shape
carat
color
clarity

The "it's so ME" antique dream piece thread

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sure many of you have pics saved of rings or other antique pieces that made your jaw drop and you said to yourself, "that's so ME". But maybe it was too expensive or, the practical side of you thought, "where would I really wear this?" . I want to see your pics! And , maybe why it's so YOU or special in your eyes!
I found one today, a deco ring with emeralds, diamonds and black enamel. I love the boldness, the geometric deco lines and it's got some of the most beautiful filigree details in the gallery! Emerald is my birthstone and I would love to have a bold emerald statement piece like this someday!
20200503_171347.jpg

Your dream ring is so "me" too!! :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I like the one you own more than the one you didn't get. :)

Thank you @LLJsmom and I am so pleased I saw her (and this other OEC) for the first time with you by my side. ❤

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

saltypearl

Rough_Rock
Well, if we're going to dream...despite there being fewer occasions requiring tiaras these days, you should know that they're both convertible to necklaces and the like. So actually quite practical with an easy transition from day to night, from office to cocktails after work! ;D (joking of course...but seriously would love to have a real antique tiara. No children to pass down to, but I'll certainly Netflix-binge in my jammies with this thing, thank you very much.

1592994976178.png

1592995032384.png

elizat

Ideal_Rock
MS Rau Antiques is having a sale so one of you should snatch this up :kiss2:
5B5CFEF7-6027-4E06-9560-790EFA4B3B88.jpeg

how do they stay in business?

I have been to the store before. It is empty of customers in the times I went. Everything is so so so overpriced IMHO.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
how do they stay in business?

I have been to the store before. It is empty of customers in the times I went. Everything is so so so overpriced IMHO.

Interesting. I’ve only looked at their jewelry online. Agree with you about the prices.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results