shape
carat
color
clarity

@*~~ THE Ladies In Waiting updated list ~~*@

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Welcome RebeAna!!!!
35.gif

You''ll love it here, I just have to warn you that you may become a PS addict
2.gif

I added you to the list!

M~

devotion

Rough_Rock
Please add me too! I''ve just joined but have been spending too much time here. I really should be getting some work done.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Welcome devotion! I''ve also added you!
35.gif

I get work done in between PSing
2.gif

M~

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mandarine, please remove from the list. We have decided to break up.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Aww Cinderella...I''m so sorry. I was thinking of you after your thread about how you''re not sure if he was ''the one''....I hope you''re ok! Hugs to you sweetie.

Junkenpo

Shiny_Rock
Add me please!

...definitely in the running to go from "gf" to "fiancee".... just not sure when!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2007 4:00:05 PM
Author: Cinderella
Hi Mandarine, please remove from the list. We have decided to break up.

Oh Cinderella, I don''t know much about your story, but I''m sorry to hear this!. Everything will be for the best, hang in there!

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2007 9:33:38 PM
Author: Junkenpo
Add me please!

...definitely in the running to go from ''gf'' to ''fiancee''.... just not sure when!

You''ve been added!
35.gif

Enjoy your stay
2.gif

M~

FutureMrsC

Rough_Rock
Please add me. I think he''s dropped enough hints that it should be happening this year, but I also thought that last year... but in the past couple months all of his friends have stopped bugging me/him about when he''s going to propose; they''ve done that non-stop almost since the day I met him... so I guess we''ll wait and wait and wait and maybe see.
19.gif
Thanks

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
FutureMrsC

Welcome!
35.gif

You''ve been added!

M~

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I guess you should probably add me too.
I feel like I''ve been waiting forever, although we''ve only started talking about it this past year. We''ve been together 3 years total. His family addresses me as "Amanda (his last name)" on xmas cards, so hopefully he''s gotten those hints.
41.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 7:57:17 PM
Author: luckystar112
I guess you should probably add me too.

I feel like I''ve been waiting forever, although we''ve only started talking about it this past year. We''ve been together 3 years total. His family addresses me as ''Amanda (his last name)'' on xmas cards, so hopefully he''s gotten those hints.
41.gif

luckystar112

I added you too!
35.gif

I''m sure he got the hint
2.gif
is not like it''s a subtle hint! hehe

Welcome!!!

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 2:07:01 PM
Author: bronniejade
Hi!
Please add me. :)

You''ve been added! Welcome!
35.gif

M~

broadway

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I''ve been lurking around for a long time and as we picked out and purchased the ring yesterday... I figured I could be added to the list! It''s coming home tomorrow, and the waiting begins....
30.gif

I''m too excited for words!

Also, I''ve entertained (or wasted time, whatever) myself reading all your posts for quite a long time now, so THANKS! :)

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 5:30:00 PM
Author: broadway
Hi everyone! I''ve been lurking around for a long time and as we picked out and purchased the ring yesterday... I figured I could be added to the list! It''s coming home tomorrow, and the waiting begins....
30.gif

I''m too excited for words!

Also, I''ve entertained (or wasted time, whatever) myself reading all your posts for quite a long time now, so THANKS! :)

36.gif
36.gif
you''re so close then!! I added you
1.gif

PSing is never a waste of time, plus it makes the waiting easier!
2.gif

M~

Ladyoflovers

Shiny_Rock
I would never imagine i would request this ever but please delete my name now!!! wo hooo, i''m getting married!!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 8:43:18 PM
Author: Ladyoflovers
I would never imagine i would request this ever but please delete my name now!!! wo hooo, i''m getting married!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

M~

iwanna

Rough_Rock
Please add me to this list ladies. I have been lurking on this site through two serious boyfiriends. I finally think it may really happen!

Thanks!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 12:52:54 PM
Author: iwanna
Please add me to this list ladies. I have been lurking on this site through two serious boyfiriends. I finally think it may really happen!

Thanks!

Welcome!!! hopefully this is the one
2.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your stay is short and sweet
2.gif

M~

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone. I''ve been browsing the forum for a few weeks now, and thought I''d join this thread. This is my frist official PS post
emsmile.gif
. I''ve been dating my bf for a little over 3 years now. We''ve been talking about getting engaged for almost a year now, and have visited many jewelry stores. A few months back, I found the setting I wanted. It''s a really thin micro pave band in platinum with a RB made by a company in NYC called Saturn Jewels. Anyway, about a month and a half back, we went back to the jeweler and tried it one with lots of pretty diamonds
30.gif
! Much to my surprise, he kept asking to see bigger and nicer stones (now to back track, we had this on-going joke about how he couldnt propose to me for 10 years b/c he needed to save up 30k for the ring I wanted). So we found this 1.7, I, VS1 Ideal Cut that sparkled like crazy. And so he asked me what he should do. Being the sweet gf I am, I said honey you don''t have to buy it this second, if you''re not ready to. So we didn''t buy it. So in the car we talked about it and he said he didn''t want to make an impluse purchase...so I go well what about your TV or your motorcycle, and he goes well my friends were there and they told me to buy it so I did. If you had told me to buy it, I would have. I really wanted to slap myself and him too! Anyway once he does actually buy my ring, it''s going to take the jeweler 5 weeks to have the ring custom made so that it will fit the size of diamond we''d like. Apparently the ring they have will only fit a 1ct. Ughhh...I''m not sure if I''m going to be able to keep waiting....

I keep telling myself that if I waited 8 months for him to actually commit to me, and I''ve managed to survive 32 other couples getting engaged and/or married in the last year, then I can wait a few more weeks/months (hopefully)...I''m really losing it though!!!
emotion-20.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Sap,

Welcome!!!. I added you to the list!. Sounds like your stay might be short, maybe take a little advantage of his impulsive personality
27.gif
hehe

Good luck and welcome!
35.gif

M~

genette

Shiny_Rock
Hello, I''ve been lurking for awhile and this is my first time posting in this forum. My bf and I have been together for 4.5 years and are in the process of making our e-ring. I''m very excited and I can''t wait.

bella23

Rough_Rock
Please add me! thanks!

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
Please take me off the list. THank you everyone! I will definitely be around!
1.gif

Rosebud08

Rough_Rock
add me too please!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi girls!!!
35.gif

I will update the list tonight and add you, and remove Liquiddazi and myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
wooohooooooooooooooooo

I woke up with a smile on my face!. Hang in there girls, while I know waiting is hard, it is also worth it!!!!!!
36.gif

M~

broadway

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your engagement Mandarine!!!!! Please take me off too! Feb. 9th engagement!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you too Broadway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We both had a good Friday!!!

I updated the list!!! I took myself OFF! Never made it to single digits! hehe

3 engagements and 3 additions!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

M~
2.gif

Melody

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies,
I am new here!! Please add me to the list of ladies in waiting, I hope I have a short stay here
emotion-20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results