p52550_n.jpg pe66892.jpg

Last edited:

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
OH PLEASE!

fe0463_n.jpg
fe52c.jpg

p52550_n.jpg pe66892.jpg

Yummy for the aqua—the quality of the craftsmanship from the back—amazing.

danielle622

Rough_Rock
I'm sure many of you have pics saved of rings or other antique pieces that made your jaw drop and you said to yourself, "that's so ME". But maybe it was too expensive or, the practical side of you thought, "where would I really wear this?" . I want to see your pics! And , maybe why it's so YOU or special in your eyes!
I found one today, a deco ring with emeralds, diamonds and black enamel. I love the boldness, the geometric deco lines and it's got some of the most beautiful filigree details in the gallery! Emerald is my birthstone and I would love to have a bold emerald statement piece like this someday!
20200503_171347.jpg

Your "it's so ME" is such a beautiful choice! You have great style. Love the geometric emerald and onyx look

danielle622

Rough_Rock
This Art Deco era shield ring is mine, but not because I bought it. It has been in my family, and it was passed on to me.
I’m quite certain that this piece would set me back quite a bit, financially, now. So, if I were to see this ring available, tomorrow, I’d only be wearing it in my dreams.
This ring was the inspiration for my wedding set.
The filigree and the detail are romantic and exquisite.
I wanted something similar, but something that was mine, to be passed on to future generations.

This ring is very much me, and has spoken to me since I was 15. Amazingly, it is my size, and I never had to adjust it to fit me.

It remains one of my most cherished pieces of jewelry.

7ACE034A-2996-44C3-9AE8-CE20B44F4F91.jpeg 66A677FB-E8B1-47FE-A43B-B289109D9DBB.jpeg 4919631D-E71B-4CFB-95E6-F2B693BF6D2A.jpeg

This is a stunning original ring.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring! I keep coming back to it. The setting is not antique but the center diamond is so Peruzzi like, and at 2 carats faces up like a 1 carat due to it's height. It's almost as tall as wide.

peruzzi ring.jpg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
03EF54DB-56FF-40A1-8162-78643D695A6E.jpeg
0A920817-C93B-4FEE-9A9A-102958ED6CCB.jpeg

Oh to be the lucky lucky owner of this ring. :love: :love:
I can’t imagine I could have been in the market really as a contender whenever it was when this was available - but I can dream - HAHA!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have any idea how much this piece was when it was for sale? I've fallen hard for it.

https://www.langantiques.com/art-deco-diamond-and-onyx-bracelet-1.html

art-deco-diamond-and-onyx-bracelet-1_3_40-1-10042.jpg

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have any idea how much this piece was when it was for sale? I've fallen hard for it.

https://www.langantiques.com/art-deco-diamond-and-onyx-bracelet-1.html

art-deco-diamond-and-onyx-bracelet-1_3_40-1-10042.jpg

You should be able to get a good deal for something like this, they are not very popular now. It seems that everyone is wearing the chunky, thick yellow gold victorians now, which are more casual. I saw some at auctions in my town and they went for around 2k. It's not an everyday bracelet. I love them too and missed on a gorgeous one with ruby cabochons.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
You should be able to get a good deal for something like this, they are not very popular now. It seems that everyone is wearing the chunky, thick yellow gold victorians now, which are more casual. I saw some at auctions in my town and they went for around 2k. It's not an everyday bracelet. I love them too and missed on a gorgeous one with ruby cabochons.

$2k for an art deco link bracelet similar to that would have been the steal of a century!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

If I could score one for $2K, I'd be thrilled. Please do share if you come across one similar to this.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw some at auctions in my town and they went for around 2k. It's not an everyday bracelet.

I'd say you're off by a factor of 5 - 10! That's a drop-dead gorgeous Deco bracelet. It's onyx and not sapphire and the diamonds are small -- but what amazing platinum workmanship! Even a simple, well-preserved Deco line bracelet is $10K.

I think they are incredibly desirable -- all the nicest ones on Lang that I have ogled for years have all disappeared. Yes they can be dressy, but I have seen folks on here rock them as "EDC," as they say in the knife world. Somebody here definitely does -- don't want to name-check since I will be wrong.

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
If I could score one for $2K, I'd be thrilled. Please do share if you come across one similar to this.

@Kim N , I see these in my town all the time, in different variations. This sold for $1500. I can definitely alert you.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
@Kim N , I see these in my town all the time, in different variations. This sold for $1500. I can definitely alert you.

You’re right! Those filigree bracelets are considerably cheaper and could sell for about that price. Art deco line bracelets are a totally different beast. For example… https://www.langantiques.com/art-deco-diamond-link-bracelet-10.html

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results