shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

802CA2E7-B755-47ED-875B-D53C22CC40D1.png This is my 2.57ct D/VVS1 triple excellent GIA engagement ring. There is a faint fluorescence :cry2: but looks super blue in the sun.
Will change the setting at some point.
GORGEOUS. A D. Don't cry about the fluor. Some people love and specifically look for fluor. Enjoy your beautiful ring.

angeljosephy

Rough_Rock
Premium
802CA2E7-B755-47ED-875B-D53C22CC40D1.png This is my 2.57ct D/VVS1 triple excellent GIA engagement ring. There is a faint fluorescence :cry2: but looks super blue in the sun.

OMG A 2.5 CARAT D VVS1?!

I think I just fainted from the amazingness LOLLLLLL.

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OMG A 2.5 CARAT D VVS1?!

I think I just fainted from the amazingness LOLLLLLL.

:clap:

Exactly my first thoughts. A D, VVS1 in >2Ct?

I want the job your fiancé has! Beautiful, classical ring and a diamond very, very, very few people would be able to match.

keira

Rough_Rock
GORGEOUS. A D. Don't cry about the fluor. Some people love and specifically look for fluor. Enjoy your beautiful ring.

Thank you! Over the years I feel like fluorescence is taboo so I get really down about it considering how much I paid.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mine is also somewhere between faint to medium blue under a blacklight/UV light, despite the AGS cert saying fluor is negligible. I posted about how my diamond looks super blue in sunshine and people assured me this happens to all diamonds when they are reflecting the blue sky. So, don't stress - that's probably all that's happening. You can buy a UV flashlight on amazon relatively cheap and check to see exactly how much fluor you even have - I bet it's not making any difference in performance. Your ring is beautiful!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! I wear a 7 1/4. I have attached a few more pictures of my engagement ring for size reference. Last picture was taken during our wedding ☺️ 146357D2-E132-441F-8576-952A6556FB40.jpeg D5FF5512-8C0F-481F-847D-C7CCC962A7A0.jpeg 26AA7A4D-DDC6-4B63-9C26-8B3A31965BE2.jpeg

Lovely ring... but what's the situation with the bracelet? :lol: I like it!!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So glad to see another fan of kataoka’s work on PS! I saw your crisscut snowflake on their Instagram ages ago and spent the longest time trying to find out more... lucky!! It’s beautiful!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!

So glad to see another fan of kataoka’s work on PS! I saw your crisscut snowflake on their Instagram ages ago and spent the longest time trying to find out more... lucky!! It’s beautiful!
Thank you! Definitely a huge fan of him. I had a horrible experience getting the previous setting for this stone made, and I was actually starting to regret getting a crisscut cushion. The Kataoka setting made me fall in love with the cut all over again.

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Kataoka’s stuff is gorgeous and unique... it’s also terribly expensive as well which is my main issue lol..! But no one else can do pieces like that...

Can you please start a SMTB thread with all your gorgeous pieces?! I would LOVE to see them!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kataoka’s stuff is gorgeous and unique... it’s also terribly expensive as well which is my main issue lol..! But no one else can do pieces like that...

Can you please start a SMTB thread with all your gorgeous pieces?! I would LOVE to see them!!

His prices go up every year so I use it as an excuse to get what I love before it's even more expensive. The crown ring with rosecut diamonds was $3,250 when I got it in 2014, and now it's $5,380! Crazy.

I just moved most of my jewelry to the safe deposit box so I'll start a thread when I have a chance to go.

jwcjewelry

Rough_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring is perfect!! It looks so beautiful on your hand!!

jwcjewelry

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hello PS friends!

I just got engaged yesterday (still in a daze)! Enjoy the photos- a 1.5 G Crafted By Infinity (CBI) diamond (Finger size 4)! The pictures don't do it justice- it's sooo sparkly in person!

IMG_5862.JPG IMG_5863.JPG IMG_5865.JPG IMG_5866.JPG IMG_5867.JPG IMG_5872.JPG

Congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring is perfect!! It looks so beautiful on your hand!!

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!!!! Your ring is absolutely beautiful My son got engaged last weekend so I'm in wedding planning land. Enjoy your engagement !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results