shape
carat
color
clarity

The diamond I ordered

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock

Hoping this video will play. The diamond on the left is the first stone I purchased. Diamond on the right is the second purchase. Both are very nice!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new one on the right does look more fiery in the video! Gorgeous, so happy for you!! :love: How will you be setting it?

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
9E4311AB-128C-4A64-B14A-C1B2E38DC282.jpeg Yay!! The video works! I’ve attached a pic of the setting I’m having made. It will be in yellow gold. 3.4 cathedral solitaire with 5 stone wedding ring (2 carats total weight in the wedding ring).

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The new one on the right does look more fiery in the video! Gorgeous, so happy for you!! :love: How will you be setting it?

The new one has longer LGF and will generally out perform in a spot light environment as this appears to be. I'd expect the stone on the left to perform better in lower light and candle light (in terms of fire).

But sure from this video, the left stone definitely wins!

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
The video was taken in the kitchen. Halogen lighting.

TimMD

Shiny_Rock

Hoping this video will play. The diamond on the left is the first stone I purchased. Diamond on the right is the second purchase. Both are very nice!!

I am so happy that the video finally worked and I agree the right in that lighting looks quite fiery. I am so happy that you have found the one that speaks to you! :appl:

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
I used Vimeo! It was quick and easy and it works here!! Thanks to those who have taken a look and commented.

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The new one has longer LGF and will generally out perform in a spot light environment as this appears to be. I'd expect the stone on the left to perform better in lower light and candle light (in terms of fire).

But sure from this video, the left stone definitely wins!
I meant right stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results