shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala You make my day when I see your resets! Your diamond and setting is so gorgeous! I’m still trying to figure out how to take photos like you! Ugh! :lol:

Awww! You just made my day! It’s soo easy! Just zoom in with your iPhone—that’s it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee Winter is gorgeous and your fingers are not chubby! Girl, my fingers are a size 8- 8 1/2, yours are fine!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
(clears throat)
Um...I wear 6, your fingers are NOT chubby!
I’m practicing my photo taking skills.. Winter 3.01 on my chubby 6.25 finger! haha

1F3E8382-736B-47D8-A1EF-FA58D73B79C7.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh, I got so much love for this upgrade!

It looks perfect and your fingers are not chubby!

Thank you @MMtwo! Haha I have finger muffin syndrome!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock

Avelle29

Rough_Rock
My ring came in today, and I love it. I think this may be the FIRST TIME ever I'm thinking "did I go too big?" It's just day 1 and I feel like this is huge on me, so not sure if and when shrinkage will set in :) It's 2.4ct set on 1.8mm band, size 4.25. It's a bit of an upgrade from my previous 1.79ct.

I've enjoyed so so so many beautiful posts on PS, thanks for all the pics. This might be my first pic I'm sharing and happy to make this debut. I have seen amazing blings on here before but to have actually put on 2+ size myself takes some getting used to.

Anyways, thank you and in words of Pete the Cat, "Rock on!"

Attachments

• rr2.jpg
    rr2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 114
  • rr1.jpg
    rr1.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 111

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
My ring came in today, and I love it. I think this may be the FIRST TIME ever I'm thinking "did I go too big?" It's just day 1 and I feel like this is huge on me, so not sure if and when shrinkage will set in :) It's 2.4ct set on 1.8mm band, size 4.25. It's a bit of an upgrade from my previous 1.79ct.

I've enjoyed so so so many beautiful posts on PS, thanks for all the pics. This might be my first pic I'm sharing and happy to make this debut. I have seen amazing blings on here before but to have actually put on 2+ size myself takes some getting used to.

It is beautiful and not too big at all. You will get used to the size in no time.

Your ring is gorgeous and looks great on your hand. And I really like how you choose just a bit of pave for the shank and band. Let's your 2.4ct be the star of the show!

P.S. Is that a rose gold band underneath? I love this set even more now!

Avelle29

Rough_Rock
Thank you Daisygrl! =)2

hi Anastasia, yes it is a rose gold band, you have great eyes! It’s a petite 1.4mm band from etsy. Although I may head over to the latest purchase forum to browse for a new band inspiration. I was thinking of CVB hand carved in RG to go with this ring. Thank you

Estrella185

Rough_Rock

It looks so pretty and classic and honestly doesn’t look too big. Looks like the perfect size! Enjoy and congrats !!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Sharing now that it's finally on my finger!! 2.23 MVS1 OEC from Mark Broumand. My ring size is 4 but it's sized up to be a little bigger.

IMG_0471.jpeg
IMG_0448.jpeg
IMG_0467.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0467.jpeg
    IMG_0467.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0471.jpeg
    IMG_0471.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 47
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results