shape
carat
color
clarity

The Great Diana Ring Search

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
The first thing I noticed are that all the reviews are by the same person on the same date... Looks like a scam seller to me.

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock
The first thing I noticed are that all the reviews are by the same person on the same date...

Oh god I didn’t notice that. Damn. I love the color of that stone! I think I’m opening up to different styles though.

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, the style is beautiful - I love it too. Looks like you are maybe starting to appreciate the slightly lighter sapphires too?

If I may say so - it sounds like your tastes are still evolving as you learn more and more. I am in the same position. It is a fun journey if you don't rush it :)

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock
Yes, the style is beautiful - I love it too. Looks like you are maybe starting to appreciate the slightly lighter sapphires too?

If I may say so - it sounds like your tastes are still evolving as you learn more and more. I am in the same position. It is a fun journey if you don't rush it :)

I really enjoy that bright, glowing blue. Almost like a spinel? But I realize spinels are completely out of my budget. LOL.

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock

Completely different than anything I’ve been looking at, but this is beautiful. I love how warm the stone is.

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock

Completely different than anything I’ve been looking at, but this is beautiful. I love how warm the stone is.

I actually really like this one. It suits you and your sunflower state name.

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock
I actually really like this one. It suits you and your sunflower state name.

I like it a lot too. I also found this:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I like it a lot too. I also found this:

I like that price tag and it's negotiable! You can put in an offer say 5-20% less than the asking price? I have never bought from 1stDibs though.

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Pretty! Also I did find this, the stone is lab but the setting is diamond...for the price it's a lot of bang!

elizat

Ideal_Rock

Do you all think this would hold up to daily wear?

It should be fine for daily wear, but it's a "loud" ring. Very different than what you started looking for initially. Would you be happy with a multicolor ring years from now or regret not getting the traditional look? I think the traditional style will be a good choice for longevity for wearability, but don't know that I can say that about the other, but it depends on your personal style.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Smaller than you want, but very in budget and a pretty blue:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Do you all think this would hold up to daily wear?

Perhaps you are now in the market for two rings .....

This is how it starts ....

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I can’t remember is I ever posted the reddit link for the gemstone group. These guys are all small lapidaires. You can send the moderator Lindsey u/earlysong a note and let her know what you are looking for. They can do a search for you and they will help you find a lab or natural quality stone. I bought my aquamarine, a tourmaline and some small violet blue sapphires for a station necklace from them.

I also second both Bryan from Stag and Fitch and Ouros Jewels on etsy for small lab diamonds if you want to put a ring together. He also cuts and sells side stones in any shape.

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock
Pretty! Also I did find this, the stone is lab but the setting is diamond...for the price it's a lot of bang!

Oh I LOVE that sapphire. The diamonds are so bright as well. You’re right, that’s a hell of a deal! I just reached out about seeing a video. Fingers crossed- it’s beautiful!! ❤️

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Oh I LOVE that sapphire. The diamonds are so bright as well. You’re right, that’s a hell of a deal! I just reached out about seeing a video. Fingers crossed- it’s beautiful!! ❤

All the look and none of the guilt. ;))

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock
All the look and none of the guilt. ;))

Which would make me so happy, LOL. I love that it’s actual diamonds around the sapphire (I know they’re lab) and not moissanite. I love moissanite, but this is a piece where I would prefer to only have white flashes and not rainbow :) I’ll let my moissy solitare have all the fun!

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock

I also wanted your all’s opinion on this big beauty. I’ve been looking at it for a couple weeks and I really like it. I realize it’s completely different than what I was initially looking for, but I love the size and that buttery color. Am I crazy for loving this??

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

I also wanted your all’s opinion on this big beauty. I’ve been looking at it for a couple weeks and I really like it. I realize it’s completely different than what I was initially looking for, but I love the size and that buttery color. Am I crazy for loving this??

It's big, it's fun and it's in your face. :mrgreen: If you check out my ring is done thread the spinel set in my avatar was made by Julia who also owns Classique which is also in my ring. I love the work she did for me.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Julia has great stuff. I think it's lovely!

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock

Alright y’all, the search continues. I’ve decided I definitely want a sapphire and other sparkles can wait. :) Any thoughts on this one? They sent me a video and it’s quite striking!

elizat

Ideal_Rock

Alright y’all, the search continues. I’ve decided I definitely want a sapphire and other sparkles can wait. :) Any thoughts on this one? They sent me a video and it’s quite striking!

It's going to be a petite stone. It doesn't have the measurements of the stone but with the weight of it it's going to be a fairly petite sapphire.

With the carat weight of the diamonds it's going to overall have a much more delicate look than some of the things you've looked at.

sunflowerstate

Shiny_Rock
It's going to be a petite stone. It doesn't have the measurements of the stone but with the weight of it it's going to be a fairly petite sapphire.

With the carat weight of the diamonds it's going to overall have a much more delicate look than some of the things you've looked at.

Yes, it is quite petite. I wish I could upload the video they sent me but I’m on my phone and don’t know how. The sapphire has a lovely hue and the diamonds are beautiful. But yes, it’s definitely smaller, but I think it would be quite the sparkler!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I haven’t found the one yet. Jocelyn has not responded to me on Instagram or Etsy. This is a beautiful piece, I will look into it further. Thank you for thinking of me!

Contact her on Instagram. She responds immediately usually.

@athenaworth

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results