shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I felt relieved to see them together because it was the first time for me to purchase such a ring online!
You did great!!!
I felt the same with mine too. I bought all 3 of them online and I’m so happy with the quality of the diamonds =)2

angeljosephy

Rough_Rock
Premium
Yes here it is:
1.914 ct
F
VS1
A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrows Diamond

And the WF Link which is still up!

Thanks for sharing it’s absolutely gorgeous!! I would love to own an ACA in the colourless range and such a great size some day too! Hopefully for a future upgrade...:Up_to_something: I hope you enjoy your beautiful ring for many many years to come!:))

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing it’s absolutely gorgeous!! I would love to own an ACA in the colourless range and such a great size some day too! Hopefully for a future upgrade...:Up_to_something: I hope you enjoy your beautiful ring for many many years to come!:))

Thank you!! I am quite happy with it... and now DF and I are considering 1 ct stud earrings as my wedding day present -- fingers crossed!

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Have you chosen a wedding band to go with it?

Actually yes. We went with a tiffany set also in rose gold just because we didn't want to think too much about it :)

But we have a spare travel set which I need to find a sapphire for. A beautiful sapphire but not big since it will be a travel set. We have not gotten to it yet as it's a ton of new research for sapphires!!

Katjo

Rough_Rock
Premium
Info and stats, including finger size pls @Katjo! Who made this beauty? And what size are the outer stones? A perfect delicate cluster!

Im fom ontario and my fiance had it made at jewelry store in Belleville. The otter diamonds are 3 points shared prongs. Finger size 4.5. It's beautiful IMO and perfect for me. I love the scalloped edges and the 'flower' feel. the band is just under 2mm with claw set diamonds

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Im fom ontario and my fiance had it made at jewelry store in Belleville. The otter diamonds are 3 points shared prongs. Finger size 4.5. It's beautiful IMO and perfect for me. I love the scalloped edges and the 'flower' feel. the band is just under 2mm with claw set diamonds

Thanks @Katjo! And what size is your lovely center stone?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results