shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT The Greatest Engagement Story!!!

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful story! It's obvious that you put much thought into the proposal and I love all of the extras Disney threw at you.
Congratulations to you both!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! that is all....WOW. Your fiance is a lucky lady to have found someone who put so much thought into making her happy and showing her how special and loved she is! Congrats :appl:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What an amazing memory! Congratulations!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to the both of you! The engagement story and ring are both amazing. Glad you had such a wonderful time. :))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an awesome story in photos - thank you for posting that, Jason!!!

and a huge CONGRATULATIONS to you both :bigsmile:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww. Very sweet.

Diamond_Newb

Rough_Rock
Hey again everyone....I have the overwhelming urge to say thank you again for all the kind words!!! I truly apprecaite it!! :wavey:

Autumnovember - Thank you for such heart felt words

Gayletmom - It's funny because i had Priscilla stunned on Day 2 and on Day 3 Disney returned the favor and stunned me (both)!!

beezygal - LOL You should have him go read some too. Before i planned this out, i read some proposals online that even got me choked up and excited to plan my own. 2 things i wanted - The element of surprise which was tough after 11 years of being together!! and making her feel special!! ;))

I totally agree with autumnnovember - this is a beautiful story that has made me tearful! - it's just adorable. Good luck to you both xx

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
WOW!!! That's the most amazing, touching, incredible proposal trip I've ever read! You put so much thought and planning into the actual proposal, and the Disney extras just made it beyond memorable. Congratulations on your engagement!

BLING BLING GIRL

Rough_Rock
Great story. I know what Pricilla must have been feeling because I Just had the surprise of my life with a Disney proposal also this past July 24th at Cinderelas castle. My man also did a great and beautiful job. Great to see there a Men like you and my man that keep romance and the element of surprise alive.
Congrats. Whens the wedding and where?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
thanks so much for sharing your awesome story :) what a great proposal! you two are a beautiful couple and I wish you much happiness!

Diamond_Newb

Rough_Rock
Bling Bling Girl - Congrats on your proposal too!!! We are thinking the end of next year sometime but we dont have an exact date set. As for location, we are still tossing around a few ideas and of course Disney is one of them.

Slg47, Winks, and Sophine Thank you so much for the kind words!!!! ;))

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I just got engaged this past Sat. The proposal story might not be as GRAND as yours :lol:, but it was also very sweet and romantic. :love:

Diamond_Newb

Rough_Rock
beezygal said:
I just got engaged this past Sat. The proposal story might not be as GRAND as yours :lol:, but it was also very sweet and romantic. :love:

Congrats!!!!!

Diamond_Newb

Rough_Rock
Well i havent been here in forever....since the wedding is planned and i am here, i figured it is update time!!

The wedding is planned for 11/13/11 at TPC Sawgrass - (for those golf fans yes it is the course Tiger just pulled out of) The place is gorgeous and seemed to be a pretty spot.

Here is a link of our photographer we chose - It's of another wedding but you can see what it looks like!!

http://lanierstar.com/weddings/wedding-photographer-tpc-sawgrass-jacksonville-ponte-vedra-beach-fl/

Super excited and just wanted to share!!

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like a gorgeous place, good luck with the wedding planning :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update - sounds wonderful!!!!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jason, I loved reading your story all over again! I didn't see the date until I was scrolling the replies and saw that I had written
one!
Congratulations again, your story certainly doesn't get old, I hope your wedding is as perfect as your engagement. Best wishes
for a very happy life!

Diamond_Newb

Rough_Rock
Farmer Gal - Thanks for the comment - speaking of planning for the first couple of months i told my fiance that i worked on the ring and the engagement so its her turn lol...Things are going good though.

Motownmama - Thanks for the comment!

luv2sparkle - Thank you for the beautiful comment. So far the wedding plans are going great...of course i really looking forward to the honeymoon though LOL...i need a vacation :razz:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was crazy busy moving last summer and missed your thread, but I have to say, that was quite an amazing engagement story!!! :appl: Congratulations and hope you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awwww :bigsmile:

Loved the story, and the pics, and the ring!! Congrats *Jason* and Priscilla :appl:

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! What a nice proposal and the ring is beautiful! You did a good job :appl:

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
How absolutely incredible! I am thrilled for you both ::) ; congratulations! I'm sure your girlfriend will have a heck of a time answering the "how'd he propose?" question. ;))

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
oh, how did I miss such a lovely story. congratulations and keep us updated! :appl:

Diamond_Newb

Rough_Rock
asymons412|1305679210|2924413 said:
How absolutely incredible! I am thrilled for you both ::) ; congratulations! I'm sure your girlfriend will have a heck of a time answering the "how'd he propose?" question. ;))

Yeah usually this question is followed up with "Do you want the long verison or short" LOL

Thanks again everyone!!

Lightfoot

Rough_Rock
I just saw this thread - what an awesome/amazing proposal! Thanks so much for sharing - I didn't mind the long version at all! =) Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results