shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This isn't my engagement ring but my RHR! It's an 1.22ct, SI1 clarity, M color, VG cut !

Attachments

• jiojhyjhkhj.bmp
    776.3 KB · Views: 5,453

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And another pic of it on my hand!

Attachments

• kjmukjmuk.bmp
    480.1 KB · Views: 5,469

AllyD

Shiny_Rock
Here is my upgraded ering. 1.29 G, VS1 center with a 1.48 ctw setting G, VS2... for a total of 2.77. My size is 5.5.

princess3.jpg

princess1.jpg

flashy09

Rough_Rock
This my first post so I hope I uploaded picture right! This is my engagement ring! Just ordering the 5 stone wedding band now...very excited.

ering.jpg

CheBella

Rough_Rock
LuxAeterna said:
Brian Gavin 5 stone U-prong. 3.15 ctw. Center is J VS1. The inside side stones are I VS2 and outside J VS2.

BGDring13.jpg

BGDringMG.jpg

BGDring18.jpg

legogirl4-ring-md.jpg

BGDring8.jpg

Now those are some rockin' diamonds! And that gold band...is it rose gold? What a gorgeous BGD creation! :appl:

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
flashy09 said:
This my first post so I hope I uploaded picture right! This is my engagement ring! Just ordering the 5 stone wedding band now...very excited.

Wow what a great setting. Visually stunning!

MxMom

Rough_Rock
I've been married for 12 years to an amazing guy. We purchased a beautiful setting with six princess cut stones, three down each side and then room for a solitaire. Well, we wanted to have children so we went with moissionite and said we'd upgrade at five years after we were done having kids, five years later we dealt with infertility trying to have our second daughter and never even thought of a upgrading. At 10 years we kind of forgot about it as we were busy raising two daughters, now 10 and 5. My sweet husband surprised me with a 1 ct princess cut diamond, SG1, H color. We talked about changing from yellow gold to white gold so he encouraged me to find a new setting. During all of this, we also upgraded his ring, I took three of my side stones and put them in a custom wedding band and the three stone represent me and our two daughters. While we are not princesses, he treats us as if we were. I finally got my ring yesterday and we should be getting his tomorrow.

Sorry if this is long winded. While it is not an engagement story, it is probably more special today that he "remembered".

Hoping I attach these photos correctly! They're not great but I couldn't get my canon to focus properly last night. I'm in awe of the gorgeous rings on here!

1zx31fn.jpg

4igc1y.jpg

RedRobbin

Shiny_Rock
MxMom, your ring and your story are so beautiful, I think you should post both in a separate thread on SMTB! More people should see this gorgeous creation. Who made it for you? Please share more(and more pics, please!).

MxMom

Rough_Rock
Sorry, I cannot delete the "story", reposted under a separate section. Here are the details:

The center stone: H color, SG1, 1 ct
Two G-H color, SI, princess cut stones tcw .46
206 round brilliant pave set stones H color, SG1 tcw 1.29
Size 4.75

And another photo. I never knew it was so difficult to find a square halo with more than a single band or split shank and side stones. It was a tall order and I'm glad someone thought of it before I did ;-)

34q497d.jpg

RedRobbin

Shiny_Rock
No need to delete here. Just post it down there too. It's too beautiful for everyone else not to see. Please tell us who made it for you? So pretty on your hand.

MxMom

Rough_Rock
RedRobbin said:
No need to delete here. Just post it down there too. It's too beautiful for everyone else not to see. Please tell us who made it for you? So pretty on your hand.

I found it on since1910.com.

Thanks. I have small hands and I was a little nervous it might be too big, but it's perfect. I promised my sweet husband I wouldn't wear it when I ride motocross with he and the 10 year old. Those pave diamonds will get my personal TLC!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to add my pic to the group.
Center is a 1.51 SI2-I eye clean marquise
Then there are 5.93 carats of rounds and baguettes
TCW is 7.44 cts

I wear a size 9 ring

dominored

Rough_Rock
princess cut ;-) 3.01 karat

Here is my baby - just got it not soo long ago :love:
3.01 carat
Pincess cut
Colour: G
Clarity: VS2

001.JPG

002.JPG

008.JPG

diamondbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Here's my new e-ring:

1.20 carat centre stone
H colour
SI1 clarity (eyeclean)
28 1 pointers in the halo and shank

DSC02074.jpg

DSC02083.jpg

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
DiamondBuggy--your ring is GORGEOUS and you have very elegant hans.

diamondbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Amber St. Clare said:
DiamondBuggy--your ring is GORGEOUS and you have very elegant hans.

Thank you! :bigsmile:

cmb14

Rough_Rock
I am new to this, but I have become obsessed with this forum!! Here is my ring with wedding band...getting married in 3 weeks!!

1.78 round brilliant

H, SI2

.25ct diamond band, G/H SI2

pave wedding band 1.00 carat, G/SI1

3.03 tcw

**I'm sorry it is not the best picture...I can't figure out how you all get them to come out so clearly!!! I will work on it!

my ring.jpg

peach_tea_for_me

Shiny_Rock
I am so excited to finally post on this thread! I got engaged last night. I love love love my ring and I'm so happy to share pics!

More pics and story here! IMAG0091.jpg IMAG0125.jpg IMAG0135.jpg IMAG0092.jpg IMAG0076.jpg

Stats: 1.17 cts, I color and SI2.

More pics and proposal story here!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
I don't know when this thread was started so I am not sure if my e-ring ever made it in but since I will be posting my new BGD 5 stone I figured I might as well add my e-ring too! (last picture)

BGD Nightingale in Rose Gold and Platinum 2 carats total

E-ring 1.28 Asscher not sure what the tcw of the melee is..

IMG_0288.JPG

DSC_0825.JPG

DSC_0816.JPG

DSC_0829.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results