color
clarity

The "it's so ME" antique dream piece thread

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kim N different shape but if the bracelet has to have onyx, here's a decently priced one:

That's beautiful and nicely priced for sure, but I'm looking for more of a line bracelet. Thanks for posting it!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
That's beautiful and nicely priced for sure, but I'm looking for more of a line bracelet. Thanks for posting it!

And you are set on Onyx or just Onyx?

This one is lovely!

Last edited:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And you are set on Onyx or just Onyx?

This one is lovely!

I'm sort of set on black or blue stones, with floral or nature-inspired motif a bonus, but that one is a beauty! I'm going to start a thread when I begin searching in earnest. I hope you and the other antique/vintage sleuths will chime in!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I'm sort of set on black or blue stones, with floral or nature-inspired motif a bonus, but that one is a beauty! I'm going to start a thread when I begin searching in earnest. I hope you and the other antique/vintage sleuths will chime in!

Oh one with sapphires would be *much* easier to find!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I nearly died when I saw this and I’m not a big honker girl usually, but I could change my mind for this one. Big Stepper seems like a good name for it.

A7C07F03-3B89-4E1E-A689-2B96493132F1.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you checked down the back of the sofa just incase there’s a spare $189,000 in loose change there @YadaYadaYada ? :mrgreen: Isn’t it drop dead gorgeous?

No change in the couch BUT I looked into donating my plasma and if I I donate 13 times a year it will only take just under 194 years to save the money up :lol:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock

@Kim N I found a bracelet that might suit you but I don't want to post it in case there are lurking "snipers" in our midst. ;)2 Do you have a contact listing on LT?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kim N I found a bracelet that might suit you but I don't want to post it in case there are lurking "snipers" in our midst. ;)2 Do you have a contact listing on LT?

Yes, I'm the third listing under Settings. Thanks for thinking of me!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
@Kim N Just to be sure that I don't spam some innocent seller (LOL!), is the listing for an "18K White Gold Round 6-Prong Solitaire Semi-Mount"?

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
@Kim N Too late to edit the above post, so here's a contact listing on LT to reach out to me if you're interested: SparklieBugPS.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
I need this!! As a math teacher, I always have a pencil tucked in my hair or ear!!

I appreciate your line of work. Math teachers are very important.

I’m going to be the public enemy of luxury brand loyalists by saying that I will choose this over the iconic bangle any day, haha!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate your line of work. Math teachers are very important.

I’m going to be the public enemy of luxury brand loyalists by saying that I will choose this over the iconic bangle any day, haha!

@Neptune Thank you. ❤️ I am a numbers gal and that pencil bracelet would be amazing to have.

B

Betty Baguette

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Far beyond my budget, but it's so sweet!:

This is so lovely!! Those birds are precious.

MrsC Jewelry

Rough_Rock
You should be able to get a good deal for something like this, they are not very popular now. It seems that everyone is wearing the chunky, thick yellow gold victorians now, which are more casual. I saw some at auctions in my town and they went for around 2k. It's not an everyday bracelet. I love them too and missed on a gorgeous one with ruby cabochons.

Wow that is an incredible deal! I'll need directions to this auction house! :kiss2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@Kim N this made me think of you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results