''m so sorry! I rarely check this thread but saw your name and just thought maybe there was some new news. I''m sorry that things aren''t working out the way you hoped but that doesn''t mean they can''t work out. I think you have a great attitude and I hope things change sooner than you expect.
Take care and keep us updated!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Please place me on the list
LIW since Feb 2006!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
hi righttime~I was sad to read your post too, not that it was bad news--just wish you''d stay on the list! you do have a great attitude and are a great mom/gf and so understanding.
however, make sure you are sticking up for what you want too. You want to be engaged--are you really ok with waiting a few more years? There are affordable rings out there and creative ways or alternate ways of getting engaged without spending a fortune. Anyway, my point is, be sure you are getting what you need to--it''s touching that you are being so selfless and supportive (and admirable), but jsut don''t forget you too!! If you''re not expressing what you want or are feelign inside, it''ll catch up to you (more so than a list will), so just make sure your feelings are being supported too.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 7:40:52 PM
Author: luvinlife
Mandarine-

Please remove my name as I am happily engaged as of December 15, 2006.

Thanks,

Luvinlife

Congrats luvinlife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''ve removed you
9.gif

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Therighttime,

I am so sorry to hear this...
8.gif

I do believe things happen at "the right time" and I applaude you for recognizing that this may not be the right time for you guys. I know you will do everything you need to do to take care of YOU and I hope everything is for the best. If you guys end up getting engaged please do come back to tell us!!!.

In the past, I''ve thought about getting off the list myself...just because I got in it way too early on our relationship and seeing my name move up would cause me a little stress. Now it doesn''t cause me any stress, I joke around it here...how I don''t want to be in the single digits, but the reality is that I know things will happen at the right time and I''m happy with where we are at and I know he''s waiting for a time that will be magical for both of us. Right now in the middle of this dog mess it hasn''t been the greatest time, but we will get though this and then we will see.

My point is, I believe there is a right time for everything and rushing through things doesn''t guarantee happiness...as a matter of fact it just puts this added stress in a relationship that may otherwise be great!. Communication is key and understanding what you guys need from each other is more important than anything else.

Hugs,

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 9:33:04 AM
Author: MustangFan
Please place me on the list
LIW since Feb 2006!
Hi Mustangfan!

I added you at the bottom. I do know you''ve been around here for a while so if you (or anyone else) can help me figure out where in the list you should go, please let me know. Unless this is the first time you''ve asked to actually be added.

M~

Beth07

Rough_Rock
Please add me! I''m hoping it''s a short stay on the list though!!!
31.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 5:56:47 PM
Author: Beth07
Please add me! I''m hoping it''s a short stay on the list though!!!
31.gif

You''re an official LIW!

Here is a
emcocktl.gif
to a short stay!!!!!!!
36.gif

M~

RebeAna

Rough_Rock
Hello, I''m brand new. I''ve spent the last few days looking around and finally decided to take the plunge of adding my name here.
emsmile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results