shape
carat
color
clarity

The Good News Thread

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you and your son for his success!!! You deserve a lot of credit for doing right by your son and keeping him off ADHD meds. You went the extra mile making you a wonderful Mom!!!

Have a fantastic Mother's Day!!! :appl: :love:

Thank you so much!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally, after 8 months of waiting, we’ve finally got our refund on a cancelled flight from BA. :dance: We’ve made countless phone calls, sent numerous emails, provided tons of documentation proving they owed us the money, and the final try was bombarding their social media with negative comments about the delay.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just paid off ALL our credit card debt! Granted, stupid to have gotten into that situation but DH and I are smarter and on the same page now ( this has been an issue for years) so we won’t be getting into that situation again.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Just paid off ALL our credit card debt! Granted, stupid to have gotten into that situation but DH and I are smarter and on the same page now ( this has been an issue for years) so we won’t be getting into that situation again.

Congratulations, this is fantastic!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, this is fantastic!

Thank you! We were actually supposed to pay it off last year but then our car died and we had to use the money for a down payment :x2

It’s like a load has been lifted, and it’s also nice having two less bills to pay a month!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm done with my covid meds and am feeling so much better today!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
The doctors discovered a growth on the side on my BILs face (the side that he hasn't had prior surgery on). He has an appointment to go see his doctor tomorrow. My sister was supposed to go with him, but she just tested positive for Covid today :cry2:

And one of my DD's good friends, who is 14, was just diagnosed with a brain tumor. Pathology comes back this Friday. This boy is the nicest kid :(2

I posted this in the Whinies Thread earlier this week. We found out yesterday that the growth on the side of my BIL's face is 99.9% not cancer! And I just found out that my daughter's friend is free of cancer! :pray:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I posted this in the Whinies Thread earlier this week. We found out yesterday that the growth on the side of my BIL's face is 99.9% not cancer! And I just found out that my daughter's friend is free of cancer! :pray:

This is such wonderful news @lulu_ma! What a relief for everyone <3

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wonderful news! They must all be so relieved! Thanks for the update!

As3fthjkl

Rough_Rock
Trade
good news everyone,

found out my grandpa has been collecting stones for the past 50 years and was very gracious and gave me essentially a small fortune so now i dont have to buy stones for a long while haha.

my earrings were accepted into a show in BC and that is currently the highlight of my goldsmithing career, i have been an apprentice for over a year now and am quite proud my earrings were accepted.

As3fthjkl

Rough_Rock
Trade
thank you so much! im very excited

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just finished school shopping for my soon to be 16 year old Godson! He attends a private school but the uniform policy is more lax than grade school. We bought everything! He likes the good stuff so I budget for this expense every year. I've been buying his school clothes since kindergarten. I always feel so relieved when it is done and he is ready for school. Plus he is a blast to spend time with so he makes a tedious task very entertaining. Hip Hip Hooray!!!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I have Home Health care under medicare. I have a doctor who actually asks me , "What can I do to help you stay in your home?
This week he asked me if I needed him to go to the store for me for anything. This is the doctor of my dreams. I just had to share this.

Annette

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I feel like a "Big Girl" today. I finally set up a 401K plan for the consulting business my husband and I own. It has been a learning curve figuring out all the accounting stuff for our business the past few months. But everything is "official" now, and it feels great!

The 401K plan is just for us, we don't have any employees, but I've never gotten to actually create my own one before. I have only ever been part of a company plan and those always seem to have limited choices, selected by someone else. This one is ours, all ours!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I feel like a "Big Girl" today. I finally set up a 401K plan for the consulting business my husband and I own. It has been a learning curve figuring out all the accounting stuff for our business the past few months. But everything is "official" now, and it feels great!

The 401K plan is just for us, we don't have any employees, but I've never gotten to actually create my own one before. I have only ever been part of a company plan and those always seem to have limited choices, selected by someone else. This one is ours, all ours!

Congrats!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
We have a new baby in the house and it has been so lovely. Meet Faith ( may be renamed). She is a 13 week old Balinese. Allergen friendly. She has a 2 day old brother who will be joining us after the new year. IMG_5666.jpeg

GemHunter369

Rough_Rock
We have a new baby in the house and it has been so lovely. Meet Faith ( may be renamed). She is a 13 week old Balinese. Allergen friendly. She has a 2 day old brother who will be joining us after the new year. IMG_5666.jpeg

She’s a real cutie. I love those eyes! Wishing you all the very best with your new baby.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, how did miss this?
What a beautiful kitty!!!❤️❤️

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Those eyes - my goodness how gorgeous!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! She has grown so fast! When we brought her home she was just 2lbs at 3 months. She is now 5lbs (in 2 months!). My hands are striped by kitten play. Her eyes are so dark blue they usually show up black in photos. She is Gigi and he is Archie. I can’t help but add a picture or two of her little brother who comes home Jan 7. He is a redpoint Balinese. My husband was especially excited for another redhead in the family. IMG_9402.jpeg 406341896_10225361090073891_2413132004909355961_n.jpg 406376367_10225361089913887_7072905656678883820_n.jpg
IMG_9333.jpeg

Last edited:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! She has grown so fast! When we brought her home she was just 2lbs at 3 months. She is now 5lbs (in 2 months!). My hands are striped by kitten play. Her eyes are so dark blue they usually show up black in photos. She is Gigi and he is Archie. I can’t help but add a picture or two of her little brother who comes home Jan 7. He is a redpoint Balinese. My husband was especially excited for another redhead in the family. IMG_9402.jpeg 406341896_10225361090073891_2413132004909355961_n.jpg 406376367_10225361089913887_7072905656678883820_n.jpg
IMG_9333.jpeg

Me want all the kitties!!!!❤️❤️❤️
I wanna pick them up and give kisses!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right?!!! I always want all the kittens!

I wish we could have a houseful, but Miso is a bully, and he would make another cat miserable!

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
I’m really stretching to add a new post to the Good News Thread, so here goes:
My dog isn‘t passing as much gas as he used to. He can really be silent but deadly.I think it’s a hold over from having Parvo when we rescued him. Our vet said that virus just shreds the intestines. Lately, not so much noxious emissions from the south end. I’m putting that in my Grateful Journal. Gotta count your blessings where you can find ‘em these days:twisted2: 7F02D008-C26B-420A-9462-48DB8EC25A58.jpeg

waffle

Shiny_Rock
I’m ready for a comeback. I have not been well over the past few years. I do love being around people. I have been isolating and embarrassed of how I blew up and my limitations. I graduated college and I decided to fight back! Physical therapy to strengthen my back, great therapist who will help me through grad school, I’m careful with what I am eating, and a new endocrinologist. I’m going to go back into the world and walk past those people who put me down when I was I’ll. I’m excited to come back even stronger!! Look out world!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m ready for a comeback. I have not been well over the past few years. I do love being around people. I have been isolating and embarrassed of how I blew up and my limitations. I graduated college and I decided to fight back! Physical therapy to strengthen my back, great therapist who will help me through grad school, I’m careful with what I am eating, and a new endocrinologist. I’m going to go back into the world and walk past those people who put me down when I was I’ll. I’m excited to come back even stronger!! Look out world!

you go girl :kiss2:
we are with you !
1704515537743.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results