color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

Kellfizzell

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! it is a 2.73 carat center stone

Kellfizzell

Rough_Rock
Moonriver i love your halo setting! When my fiance and i originally picked out my ring, i was so undecided between halo and solitaire, but the fiance preferred solitaire. We got a relatively cheap setting because i was sure one day i would want to do a reset. Now i can't stop thinking about the halo! How big is your center stone and what size ring finger are you? I don't know how i will ever decide what to do!

grlnxtdoor

Rough_Rock
Kellfizzell|1451253975|3966978 said:

Congrats! I love the simplicity of your band. May I asked where did you get it?

Thanks!

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

Your band is beautiful! If you feel it is dated, have you thought of having it revamped? I wish I could remember who, but someone sent their band for a "spa" treatment and milgrain and carvings were added. The results were amazing!

Warm regarda,
Patty

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooo - good idea! Why didn't I think of that?! I need to track down that thread. Thx!

Kellfizzell

Rough_Rock
Thank you! The band and stone is from Ultimate Jewelry Design in Manhattan.

Kellfizzell

Rough_Rock
Thank you! The band and stone is from Ultimate Jewelry Design in Manhattan.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the exact band and I feel it is not dated but rather classic. However, I really abused mine and cracked a few of the baguettes and ripped a few out manhandling a slab of beer out of a grocery cooler. The baguettes went all the way around and the palm side stones really get a beating when grabbing things. I have had it repaired twice and it looks like crap as the baguettes never quite lined up perfectly again into the plat setting. I rarely wear it anymore. But I think your band is really, really pretty. :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank-you for the nice comment, lambskin. (Sorry about yours getting damaged.)

jezebelle

Rough_Rock
My new anniversary ring - a .61 faint pink diamond in a rose gold setting. I'm in love!

_1432.jpeg

_1433.jpeg

_1435.jpeg

_1436.jpeg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jezebelle - gorgeous anniversary ring!!! Love the rose gold setting with the scroll work, milgrain and surprise diamonds, just lovely! And what a beautiful collection you have!!! :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jezebelle, that is a beautiful confection from the eye-candy store :love: :love: :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tourmaline, simply amazing. How do you get anything done with that pattern and light and gorgeousness to look at! :love: :love: :love:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jimmianne|1452380883|3973405 said:
Tourmaline, simply amazing. How do you get anything done with that pattern and light and gorgeousness to look at! :love: :love: :love:

Haha! Thanks, Jimmianne. :)

jezebelle

Rough_Rock
Thanks, JDDN and Jimmianne!

Tourmaline - :love: Wowza!

LesleyF

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

This is not an engagement ring but I wanted to share my new RHR! It is a 1.30ct pear shaped emerald with halo. I love the colour green and have always wanted an emerald so I purchased it as a Christmas gift to myself

emerald_1_1.jpg

20151119_203052.jpg

Next on my wishlist is a Sapphire and Ruby :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
LesleyF|1452543158|3974358 said:
Hello all,

This is not an engagement ring but I wanted to share my new RHR! It is a 1.30ct pear shaped emerald with halo. I love the colour green and have always wanted an emerald so I purchased it as a Christmas gift to myself

emerald_1_1.jpg

20151119_203052.jpg

I love emeralds! Your ring is beautiful :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LesleyF|1452543158|3974358 said:
Hello all,

emerald_1_1.jpg

20151119_203052.jpg

LesleyF, I am glad they had a picture of your beautiful ring in the banner. It is gorgeous. It's a great color and looks fabulous on your hand. :wavey:

LesleyF

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am really happy with it.
This site has ignited a love for jewellery I didn't know I had!
I love looking at everyone's gorgeous pieces :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - gorgeous! Where's it from?

LesleyF

Rough_Rock
It is from DBL. I bought it online, shipped to Canada.
I'm going to have to wait for our dollar to increase before I can order anything else :sick:

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
the emerald and halo are gorgeous! what is DBL stand for? and did it come already made? or did you get the emerald separately and have them put it in the setting?

LesleyF

Rough_Rock
DBL means Diamonds By Lauren (which I learned about on this site :angel: ).
The have great website with all sorts of eye candy on it. I believe they have an actual store in NY.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot get enough of that emerald!!!!!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LesleyF|1452612317|3974749 said:
Thanks everyone! I am really happy with it.
This site has ignited a love for jewellery I didn't know I had!
I love looking at everyone's gorgeous pieces :love:

Lesley F - I just adore that ring! I saw it on the DBL site and wondered if it was the same. It looks even better on you than it did on the site! And so regal! To be honest, I would have put the value of that ring at well over 10k, it looks so wonderful and so large. Amazing buy! :dance:

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
I was snowed in for two days and tried to finally get a good photo of my set. Not the best pic, but it's better than any I've posted thus far. :wavey:

image_4205.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results