shape
carat
color
clarity

The Count Down is On - I've Got Pics of My Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 12:34:02 AM
Author: butterfly 17
Congratulations hon!!!! I love the liquidy smooth look of it, like a Mark Morrell ring!
36.gif
Hi Butterfly 17 ~
emrose.gif

Oh Thank you!
face23.gif

You know, I was thinking it ... but didn''t dare want to say it ... but since you did ...

Yes, When I saw this pic ... {{{Gasp!}}}
6.gif

I thought it had that same kind of smoothness ... same kind of liquid high polish feel to it like someone else ... {{{MM}}}.
3.gif

Now, I''m not in anyway saying that it is just like MM, ... but in this one pic ...
WOW!
3.gif
I am really impressed with the quality of the polish! Yowsa!
30.gif

35.gif

joysfinalering4a1.jpg

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 1:29:43 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 8/3/2006 9:02:52 PM
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy
Here is my ering on one of the sweet lovely gals @ GOG ... it is ''not'' paired with my wedding ring ... but it does let you visualize what this lovely setting would look like with a curver rb diamond channel set band ... I like this look too.
35.gif
I agree.. this is just beautiful. Your diamond is stunning.. !!!
30.gif
Hi SanDiegoLady ~
emrose.gif

Thank you ... my hometown gal!
face23.gif
I think your ring is stunning too!
28.gif

Your big special day is comming right up!
36.gif

How''z the butterflies coming along??? Hope everything ... Hope everyday will be "smooth sailing!"

35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Wow, late to this thread, the ring is SUPERB!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Plus I can''t think of anyone who deserves it more
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Also I bet Jon and the gang had a blast creating this ring for such a special lady! Congrats!

PS I love basket settings too! I have one and use a little wooden cocktail stick when cleaning round the bottom of the diamond, it is safe and works well, little tip for you!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
MDJ, your ring is simplicity at its best. Beautiful, I love it!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful stone MDJ
enjoy

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Mrs. DJ I''m so happy for you!!! The ring is STUNNING and I can''t wait ''till you have the pleasure of having it on your hand!

magpye

Rough_Rock
30.gif
30.gif

your diamond is literally OFF THE CHARTS!!!!! It''s bee-yoo-tee-ful
30.gif
30.gif

and your setting is absolutely divine. like a tall drink of ice cold fluid water on a hot day. can you tell it''s hot in here? LOL
I bet your hand is getting a lot of stares!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Darlin, I've been waitin' *SO* long for you to get this ring! GOG's pics look great, but I can't wait to see *real life* pics - charge up your camera honey! (Can't wait to see it with your bands too.)

It totally does remind me of an Mark Morrell, it's so Smooth and sexy.
30.gif

Yes, I said sexy.
1.gif

It's also very Cartier classic, very cool - and not the slightest bit boring.
I love it! Congratulations!

*Oh* your kids sound adorable.
1.gif

Hehehe. laser beams.
10.gif

Scintillating...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting, it is beautiful! I can''t wait to see it on your hand. The polish looks wonderful! Very fluid and classic.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
***That thing is crazy sparkly!!!*** I love it in the solitaire setting. Let the star shine! Congrats to you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have looked at Vatche rings twice in the last couple of weeks, and as soon as I touched them, I thought, these are like Mark Morrell! They are very perfectly finished. They feel as good as they look!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 8:48:21 PM
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy

Date: 8/3/2006 8:14:10 PM
Author: wifey2b

Mrs Darlin Joy!! Congrats on the new family member...boy, has she got BLING or what? Awesome...enjoy in good health!!! I am so glad you are so very happy, because I am so very happy for you :}
36.gif
Nice choice Mrs Darlin Joy :}
Hi Wifey2b ~
emrose.gif

Oh my gosh! Welcome to our little secret hide-a-way where we get to dream,fantasize & watch all our obsessive diamond desires come to life! Glad to see you here!
36.gif

Thank you, I am truely happy! I know there is a better word than ''Happy'' ... I just can''t describe the butterflies & excitement that I am feeling!
emhot.gif
face23.gif
emstar.gif
face23.gif
emlove.gif
Thank you Mrs Darlin Joy!! I am so glad to be here and what better timing then to congratulate you on your new baby...she is a beaut :}:}:} so hurry with the hand pics won''t you...like ok - you can admire it for like 2 minutes then we want pics - giggle...that is about as long as it took me to grab my cam and take pics for you ladies - giggle Enjoy Dawlin :}

Wifey2b :}

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 8:05:09 AM
Author: Lorelei
Oh Wow, late to this thread, the ring is SUPERB!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Plus I can''t think of anyone who deserves it more
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Also I bet Jon and the gang had a blast creating this ring for such a special lady! Congrats!

PS I love basket settings too! I have one and use a little wooden cocktail stick when cleaning round the bottom of the diamond, it is safe and works well, little tip for you!
Hi Lorelei ~
emrose.gif

Thank you so much for the comment, your sooo sweet!
9.gif

Everyone at GOG who was involved from the very beginning of searching for the perfect diamond that we could realisticly afford, to endless emails of oh I like this setting, I like that one ... how wide ... how tall ... how much, Some telephone calls, and alot of patience ... Every single person was a pleasure to to correspond with! They are truely wonderful and giving people ... and must have the patience of
12.gif
angels
12.gif
to do what they do, and come across as if "I" was their only client! Their Top-notch customer service has been exemplary!
36.gif

I really do love this ring! It was thin so I could accomodate two other diamond wedding bands and have enough finger space to wear them. I loved how that this particular setting was set just high enough so that my diamond bands could sit as near as flush as possible without the basket getting in the way ... and of course, I just love the smooth curving of the shoulders!

And Thankd you for the Tip!
2.gif

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 8:21:31 AM
Author: Ellen
MDJ, your ring is simplicity at its best. Beautiful, I love it!
Hi Ellen ~
emrose.gif

Thank you for your comment!
face23.gif

You all are making my day!
emhot.gif
emsmile.gif
emhot.gif

It''s going to be a hard 1 1/2 weeks waiting for it to come home!
emclock.gif
face21.gif

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 12:11:36 PM
Author: sevens one
what a beautiful stone MDJ
enjoy
Hi Sevens One ~
emrose.gif

Thank you ... Thank you!
face23.gif

And "
emrose.gif
Thank you
emrose.gif
" for wasting no time adding it to the SMTR thread!" Wow! Your are fast!
emotion-5.gif

I am sure that I will enjoy it ... phase 3: Waiting for ring to come home!
3.gif

35.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
MDJ, it is stunning!!!!! The polish, the sparkly rock, my eyes, my eyes.
2.gif
I cannot wait to see hand pics. Congrats on a beautiful addition to your sparklies.

shay

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 12:37:35 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Oh Mrs. DJ I''m so happy for you!!! The ring is STUNNING and I can''t wait ''till you have the pleasure of having it on your hand!
Hi Dee*Jay ~
emrose.gif

Thank you for sharing my happiness!
face23.gif
My walking steps have a little added bounce to them lately!
emteeth.gif

When I got those pic''s of my finished ring ... I could only think of "Oh my ... I wish this Doctors appt would just hurry up and get over with ... I''ve got some posting to do!"
face20.gif

To tell you the truth, I did like the manufacture''s picture of this setting. However, when Christen emailed me the pics that she took, I was like ... "Oh my gosh
9.gif
!" I thought it was so
emlove.gif
beautiful
emlove.gif
... and then when I saw that one picture of it in the pinchy ring holder ... I gasped and thought "Holy cow ... look at that polish!"
emthup.gif
emlove.gif
emthup.gif
I still love just going back and looking at that picture ... it''s just so smooth and shiny looking!

I think I am going to need some "chill" pills to get me through till my ring comes home!
37.gif

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 1:46:25 PM
Author: magpye
30.gif
30.gif

your diamond is literally OFF THE CHARTS!!!!! It''s bee-yoo-tee-ful
30.gif
30.gif

and your setting is absolutely divine. like a tall drink of ice cold fluid water on a hot day. can you tell it''s hot in here? LOL
I bet your hand is getting a lot of stares!
Hi Magpye ~
emrose.gif

Oh my ... Thank you!
face23.gif

Oh my gosh ... it does sound that your are very
emhot.gif
hot
emhot.gif
!

Speaking of
emhot.gif
Hot
emhot.gif
... Marie @ GOG was very kind to email me about my ring and it''s progress, and she told me that it was almost done, and it was at Vatche and was being polished, and of all days for these people to be without A/C! All I know is they did a magnificent job polishing my ring, and the poor dears ... in very hot weather, no a/c!
face11.gif

It will be another 1 - 1/2 weeks before I get to see my "Precious". It''s gonna be hard waiting.

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 1:55:15 PM
Author: Scintillating
Darlin, I''ve been waitin'' *SO* long for you to get this ring! GOG''s pics look great, but I can''t wait to see *real life* pics - charge up your camera honey! (Can''t wait to see it with your bands too.)

It totally does remind me of an Mark Morrell, it''s so Smooth and sexy.
30.gif

Yes, I said sexy.
1.gif

It''s also very Cartier classic, very cool - and not the slightest bit boring.
I love it! Congratulations!

*Oh* your kids sound adorable.
1.gif

Hehehe. laser beams.
10.gif

Scintillating...
Hi Scintillating ~
emrose.gif

Thank you for your comments!
face23.gif

Gosh ... you guys ... Gee, could I smile any bigger?
9.gif

Yes, I need to get those batteries charging and ready! I am so nervous ... I hope I can do a good job capturing the charm and sparkle of this ring!

You all are sooo good at taking pictures! I actually had this crazy dream last night. I had GOG print out a map of the United States, and instructions on who to send my ring to and then that person would take all these awesome
emphoto.gif
''s and then send it to the next person, and so on until it was done being thouroughly photographed by all, and the map had these round dot''s every place it went, by the time I got my ring, the map was covered with red round dots to mark it''s scenic voyage and was accompanied by a
emphoto.gif
portfolio!
37.gif

Hehehe ... Sexy! {{{Blushing}}}
emembarrassed.gif
My ring is going to get a complex! Well, I will not disagree with you ... I really do love how this ring is very similar to the Vatche Royal Crown ... it''s has the same kind of "Sexy" curving lines ... it''s just way thinner.

And the cartier solitaire is so very classic
emthup.gif
... I have always
emlove.gif
it ... & when I think of it ... I think of fine chocolate ... Oh so yummy
18.gif
! Actually at one point I was considering having a Cartier reproduction made, but didn''t. BTW, they actually have a spit shank on their website that I think is "Out of this World!"

And my teenagers
28.gif
... they are great kids! My son especially can be quite the teaser, and oh so funny. He can be so graphically detailed and dramatic! He with his changing crackling voice doing stand up comedy, will definately have most people ROFL! Last night I had to tell him to stop ... my side was starting to hurt from laughing too much!]

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 5:48:18 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
How exciting, it is beautiful! I can''t wait to see it on your hand. The polish looks wonderful! Very fluid and classic.
Hi Tacori E ~
emrose.gif

Thank you ... PS is a wonderful place to come to share in the happiness and sparklies of others!
30.gif
emlove.gif
18.gif
emthup.gif

I am very excited to see my new ring!
face23.gif

And you are very excited for your Very Happy & Special Day!
emhot.gif
emrainbow.gif
emlove.gif
Sending you tender loving wishes for happiness and love!

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 6:09:26 PM
Author: Miranda
***That thing is crazy sparkly!!!*** I love it in the solitaire setting. Let the star shine! Congrats to you!
Hi Miranda ~
emrose.gif

Thank you!
face23.gif

I hear it''s a sparkler ... and I really can''t wait to see it for myself!
3.gif

Oh the anticipation!!!
19.gif

I already have my list going ...

I wonder what it looks like:

1. Inside: Bathroom lighting, hallway lighting, livingroom lighting during the day!

2. Outside: Direct sunlight, Sunlight w/shade under my huge Maple tree, patio (Day) & Patio at night via candles or / or with the hanging strands of grape lights.

3. Car: Day
emhot.gif
... driving
6.gif
/ not driving! And of course, I will have to plan a trip thru a drive thru at
emmoon.gif
night
emmoon.gif
, and I will have to make sure that someone will be behind me with their lights on
2.gif
!

4. Work: I have "
emhot.gif
sun
emhot.gif
lights" installed in the department I work. "Great Boss" she thinks they help combat "moodiness" and worth the extra $$ compared to reg. flour. lighting!

5: We don''t have a "Tower Records" but I will have to venture out to the mall and see what lighting they have there too!

Anticipation ... Butterflies ...
19.gif

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 10:12:43 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I have looked at Vatche rings twice in the last couple of weeks, and as soon as I touched them, I thought, these are like Mark Morrell! They are very perfectly finished. They feel as good as they look!
Hi Diamondseeker ~
emrose.gif

You are so lucky to be able to see Vatche in person!
face23.gif

Oh I can''t wait to be able to touch the metal myself!

Christen told me in an email, that if I was happy & liked the pics ... then I will love the ring! She said it came out "Amazing!"
9.gif

I think I am going to need to get one of those jewelry polishing cloths so I can keep the finger prints off!
41.gif

*And I know that you will find a gorgeous setting soon
2.gif
... It''s hard to take the plunge on a setting you can''t see in person first.

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/5/2006 2:36:33 PM
Author: wifey2b

Thank you Mrs Darlin Joy!! I am so glad to be here and what better timing then to congratulate you on your new baby...she is a beaut :}:}:} so hurry with the hand pics won't you...like ok - you can admire it for like 2 minutes then we want pics - giggle...that is about as long as it took me to grab my cam and take pics for you ladies - giggle Enjoy Dawlin :}

Wifey2b :}
Hi Wifey2b ~
emrose.gif

Yes, how about that ... what excellent timing!
emsmile.gif
36.gif

As soon as my new "Precious Baby Girl" comes home ... I am sure there will be all the typicall "OOOuuuing & AAAhhhing" and "Passing the Precious new Baby around like a football"!

I being a responsible parent thou, will have to step in, and take the Precious new Baby and simply explain that the "Baby" is brand new, and can't take all the fussing and passing around, and needs a little privacy with Momma!
10.gif
11.gif
2.gif

It's funny, I am already thinking about what am I going to need when the "Baby" comes home! I need a super soft cloth for polishing, baby toothbrush and gentle cleanser to keep it clean and sparkly, I need to make sure the locks are working properly ... make sure no Boogie-men can just come in the middle of the night and snatch the new "Baby" up!

Pic's will definately be posted upon her anxiously awaited impending arrival!
12.gif

35.gif
edited for spelling
20.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/5/2006 3:19:58 PM
Author: Shay37
MDJ, it is stunning!!!!! The polish, the sparkly rock, my eyes, my eyes.
2.gif
I cannot wait to see hand pics. Congrats on a beautiful addition to your sparklies.

shay

Hi Shay ~
emrose.gif

Thank you ... "Wow, stunning!" You sure have me smiling big!
9.gif

I can''t wait to see it! And I will definately post
emphoto.gif
''s ... I just hope they turn out good.

Hahaha ... you remind me of my son ... I am laughing! Ahhh, my eyes ... my eyes!
emsmiled.gif

I am sure the drama will be over the top when my "Baby" arrives!

35.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
wow, your stone is beautiful and I love the solitare setting. That diamond will really be center stage on your hand. Congratulations on a beautiful ring!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/5/2006 7:23:12 PM
Author: diamondsrock
wow, your stone is beautiful and I love the solitare setting. That diamond will really be center stage on your hand. Congratulations on a beautiful ring!
Hi Diamondsrock ~
emrose.gif

face23.gif

It was a very hard decision trying to narrow it down based just on the on-line pic''s ... and I am so glad that I took the chance and went with this setting.
36.gif

I really think that the diamond looks pretty in this Vatche setting from the pic''s, so I think when I get it, I am going to be a little "ga
19.gif
-
19.gif
ga" when I actually see it for the first time! I will be anxiously await it''s arrival!
9.gif

35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Mrs. Darlin'' Joy! I can''t believe I am so late to this thread and I didn''t even know you were looking for a new diamond!!! Smack my wrists, I''m holding them out right now!
9.gif

Anyway, it''s just gorgeous and I''m so happy for you. What a fabulous choice, from one J, SI lover to another, ha ha!
35.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! It is drop-dead GORGEOUS, MDJ!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Just scrumptous! That diamond is SUCH a fire-cracker! I LOVE IT! And I cannot WAIT for hand photos!

Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/7/2006 1:46:48 AM
Author: monarch64
Hi Mrs. Darlin' Joy! I can't believe I am so late to this thread and I didn't even know you were looking for a new diamond!!! Smack my wrists, I'm holding them out right now!
9.gif

Anyway, it's just gorgeous and I'm so happy for you. What a fabulous choice, from one J, SI lover to another, ha ha!
35.gif
Hi Monarch ~
emrose.gif

Your not late at all! Just in time to start handing me the "chill" pills!
37.gif

I was finally able to get my diamond ... a real one! This is the one that I got in January. And, it has taken so long to get it in a setting.

No smacky-smacky! If you hold out your wrists ... I might just have to let you wear one of my bracelets!
2.gif

Thanks for sharing in my happiness!
face23.gif
I am really happy ... I am really excited ... and I can't wait to set eyes on my new diamond ering!

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/7/2006 10:32:37 PM
Author: Lynn B
OH! It is drop-dead GORGEOUS, MDJ!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Just scrumptous! That diamond is SUCH a fire-cracker! I LOVE IT! And I cannot WAIT for hand photos!

Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Hi Lynn B ~
emrose.gif

face23.gif

You all are so
emlove.gif
terific
emlove.gif
!

I love it that I finally get to share something that is very special to my
emlove.gif
heart
emlove.gif
with all my PS family & friends!
36.gif

It may not be the biggest ... and that's ok ... I am so blessed to be given the opportunity to have what I soon will be wearing ... and I can't wait to see my (hehehe
2.gif
) lil' firecracker! You guys are tickling my insides!
emhug.gif
emrainbow.gif
26.gif
emrainbow.gif
emhug2.gif

I am litterally bouncing in the computer chair!
37.gif

I don't know if I can last! Another week?
emquestion.gif
emclock.gif
face21.gif
emclock.gif
emquestion.gif

I think I am going to need help!
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results