Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

The Great Diana Ring Search

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Okay y’all. I didn’t love Jocelyns ring. Now I know mall stores are a complete sin, but I found this and wanted to gauge your thoughts:

I think it's a poor value for your money if I'm being honest. Poor quality diamonds and am unknown quality and unknown treatment on the sapphire.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Perhaps this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this stone, as you like darker and get a Stuller halo mount.

sunflowerstate

Rough_Rock
Perhaps this:

Or this:

Or this:

Oh that last one is PERFECTION. It’s a bit out of my price range though. But maybe I will have to go over a bit to truly get what I want. And I appreciate the honesty- thank you! :)

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Oh that last one is PERFECTION. It’s a bit out of my price range though. But maybe I will have to go over a bit to truly get what I want. And I appreciate the honesty- thank you! :)
They were running a 20 or 30% off sale a while back. You might ask if there are any available promotions that could be applied to the ring. Worst they can say is no!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
This is a major budget buy- blue spinel with unidentified white stones and set in 9k gold.
I will say the prongs and setting of this one do appear to be the most accurate replica of Diana/Catherine's ring- and I am kind of obsessed with settings, so I would likely buy it for that reason and then if you wanted to upgrade down the line I would hand over this ring to be a real life model for a higher quality version.

ItsMainelyYou

Brilliant_Rock

This is really pretty and probably negoitiable.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.